PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tams

CaptainReboot
08-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Does anybody know if you can buy Tim Tam's in Calgary? They're chocolate cookies from Austrailia for those that don't know. I was told you can get them from Superstore but I can't seem to find them.

Doozer
08-11-2008, 04:29 PM
You can, but they're a different name here. Superstore is definitely the place, but I can't remember what the Canadian version is called.

I'll check with my Aussie friends and get back to you, but you might have to go back and take a closer look at the actual packages, and just ignore the name. I know my friends used to get them while they were living here...

HybridTheory
08-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Tim Tam's are damn good! I've found them at superstore but it's hit and miss if they have them in stock. I think the superstore in signal hill is where I'd usually find them.

VTEXTC
08-11-2008, 08:35 PM
The British Pantry on Northland Drive up in the NW sometimes has them too...can be hit and miss though.....

A

JAYMEZ
08-11-2008, 08:37 PM
I bought Tim Tams at Superstore in Westhills... Also if you like those , you should buy Penguins at the British store in Market mall

civicrider
08-12-2008, 11:05 AM
good ol tim tams, i brought home the biggest box i could find when i was in auzzie, im going to check superstore now, i miss those things.

CaptainReboot
08-18-2008, 12:11 PM
I bought the last box at the new Superstore on Centre Street, up by the Beddington area.

corrode
08-18-2008, 12:17 PM
They're called Arnott's in Canada. I guess that's the company that makes them.

CaptainReboot
08-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by corrode
They're called Arnott's in Canada. I guess that's the company that makes them.

It still says Tim Tam's on the box, that's how I found them. I noticed the Arnott's after I picked it up. On the back of the package it says distributed in Canada by Loblaws, which is the Superstore chain I believe.