PDA

View Full Version : The NHL!!

lammer
09-06-2003, 02:42 AM
training camp is about to begin

and all, who are you guys rooting on this year?

Im still Go Flames GO! ahha

Kona9
09-06-2003, 03:32 AM
Dean McAmmond and his wife just came on a shopping spree at my store today.. Great People. very nice

gongSHOW
09-06-2003, 10:02 AM
the flames, no chance. Avs all the way, they got the cup in the bag, damn there team is stacked!

AquamosH
09-06-2003, 10:06 AM
I'm sticking with the Rangers.

lammer
09-06-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by gongSHOW
the flames, no chance. Avs all the way, they got the cup in the bag, damn there team is stacked!

yeah they are probably like the next rangers, stacked but can't win shit. haha. im not doubting these guys of a 1st place in the west but to goto the cup and win it? i dont think so.

gongSHOW
09-06-2003, 10:16 AM
yeah they are probably like the next rangers, stacked but can't win shit. haha. im not doubting these guys of a 1st place in the west but to goto the cup and win it? i dont think so.
There is a diference between the avs and hte rangers, the rangers have too many egos on the team each player thinks there the best. The Avs on the other hand have shown several times in the past even with 3 all star players that they still can play as a team. Look when sakic and kariya played in the 2002 olympics they were amazing!

lammer
09-06-2003, 10:24 AM
avs still need a goaltender!!

turboteg
09-06-2003, 10:48 AM
it is all about the oilers this year, they got 6th in the west this year i think, Is anyone here going to the november 22 game in edmonton the outdoor one?

Dope Dealer
09-06-2003, 11:23 AM
The Leafs are due this year :) I've been saying that for a while now though.... Hahaha, I'm also rooting for the Flames this year....

gongSHOW
09-06-2003, 11:23 AM
ya, but think about they can always make a trade for a good goltender, absechier has proved he can play

hjr
09-06-2003, 11:33 AM
yayy edmonton. Sure they suck but at least they're better than the flames. And the Hertitige classic is gonna be great. I still have to find tickets though. Im sure the paper will start filling up with them for sale.

Team_Mclaren
09-06-2003, 11:52 AM
Absechier is good but he still lacks the experience.....
not a goalie u want if u wanna go all out to win the cup but i guess time will tell!
AVES All the way!!

Stratus_Power
09-06-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by hjr
yayy edmonton. Sure they suck but at least they're better than the flames. And the Hertitige classic is gonna be great. I still have to find tickets though. Im sure the paper will start filling up with them for sale.
i was watching the news last nite and apparently you have to enter this draw to have the right to buy tickets haha.. something like so far w/ all the entries, the odd of being able to buy 1 ticket is 1 in 50

roopi
09-06-2003, 01:51 PM
There is only 7,000 tickets available for sale to the public for the Heritage Hockey Classic. The way it works is you have to enter your name in a draw and if your name is drawn you are allowed to purchase 4 tickets.

You can see the details here and also enter:

http://www.heritagehockeyclassic.com/

Speed_Dreams
09-06-2003, 02:16 PM

Ya there team is stacked but whos there goalie? thats what i thought the kids gotta step up and be the #1 for the first time.

Plus isn't the rangers team stacked and worth $100+ mill??

where did they finish last year?

gongSHOW
09-06-2003, 05:00 PM
originally posted by Speed_Dreams
Ya there team is stacked but whos there goalie? thats what i thought the kids gotta step up and be the #1 for the first time.

originally posted by gongSHOW
There is a diference between the avs and hte rangers, the rangers have too many egos on the team each player thinks there the best. The Avs on the other hand have shown several times in the past even with 3 all star players that they still can play as a team. Look when sakic and kariya played in the 2002 olympics they were amazing!

turboteg
09-06-2003, 06:41 PM
you can still buy tickets for the heritage game but you must buy the ticket package, it is 400 dollars though
jason

the cup is going to go to detroit this year, and that is my pick

gongSHOW
09-06-2003, 07:28 PM
we should start a beyond hockey pool

88CRX
09-06-2003, 07:38 PM

ya... someone open one on smallworld...

Madspinner
09-06-2003, 08:44 PM
Yeah ,I'm still going to go with Edmonton ,always have and always will.

Team_Mclaren
09-06-2003, 08:53 PM

Im up for that!!!

James
09-07-2003, 06:03 AM
Calgary has no chance at making the playoffs, the west is too strong.....this may sound like a bandwagin choice, but its not, im saying colorado all the way!...even though i WANT the leafs to win, its been to long!

mischief
09-07-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams

Hey Guigere had no problem last year. The same can be said about Theador two years ago.