PDA

View Full Version : Fairly crazy street racing related story from the states

xLostx
08-11-2008, 01:05 PM
http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1415884#post1415884

this saturday night, i got a call my from my freind to bring him a jack to fix his car and to come out to watch some races. i decided against better judgement and pulled up to the street races to park to meet 2 of my friends

As i was trying to park my truck Some drunk ass guy setting the cars off, didn't look, and dropped his hands while i was in the road.
a racing dodge neon srt 4 smashed into my dodge ram 2500 diesel going very fast. i was parking and trying to get in a tight spot.

Then a group of Puerto ricans told me it was my fault for the street racing srt-4 being wrecked and beat me to a pulp till i was bleeding everywhere, and i remember a girl jumping on top of me stopping them from beating me up. I cant remember anything until I woke up in my truck with someone i didn't know driving it telling me that "dont do anything stupid because they WILL kill you and your family" because they have your information. And that It was his brothers Car who hit my truck. and Id better pay for it and not pull any **** or they will kill me.

With one car following from the back they took me to the HESS Gas Station in Disney World, and made me clean up where i mouthed to the cashier to call 911. they did and the cop came, but never came close enough for me to be safe to run over to him and it was to early to get the driver of the neon and the guys holding me hostage.

i kept calling 911 from my cell phone in my back pocket and managed to whisper"hostage" to the 911 operator while they were talking in spanish from car to car. after that i kept the phone in my pocket so the 911 could listen to everything. they were going to take me somewhere to make sure i wouldn't leave till i payed for the neon and or they got money or collaterall from me, and i dont know how bad they were gonna beat me up.

they told me "call your friend bro because after we meet you aint driving your truck home and your going to need a ride because you wont be able to drive"

He told me to tell my friend to come to the "Area" so he could pick me up later, but not the exact spot we were meeting, because it was secret.

I pretended to talk to my friend on the phone but i was with 911 and they didn't know. they kept asking me what vehicle i was in and i would say things like "yeah bro i told you im not driving my black truck im driving my green dodge"

i was told to tell him to come to the "area" so I said where are we and he said 2 street names which i procedeed to tell 911 two street names. They ask "Are You at that location now sir?" and i say "yeah dude" and then we saw an officer and i said on the phone "oh **** there is an osceola cop he might pull us over I got to go,

then the 911 operrator says "WAIT sir, are you in a GREEN TRUCK, and i say, yeah and hang up.

we get followed for a minute then pulled over by that cop, and then out of nowhere:

45 seconds later there is a helicopter and 30 cop cars in front and behind me and a cop is holding a gun to the driver door and screaming at the driver "GET THE **** ON THE GROUND NOW" and he is freaking out putting his cellphoneo and keys on the roof. my door is smashed from the crash somehow and it doesnt open so he climbs through the window and falls to the ground where they hand cuff him and then get me out and take me to the ambulance.

right after, the boys in the neon try calling 911 saying that i backed into him and a bunch of ****. but the cops knew the real story and after i get released from the hospital, i go to the scenes, and identify all of the people involved and the 4 of them get arrested for 3 or 4 felony's each since the Orange county police department was able to find this video on streetfire through a friend of mine:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Dodge-Destruction_176266.htm
*note the neon in the pic is just showing significance of the damage.

Id like to thank the osceola county sheriffs office for saving my ass in this horrible situation that i came into.

Im sure there is someone on here that knows these people and will try and find me. But thats the price I have to pay now for going out to these stupid events, even when i was trying to help someone with there car.

adam c
08-11-2008, 01:13 PM
oh wow what a story

Quiet10
08-11-2008, 01:15 PM
:banghead:
:eek:

That is the worst luck ever for the truck driver but his luck improves because of some clever thinking on his part.

I sure hope that those puerto-ricans aren't part of some gang like MS-13 or something because he's right, they might come looking for him now...

:banghead:

Kloubek
08-11-2008, 01:15 PM
That's crazy shit man! Good on him for having the balls and the mind to deal with 911 in such a subtle manner. Smart dude.

gqmw
08-11-2008, 01:17 PM
man..that is one intense story.

glad he ended up okay because of his smart actions

Hakkola
08-11-2008, 01:19 PM
:eek:

Crazy man!

djayz
08-11-2008, 01:20 PM
wow what a story but what a bunch of retards. did they learn nothing from fast and furious?

Canmorite
08-11-2008, 01:22 PM
The fuck...That is messed.

2002civic
08-11-2008, 01:33 PM
:eek: If it's true

schocker
08-11-2008, 01:37 PM
that is nuts. good to see the cops got it all figured out from the phone calls.:eek:

calgarys_finest
08-11-2008, 01:53 PM
man poor guy. i hate when that happens.

analbumcover
08-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Those Puerto Ricans in the states is loco ese!

beyondpinoy
08-11-2008, 01:57 PM
thast crazy man!

n1zm0
08-11-2008, 02:02 PM
wow, that's like out of the movies hostage scenario, the video forgot to mention another reason why not to goto those street races especially, the beginning is like under a fken overpass with that one idiot pretty much half way in the middle of the left lane, and so crowded, imagine if a car lost control on a launch, nowhere to run.. wow, retards..

Beerking
08-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Of course the only reasoning his fellow Americans have is to "GET A GUN"..yah that is really gonna solve your problems down there. You guys are fucked in the head.:nut:

Trini
08-11-2008, 02:48 PM
crazy shit
good to see the guy got away with his life.

A790
08-11-2008, 02:56 PM
That's messed up.

banned3x
08-11-2008, 03:07 PM
anybody see this happing at timmies?

l/l/rX
08-11-2008, 05:46 PM
wow thats intense!!! :eek:

2.0turbo
08-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by banned3x
anybody see this happing at timmies?

No, Timmies is in the SE, not the NE

adam c
08-11-2008, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by 2.0turbo

No, Timmies is in the SE, not the NE

lame:thumbsdow

liquidboi69
08-11-2008, 06:02 PM
wow that sucks for the guy who got kidnapped

signature7
08-11-2008, 06:08 PM
what a story, hopefully the victim isn't fucked for life.

mark4091
08-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Thats pretty crazy, glad he knew what to do.

Sierra
08-12-2008, 12:17 AM
I know this guy on another forum.

His original story may or may not have been stretched a bit, who knows, but it happened. Hes gotten into a lot of shenanigans over the past few years, but this is the icing on the cake.

avow
08-12-2008, 12:55 AM
wow, that really is unreal. like right out of the movies :O

tjblacklight
08-12-2008, 10:50 PM
fucking crazy
thats a shitty stroke of luck

t_soarer
08-12-2008, 11:57 PM
insane :banghead:

Rocky
08-13-2008, 12:13 AM