PDA

View Full Version : Keep Your Money in YOUR Pocket

E-MARK
08-12-2008, 06:08 AM
This was my original post that gathered some interest in starting a new thread.

Top Ten Ways to Achieve Financial Success
10. Don't waste you money hot-roding cars.
9. Be thrifty ... always.
8. Lie, Cheat, & Steal. But don't get caught lying, cheating and stealing.
7. Don't spend more than 30minutes per week playing videogames.
6. Concentrate on the crucial, not the important.
5. Work smarter than you do hard.
4. Never pay taxes. Be tax exempt.
3. Off shore bank accounts.
2. Know the difference between natural and artificial person in law.
1. Exercise your freedoms and liberties to acquire property outside the box, off the beaten path, independent of the norm and flow.

BTW. Anyone need help with #3? CCRA will never touch me!

I know for a fact that Paul Martin has many off shore accounts. He hides his cooperate and personal finances overseas. There is NOTHING that CCRA can do to gain access to that money OR the information about how much money there is.

As I have mentioned on other posts, that THIS site is regularly patrolled by squealers, cry-babies, and even government agencies because of the sometimes questionable nature of some posts and those that write them.

I have been busy the past 2 months researching CCRA, Income tax laws, Canadian charter of rights and freedoms, and feel pretty confident that when I return to Canada from Korea, I will not have to file Income Tax again, EVER.

Further, I have a really good plan to create my own employment without ever paying the 27-35% tax on salaries CCRA demands.

I want to spread the good news about what I have discovered (thanks to those who discovered it before me and I just learn from them) and share it with EVERYONE.

I just need a SAFE way to do that. I have excellent material that I want to post. 90% videos. I won't do that here on beyond 'cause I don't want them to get in trouble on my account. Blogger might be a good way to go. If yo have any ideas or can help me out so I can safely expose this great material to you, please advise.

finboy
08-12-2008, 06:49 AM
8iVCfYQPUUI

Thaco
08-12-2008, 07:08 AM
good luck with that, i honestly don't mind paying for services i require, like infrastructure, healthcare, and the many other positive things the GOVT does with "my" money (i know it's not all good, but i think we've got it alright here compared to other countries)

G-Suede
08-12-2008, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by E-MARK
This was my original post that gathered some interest in starting a new thread.

10. Don't waste you money hot-roding cars.
9. Be thrifty ... always.
7. Don't spend more than 30minutes per week playing videogames.
6. Concentrate on the crucial, not the important.
5. Work smarter than you do hard.
1. Exercise your freedoms and liberties to acquire property outside the box, off the beaten path, independent of the norm and flow.

I know for a fact that Paul Martin has many off shore accounts. He hides his cooperate and personal finances overseas. There is NOTHING that CCRA can do to gain access to that money OR the information about how much money there is.

As I have mentioned on other posts, that THIS site is regularly patrolled by squealers, cry-babies, and even government agencies because of the sometimes questionable nature of some posts and those that write them.

I have been busy the past 2 months researching CCRA, Income tax laws, Canadian charter of rights and freedoms, and feel pretty confident that when I return to Canada from Korea, I will not have to file Income Tax again, EVER.

Further, I have a really good plan to create my own employment without ever paying the 27-35% tax on salaries CCRA demands.

I want to spread the good news about what I have discovered (thanks to those who discovered it before me and I just learn from them) and share it with EVERYONE.

I just need a SAFE way to do that. I have excellent material that I want to post. 90% videos. I won't do that here on beyond 'cause I don't want them to get in trouble on my account. Blogger might be a good way to go. If yo have any ideas or can help me out so I can safely expose this great material to you, please advise.

Zip or RAR the video files, then seed them as a torrent file and post the link.

E-MARK
08-12-2008, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Thaco
good luck with that, i honestly don't mind paying for services i require, like infrastructure, healthcare, and the many other positive things the GOVT does with "my" money (i know it's not all good, but i think we've got it alright here compared to other countries)

Actually, like most Canadians, myself included, we be are mislead to believe that income tax pays for your above mentioned "services".

Thanks to some individuals that have painstakingly taken the time to dig and dig and uncover the truth, it is apparent that "Income Tax" is used only to service Canada's debt to the international BANKS and world BANKING cartel.

It is time for Canada and Canadians to WAKE UP!

adam c
08-12-2008, 07:56 AM
zip it, upload to rapid share, post link

E-MARK
08-12-2008, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by G-Suede

Zip or RAR the video files, then seed them as a torrent file and post the link.

