PDA

View Full Version : Do the fucktard in the red AMG Mercedes

delco21
08-09-2008, 11:24 PM
First i dont know if you are to retarded to notice the red light you blew through on memorial and deerfoot causing those 2 cars coming off deerfoot to slam on there brakes.

How about doing 150kmh downtown to pass myself and another car because i flashed you for doing 70 in the left lane on memorial after the light incident.

OR when you slammed on your brakes to try and make me hit you so that you could prove god knows what?

You just help prove my belief that little punk ass douche bags shouldnt drive cars that there rich daddies buy them cause you have no respect for that car or the other people on the road. The only thing you were concerned with was looking "cool" driving through downtown.

License plate was M15934 red amg V8 mercedes.

Learn to drive and get a fucking life i had a passenger and i had to swerve once and slam on my breaks to miss from you hitting my passenger side.

Thanks for listening all

sr20s14zenki
08-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Some people's children :rolleyes:

vengie
08-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by delco21
First i dont know if you to retarded to notice the red light you blew through on memorial and deerfoot causing those 2 cars coming off deerfoot to slam on there brakes.

How about doing 150kmh downtown to pass myself and another car because i flashed you for doing 70 in the left lane on memorial after the light incident.

OR when you slammed on your brakes to try and make me hit you so that you could prove god knows what?

You just help prove my belief that little punk ass douche bags shouldnt drive cars that there rich daddies buy them cause you have no respect for that car or the other people on the road. The only thing you were concerned with was looking "cool" driving through downtown.

License plate was M15934 red amg V8 mercedes.

Learn to drive and get a fucking life i had a passenger and i had to swerve once and slam on my breaks to miss from you hitting my passenger side.

Thanks for listening all

...dealer plate:rofl: :rofl:

eglove
08-09-2008, 11:29 PM
why were you tailing him going 150km/h? i woulda brake slammed you too.

was going to edit in dealer plate, but someone picked it out already

delco21
08-09-2008, 11:30 PM
I wasnt he sped up then slowed down then sped up then slowed right down 3 times sorry should have posted that

Kloubek
08-09-2008, 11:45 PM
I'm thinking that given the fact you titled the thread "Do the fucktard in the red AMG Mercedes", people in glass houses...

eglove
08-09-2008, 11:52 PM
i would do the fucktard since he's riding dirty in dealer car :love: