Vehicle Details
Year : 1990
Make and Model : Mazda Miata MX5 convertible
Exterior Color : red
Interior Color : black
Auto or Manual? : 5 speed manual
Odometer Reading : 230k KM
Location of Vehicle : Calgary, AB
Description : Original Miata with fuel economy and reliable engine. Convertible Fun with soft top and matching red hardtop. Both tops are in perfect condition with NO WATER LEAK at all. This Miata is all stock with no modification or ever raced. ONE year old all season tires, clutch and exhaust. MP3/CD Player included.
Extras : Matching color hardtop, newer MP3/CD Player, an extra set of winter tires included
Asking Price : $4400 obo

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-472-4814

This is a fun small convertible 2 seater that you can enjoy all year round (with hard top and winter tires). Original stock condition -- no modifications at all. Both soft top and hard top are in perfect condition with NO WATER LEAK. Fuel economy car with excellent gas mileage. A fun back-to-school vehicle for an affordable price.

Reason to sell: Too many cars and too many kids in the family :(

see attached picture.

08-13-2008, 08:49 PM
Still for sale?

keroppi
08-15-2008, 11:29 AM
Yes, still for sale. Call me if you're serious to look at the car.
thanks

keroppi
08-18-2008, 11:09 AM
I got some inquires on what might need to be done on this car, and I should have clarified:

I am not aware of anything needs to be done on this miata -- as mentioned, its clutch, exhaust, battery and tires were replaced. Previous owner also replaced the timing belt and did a brake service.
I took the car for an oil change recently and it's running on Mobile1 Full Synthetic oil, which will be good for a long while.

Thanks

keroppi
08-26-2008, 01:46 PM
It has just been done a tune up too -- new spark plugs, new ignition wires, new fuel filter, new air filter.
The car just runs great.