PDA

View Full Version : where would you search for lots for buidling homes?

banffer
08-08-2008, 05:06 PM
is there a website or a place I can get a full listing of the lands/lots NOW SELLING in a municipal or city?

Or just the search engine?:confused:

tm88
08-09-2008, 12:47 PM
I do not think so however i could be wrong.

I am aware of quite a few lots out down 17th just past 69th st in the west as well as in the north east within the country hills area.

PHX
08-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Search for land for sale on MLS.

Stealth22
08-11-2008, 05:04 PM
mls.ca is probably the best place.

But if you're looking to build in a new community (or just a new phase of a community) where there are showhomes and such, MLS won't find those, since people would be buying/looking at new lots all the time. MLS will only pick up lots in developed neighbourhoods where there is land left over.

beyondmike
08-11-2008, 05:31 PM
some of the builders post their community available lots online on their website but they are never up to date. if your looking to build with a builder in a specific community, you need to go to the showhome. if your looking for raw land, mls is the way to go, or have a realtor email you updates of what your looking for, that is usually a day or so before the mls site gets updated(so ive been told).

barmanjay
08-11-2008, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by beyondmike
......usually a day or so before the mls site gets updated(so ive been told).

true

from 2 to 4 days pending how much action mls is getting

banffer
08-12-2008, 08:13 PM
I have played with MLS for a couple of minutes now, looks like it has some contents.

But the searching and sorting mechnism on the website is not that clever, I can get 6 pages results one way and none the other way.

And thanks for all the replies.