That is a great idea. However, anyone that starts investigating this stuff will probably start with a big piece of meat (metaphorically speaking about the information and material) and chock on it, toss it aside and continue to blindly go about life.

I'm just going to post some easily consumable milk like material and build it up from there. If I began to post stuff like:
9-11 was an inside job,
we originated from an alien race,
global warming is a hoax,
eco-terrorism real, ...
people would get so turned off and I would get attacked for being crazy.

Besides, those topics are crazy because they leave you helpless to do anything that practically affects your own life. Yeah, the world is going to pot. What can you do about it? I hope to present material that you can use to change and prepare your life amid this storm of world change.

As I write this, I'm posting vids on Blogger. The helpful practical kind.

TKRIS
08-12-2008, 08:35 AM
http://think2wice.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/wesley-snipes.jpg

http://api.ning.com/files/HpGJZWJHkoOdxe6TYZUN2FsoTWtdJmDTs5lBZQnWTLRUkee1cO8Vf*-XegWmW-84MnX-vV4IMSqgUpmD*-O8wAHEviP*hIyw/conspiracy.jpg

This is going to be fun.

Sincerely,
TKris (or) TKRIS

Haha. Retards.

mazdavirgin
08-12-2008, 08:55 AM
Actually, like most Canadians, myself included, we be are mislead to believe that income tax pays for your above mentioned "services".

Thanks to some individuals that have painstakingly taken the time to dig and dig and uncover the truth, it is apparent that "Income Tax" is used only to service Canada's debt to the international BANKS and world BANKING cartel.

Are you daft? Where exactly do you think that debt came from? Magic government pixies raising their salaries?

PS: Have fun if ever you get audited :)

liquid1010
08-12-2008, 09:02 AM

LOL... so where exactly does the money for infrastructure come from then?

Please post this stuff, so we have an opportunity to review and refute (where applicable).

Antonito
08-12-2008, 09:03 AM
All I can say is I hope this isn't going to involve the whole "federal income tax is illegal" scam

TKRIS
08-12-2008, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Antonito
All I can say is I hope this isn't going to involve the whole "federal income tax is illegal" scam

You're so naive. This looks totally legit.

http://www.thinkfree.ca/

Hahaha

Sincerely,
kRIs

EDIT: Don't trust anyone who uses punctuation in their name or wears a stupid fucking hat.

Tik-Tok
08-12-2008, 09:16 AM
Wow, so another foreigner seeks to rip off my native country...

I would complain more, but by having too many loopholes, and not making fraud a federal charge with minimum sentances, the Canadian government seems to like taking it in the a$$ as much as it gives it.

A790
08-12-2008, 09:27 AM
I'm just going to post some easily consumable milk like material and build it up from there. If I began to post stuff like:

9-11 was an inside job,
we originated from an alien race,
global warming is a hoax,
eco-terrorism real, ...
people would get so turned off and I would get attacked for being crazy.
You're a funny guy, but not a lot of people appreciate that kind of humour :)

E-MARK
08-12-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by mazdavirgin

Are you daft? Where exactly do you think that debt came from? Magic government pixies raising their salaries?

PS: Have fun if ever you get audited :)

appearantly there is more than enough taxes being paid through property, gasoline, imports, GST, PST, and the rest do take care of Canada's needs. BTW, I haven't paid Income taxes for 5 years and I don't intend to start. No audits, no fines, no court, no jail.

Originally posted by liquid1010

LOL... so where exactly does the money for infrastructure come from then?

Please post this stuff, so we have an opportunity to review and refute (where applicable).

As I promised, here is a blog site where I'm posting the videos that you can watch. I really don't want to type and type and type. Just see what I've put there and judge for yourself.

http://freakanada.blogspot.com/

No, According to "The" Laws of Canada, income tax is totally legit. The question is whether these laws apply to you.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
Wow, so another foreigner seeks to rip off my native country...

I would complain more, but by having too many loopholes, and not making fraud a federal charge with minimum sentances, the Canadian government seems to like taking it in the a$$ as much as it gives it.

I'm a born and raised Calgarian; a Canadian citizen. If it makes a difference to anyone, I'm a whitie too!

Penis McNickels
08-12-2008, 11:27 AM

I see where this is going...

Good luck with the auditors when you try to pass yourself off as a "natural" person...

Jayson
08-12-2008, 11:57 AM
I saw a video on this a while back...

IMO, i'd rather not mess with the government when it comes to taxes.

Supa Dexta
08-12-2008, 12:39 PM
There could be some good things to learn from this, you don't have to buy into it all, but certain points such as income tax being a joke are to be looked at deeper. I've read into it before some, and of course there are a few videos floating around, but having these world banks in charge of our money isn't the way it should be, they are sort of a middle man, who was given more power then the people who employ them.

The amount of taxes paid in every day life dwarfs income tax, but to the gov't it's a healthy bonus that they have made us to believe is accounting for a large portion of the whole puzzle, when in fact it's nickle and diming us, and to a lot of the population hurts them financially.

TKRIS
08-12-2008, 12:51 PM
I agree there's a problem and there's corruption, I just don't buy into the tinfoil lunacy in these videos.

Spelling your name without capital letters won't solve global economic corruption.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go rub turquoise stones on my temples and prepare a landing pad.

The Cosworth
08-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Haha someone has been watching too much zeitgeist

I thought this was a good idea until I read he thought all our money paid for the interest. Either way someone or something has to pay it.

I don't think we can just be forgiven a trillion dollars in debt if we withhold our payments

mazdavirgin
08-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go rub turquoise stones on my temples and prepare a landing pad.

Don't you mean landing strip? ;)

TKRIS
08-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by mazdavirgin

Don't you mean landing strip? ;)

Whatever stains your socks, Chief...

:rofl:

max_boost
08-12-2008, 01:29 PM
So can you do the write up on the how to guide for offshore accounts?

rage2
08-12-2008, 01:36 PM
BTW, I haven't paid Income taxes for 5 years and I don't intend to start. No audits, no fines, no court, no jail.
My audit began in '99 for stuff from '94. 5 years is nothing, they can go back 7 years with no problems, and up to 11 if they really wanted to. So lets say you don't pay taxes and you live in Canada, and they can't trace your money. They'll just do an audit based on your lifestyle and standard of living and assess a net income for your last 7 years and fuck you over anyways lol.

BTW - u rarely go to jail for tax fraud in Canada. You just pay lots of $$$. It's when you continually do it, or don't pay... that's when you get locked up.

In the states, the IRS is way more serious business. You pay the fine and you get assfucked in jail.

Antonito
08-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

The amount of taxes paid in every day life dwarfs income tax, but to the gov't it's a healthy bonus that they have made us to believe is accounting for a large portion of the whole puzzle, when in fact it's nickle and diming us, and to a lot of the population hurts them financially.

Actually income tax is one of the few forms of progressive taxation, meaning that rather than being a tax that hurts poor people most (like sales taxes), it is eavenly distributed to more properly relflect the means of the taxpayer.

Masked Bandit
08-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Okay people, get your matching black robes and a nice glass of punch......the mothership is almost here.

Beerking
08-12-2008, 03:51 PM

BTW, I haven't paid Income taxes for 5 years and I don't intend to start. No audits, no fines, no court, no jail.

I'm a born and raised Calgarian; a Canadian citizen. If it makes a difference to anyone, I'm a whitie too!

That is pretty cool man. Can I meet up with you so that we can talk about this. Then once you have told me everything (as I record it) I will take you to the back alley and beat the living shit out of you.

You think you are better than me?? You think that you can do whatever the fuck you want while the rest of us play by the rules?? To me, you are no better than a terrorists or rapist. (I am not comparing the crimes, just saying I have no more respect). GTFOut of my country ( I do not care you were born here), get out loser.

Inzane
08-12-2008, 04:02 PM
10. Don't waste your money hot-roding cars.

I can vouche for that one. :rofl: However if we weren't into that, this site probably wouldn't exist.

I just can't in good conscience condone that one. :thumbsdow

:confused: I have no idea what that one meant.

The Cosworth
08-12-2008, 04:38 PM
yeah actually I was going to say that if you dont like the laws in this country. Dont live here.

I hate when people try to get out of their duty of being a citizen of this country. We pay taxes to take care of the country. Social responsibility is something we all have to do. For example if you run into someone in the parking lot you man up and leave a note, not run away if no one is looking.

Society makes me sick sometimes, and I have a feeling that you are a type of person who would leave if you backed into a car, fight every ticket you got even though you deserved them, not say anything if they miss ringing something in at the till but are sure as hell there if they over charge you. :guns:

broken_legs
08-12-2008, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Beerking

That is pretty cool man. Can I meet up with you so that we can talk about this. Then once you have told me everything (as I record it) I will take you to the back alley and beat the living shit out of you.

You think you are better than me?? You think that you can do whatever the fuck you want while the rest of us play by the rules?? To me, you are no better than a terrorists or rapist. (I am not comparing the crimes, just saying I have no more respect). GTFOut of my country ( I do not care you were born here), get out loser.

