PDA

View Full Version : Cops do have a sense of humour

BlackFyre
08-10-2008, 07:54 PM
Alright, so last night me and a couple friends were sitting around bored as hell, so we decided to roll by staples on barlow and see if any nice cars were parked in the lot. So we pull up, same usual shit, a ton of shit boxes parked and the douche bag drivers revving the shit out of them.

Well, later on that night we walked out of tim hortons after buying some coffee, and this red integra pulls into the lot. I'm not an integra fan at all, but this thing was actually pretty decent (minus the 747 wing on the back). Anyways, prior to this guy pulling up, a ghost car was parked near the front of the lot talking to some guys in a black 300zx. Buddy in the red integra obviously didn't see him parked there and does a massive burnout on his way in, EVERYONE in the lot starts cheering, and the cop walks to his car and yells "Looks like I've got me one tonight." and jumps in the car.

Well retard in his integra obviously still hadn't noticed the cop and decides to e-brake/burnout around the corner and after doing so, good old 5-0 pulls him over. Needless to say he got a standing ovation from the entire parking lot and enough hoots and hollars to make any redneck proud. Anywho, you should have heard this guy trying to talk his way out of the ticket, and the cops were pissing themselves laughing and being the best sports about everything, walking around the car, pointing things out and making comments. Being the good sports they were, the cops did end up writing him up with $600 worth of fines, but stuck around and joked around with everyone for a while.

The integra driver even had the balls to walk around the cruiser pointing shit out and saying this like "Does this thing even have a muffler, I should write you a ticket for that right now" and "I can't afford this ticket, please, I swear on my mom I'll never do it again, look at this candy apple red paint, you know how much this shit cost me?".

Then, just as I thought I couldn't take much more, the cop pulls away, turns on the loud speaker and starts to beat box and sings "bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do." I swear I have never laughed as hard as I did last night, and it really was an eye opener about how funny calgary law enforcement can be.

Fin

rmk
08-10-2008, 07:59 PM
:rofl: sounds like his shitty attitude got him alot of tickets. easy night for the 5-0 infront of timmys.

Canmorite
08-10-2008, 08:04 PM
What is with people and typing blocks of text :nut:

Hakkola
08-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite

:werd:

I didn't even bother reading it. :thumbsdow

jhmed
08-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Funny story

Originally posted by Canmorite

You're right... paragraphs are becoming extinct.

BlackFyre
08-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Paragraph breaks inserted for the whiners. ;)

EK 2.0
08-10-2008, 08:18 PM
I call bullshit...

dj_rice
08-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
I call bullshit...

SprayGUN
08-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

Cops down there are fucking assholes as well as the sherrifs. I myself was late going last night but in my 5 years of attendance at both that tims and the old tims have not once seen a cop as cool as the one you've talked about. The only one who comes close is Walter.

I can't say its bullshit until I talk to others tho but from what I hear nothing of the sorts went down.

BlackFyre
08-10-2008, 08:40 PM
Call all the bullshit you want, this is word for word exactly what happened. 3 Cop cars were there in total, ghost car, patrol car and charger. All of the cops in all 3 cars were great sports and were joking around with everyone. The one on the loud speaker was driving the ghost car. It was a quieter night down there, but there HAS to be at least one other person on beyond who was down there and can vouch. It took place somewhere between 1:30 and 2:15. We were the ones in the Silver GTO and red RX-8 for anyone else who was down there last night.

Tomaz
08-11-2008, 12:50 AM
+1 that was awsome! You missed out dave! Man, that kid deserved so much more!

Dave P
08-11-2008, 06:43 AM
PAY CUTS FOR COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cosworth
08-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Sweet!

Good on the cops for doing their job and still making friends out of it

ZorroAMG
08-11-2008, 09:48 AM
People STILL street race there?

Wow.....AWESOMEZ!!1!one!!juan!!won!!uno!!!un!!wahad!!

Eleanor
08-11-2008, 10:17 AM
:rofl:

Good read and good on the cop :thumbsup:

khtm
08-11-2008, 10:21 AM
You seriously were hanging around in a parking lot...for fun?

sjaswal
08-11-2008, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by khtm

it's some sort of religous thing I think, congregating in or close to tim hortons in the NE.
drive by transcanada mall (16th & 52nd) or village square, there's prayers or something every night.

dj_rice
08-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by sjaswal

it's some sort of religous thing I think, congregating in or close to tim hortons in the NE.
drive by transcanada mall (16th & 52nd) or village square, there's prayers or something every night.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So true, I always see tons of Lebanese guys either in the Tims parking lot hanging out, or in that parking lot beside the gas station there...they even had a game of soccer one time :rofl: :rofl: this is at the TransCanada Mall Tims

Chopstixx
08-11-2008, 10:32 AM
i came i saww its truee
the silver mk 4 supra was sick
i cant take my car there any more i got ambushed last time

Skyline_Addict
08-11-2008, 10:54 AM
werd up yo

Stealth22
08-11-2008, 03:14 PM
That's awesome! :clap: :rofl:

On the other hand though...

Pics or it didn't happen! :D

Dj_Stylz
08-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Did this integra have a JDM front and dual exhaust? Pretty funny story lol

mekeni
08-11-2008, 03:22 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BlackFyre
08-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
Did this integra have a JDM front and dual exhaust? Pretty funny story lol

Nah, it was NA style front end with a rear bumper body kit with openings for dual exhaust, but he was only running single, it looked stock as well, pea-shooter sized.

962 kid
08-11-2008, 06:07 PM
candy apple red with a massive wing? Were the rear wheels different than the fronts?

sr20s14zenki
08-11-2008, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by khtm

whats wrong with that? Lots of people with cars go down there, and sometimes there some decent ones there. I dont go to race, i go to have a coffee and chitchat cars, well, i used to. Now that i hear about all the people getting busted, i dont dare. I know ill get atleast an exhaust ticket and front signal lights ticket :banghead:

As for people STILL racing....not very bright

epp01
08-13-2008, 12:43 AM
I was there, it happened. The thing was, the cop in the ghost car didn't even want to pull him over it seemed. He had his arms in the air almost to say like "I guess i have too, what else can i do" The guy was funny and promised free pizza to everybody.

Hey guy in the 3000GT thanks for the ten bucks i gots me new fuses!

SCHIDER23
08-14-2008, 10:34 AM
FUnny story :thumbsup:

scat19
08-17-2008, 09:00 PM
Whats wrong with the text? good, easy to read and entertaining. What ever happened to people imaginations? I pictured all of that in my head because it was well described. jeez ppl

Evolution17
08-18-2008, 12:10 AM
:clap: that was awesome!

GotRice?
08-18-2008, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by scat19
Whats wrong with the text? good, easy to read and entertaining. What ever happened to people imaginations? I pictured all of that in my head because it was well described. jeez ppl

Lol OP fixed it thats why

Cody D
08-19-2008, 08:54 PM
Great story, it's good to know they aren't all dicks.

tomt64
08-19-2008, 10:40 PM
Pretty funny, nice to know they can have a laugh while doing their job. :thumbsup:

UndrgroundRider
08-21-2008, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by BlackFyre
[B]Alright, so last night me and a couple friends were sitting around bored as hell, so we decided to roll by staples on barlow and see if any nice cars were parked in the lot.

WTF. You were driving around the industrial district looking to see if some nice cars were parked there at night?

Sounds like its you who has been breaking into all of the cars by my office.

BlackFyre
08-21-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by UndrgroundRider

WTF. You were driving around the industrial district looking to see if some nice cars were parked there at night?

Sounds like its you who has been breaking into all of the cars by my office.

The Street Race meets you retard.

962 kid
08-21-2008, 06:04 PM
Well, turns out I work with the guy who got pulled over haha. It's all true, said the cops were pretty damn funny too.