PDA

View Full Version : It's amazing what some epic music can do these days

dregs
08-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Old school video of me and my friends taking part in the biggest snowball fight of the century

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SumAROOu1mE

Canmorite
08-10-2008, 05:06 PM
SumAROOu1mE

DeeK
08-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Bush is a panzy.

arian_ma
08-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Hahahaha that was awesome!

dregs
08-11-2008, 02:30 PM
hahah yes yes Bush is a panzy
he was just one of those kids it was a little to easy to pick on...
BLITZKRIEGG!!!!!!
we did this during a gym camping event so we were literally bombing snowballs down on 90 other kids and teachers alike while they all had to proceed down one set path

mycroftxxx
08-18-2008, 05:10 AM
meh, best snowball fight I've ever been part of was when I was in the U of C residences.

an epic snowfall dropped on us canceling all university classes. Our floor decides to go outside to play in the snow behind kananaskis. 2 other floors from Kananaskis spot us and start up a snowball fight with us. This attracted the remainder of Kananaskis outside, this fight lasted for about a half hour when someone asked WTF is all of kananaskis doing fighting ourselves when we could easily take it to Rundle.
All of Kan marches across the field and we pelted Rundle and Brewster Hall's windows with snow. Rundle, Brewster and the other apartment residences came out. The entire population of rez students covered the area between Kan Rundle and the food services building in the biggest ever snowball fight

rage2
08-18-2008, 07:13 AM
haha I know Nazi Mike. I think he's a real Nazi :rofl:.