Simmer down '08
:rolleyes:

He is playing by the rules. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

And for everyone else about central banking:

- Canadas Central Bank is actually part of the government as opposed to the US where its owned by private individuals

http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/en/about/are.html

The Bank was founded in 1934 as a privately owned corporation. In 1938, it became a Crown corporation belonging to the federal government. Since that time, the Minister of Finance has held the entire share capital issued by the Bank. Ultimately, the Bank is owned by the people of Canada.

But funny how shortly after the central bank was founded income tax started...

Canada uses income tax to pay down the National Debt. We are actually reducing our debt, or we were under the liberals. Hard to say whats happening now with the Conservatives in there.

[Ron Paul]
The central bank in the US is robbing the people of the US and the world as they dilute the currency.
[/Ron Paul]

E-MARK
08-12-2008, 08:17 PM

... sounds like the story of the lobsters in the tank when one is on his way out ...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by The Cosworth
yeah actually I was going to say that if you dont like the laws in this country. Dont live here.

I hate when people try to get out of their duty of being a citizen of this country. We pay taxes to take care of the country. Social responsibility is something we all have to do. For example if you run into someone in the parking lot you man up and leave a note, not run away if no one is looking.

Society makes me sick sometimes, and I have a feeling that you are a type of person who would leave if you backed into a car, fight every ticket you got even though you deserved them, not say anything if they miss ringing something in at the till but are sure as hell there if they over charge you. :guns:

:drama: troll

The Cosworth
08-12-2008, 08:18 PM

:drama: troll

okay '08

Antonito
08-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by broken_legs

But funny how shortly after the central bank was founded income tax started...

While I'm sure the founding of Americas central bank had all sorts of influence, I would also suggest that the giant amount of debt incurred in WW1 had far more to do with it, since it was originally going to be called the War Tax and all

TomcoPDR
08-12-2008, 08:46 PM

If it makes a difference to anyone, I'm a whitie too!

I bet you learn those accounting/tax tricks from them Asians in Corea tho.

:guns:

Is that you in the black mask in the video blogs? :pimp:

broken_legs
08-12-2008, 08:50 PM

While I'm sure the founding of Americas central bank had all sorts of influence, I would also suggest that the giant amount of debt incurred in WW1 had far more to do with it, since it was originally going to be called the War Tax and all

Yes you're right. I'm sure there is a correlation between spending on WWII and income taxes.

Sometime after WWII the income tax act was changed and suddenly the government was getting most of its income from income tax as opposed to other taxes like sales tax etc..

Which was about 10 years after the central Bank was founded. Loose connection but its there. haha

black13
08-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Watching those vids reminded me of Fight Club honestly.
But some interesting stuff regardless, haven't watched all of them but will see and observe what I can use.

For myself, paying taxes practically doesn't leave me anything no matter how hard i work.

UndrgroundRider
08-12-2008, 10:30 PM

Illegal. And they'll find you. Until they do, enjoy the constant anticipation of the other shoe dropping.

By the way, most people get out of jail time for tax fraud because it's difficult to prove intent. In your case, you don't have that crutch. You will definitely see a cell when you're caught.

E-MARK
08-13-2008, 04:45 AM
In my opinion, it is better to research some facts rather than speculate about how the money systems of the world operate. The Bank of Canada is not too different than the Federal Reserve in the USA.

To learn more about how the banks of this world operate, download The Money Lenders from Iso Hunt or Mini Nova.

My only motive is to show those who want to see them; some startling revelations about the world we live in. I'll just post my opinions and you can feel free to condemn me personally or disagree with what I am presenting.

I am not going to continuously flippantly rant saying things like "you don't know what your talking about" or "no, your wrong" here on this post. I'm not going to verbally blast and nag everyone to open your minds because your "too naive" or "thick sculled".

If your not interested, fine. Say what you wish. I can certainly understand how some of you could have become jaded toward anything that seems to be conspiratorial. If I was introduced to Jordan Maxwell or David Icke as my first dip into the waters of conspiracy theories, I'd laugh and ridicule people like myself too. The stuff I post is not over the edge, out in left field, deceptive, imaginary hoaxes. It is what any agenda-less honest intelligible person can agree to.

BTW. Lying cheating and stealing is an OPINION on how to get rich... not necessarily my personal creed.

BigMass
08-13-2008, 08:20 AM
some other good movies on our money system:

The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin

America: Freedom to Fascism by Aaron Russo

BigMass
08-13-2008, 08:36 AM
lol man some of you guys are so brainwashed it's hilarious. No matter if you agree with him or not, you worship whatever your government mandates to the point of calling him a terrorist, traitor, derelict of his civic duty and even threaten bodily harm. The elitist are loving it how they've managed to turn the public into their own private Gestapo. What's next? The Government sending children out to spy on their parents and report on "crimes against the environment"? Oh wait, that's already happening.

His civic duty is to help his fellow man and respect the freedoms and liberties of others, not to send his money to the gangsters we call the “government”. I pay my taxes just like I would pay the mob, out of fear, not because I want to. The fact that you guys actually care so much what this guy does with his own money is a joke.

Tik-Tok
08-13-2008, 08:38 AM

I am not going to continuously flippantly rant saying things like "you don't know what your talking about" or "no, your wrong" here on this post. I'm not going to verbally blast and nag everyone to open your minds because your "too naive" or "thick sculled".

sKulled...

I for one aren't blasting you for not knowing the laws, as I don't know them myself.

What I am blasting you for, is the fact that you are planning on returning to Canada, and living like a 30 year old still at home. You'll have police protecting you (trying their best anyways), firemen to come to your rescue, hospitals to mend you, roads to drive on, etc. without paying a dime for it. Where you think this money is coming from, I don't know, but I tell you our 5% gst, gas tax, liquor tax, and tobacco tax isn't paying for all this.

Antonito
08-13-2008, 09:18 AM
So, I've been doing a small amount of reading, and the one thing I keep missing when going through "natural person" sites are any quoted court cases. This sent up a red flag for me because it seems so similar to the scams where people say taxes are unconstitutional and how everyone should use that excuse but in fact no one has ever won and many have actually lost (which is always ommited from those sites)

The other thing that kind of raised a red flag was some of the sites talking about how you should set aside a bunch of money in case the government "cheats", which seems very odd to me. If all the government has to do is cheat in order to beat you, this seems like a very weak system of getting out of paying taxes.

In fact, the only case I've been able to find was this

http://www.cyberclass.net/decision.htm

and this

http://www.cga-canada.org/en-ca/AboutCGACanada/CGAMagazine/2007/Sep-Oct/Pages/ca_2007_09-10_prof_taxforum.aspx

which gives examples of people trying and losing, and the courts outright saying that income tax includes "natural persons"

(note: I've read through a lot of sites, but haven't watched the videos, as some are blocked at work, and some are by a guy using a voice scrambler, and thus annoying as fuck. If somoene has examples of court cases being won using this technique, please share)

Tik-Tok
08-13-2008, 09:22 AM
^

Well, that's just the thing, you are cheating the government, and they say to set money aside in case you get busted.

Antonito
08-13-2008, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by BigMass
lol man some of you guys are so brainwashed it's hilarious. No matter if you agree with him or not, you worship whatever your government mandates to the point of calling him a terrorist, traitor, derelict of his civic duty and even threaten bodily harm. The elitist are loving it how they've managed to turn the public into their own private Gestapo. What's next? The Government sending children out to spy on their parents and report on "crimes against the environment"? Oh wait, that's already happening.

His civic duty is to help his fellow man and respect the freedoms and liberties of others, not to send his money to the gangsters we call the “government”. I pay my taxes just like I would pay the mob, out of fear, not because I want to. The fact that you guys actually care so much what this guy does with his own money is a joke.

So which term would you say best defines you, are you a hypocrite for accepting all the benefits that the government system has afforded you while still pretending like they are just a bunch of gangsters, or are you a pussy because you don't have the guts to go somewhere that BANKERS don't control the money supply?

TKRIS
08-13-2008, 09:23 AM
If somoene has examples of court cases being won using this technique, please share

Sure!
Let me just hop on my unicorn and take the rainbow express over to where I keep my files...

BigMass
08-13-2008, 09:38 AM

So which term would you say best defines you, are you a hypocrite for accepting all the benefits that the government system has afforded you while still pretending like they are just a bunch of gangsters, or are you a pussy because you don't have the guts to go somewhere that BANKERS don't control the money supply?

All you do is ask questions and expect others to come up with 10 page answers while you remain ignorant and waste my time with clichéd amateurish arguments that are easily refuted. Not this time.

Antonito
08-13-2008, 09:40 AM

All you do is ask questions and expect others to come up with 10 page answers while you remain ignorant and waste my time with clichéd amateurish arguments that are easily refuted. Not this time.

You say that like you've ever once refuted anything.

Penis McNickels
08-13-2008, 09:47 AM

I don't think he was looking for 10 pages of answers in that question...

He wanted to know if you were a hypocrite or a pussy, so please answer the man.

A790
08-13-2008, 09:55 AM

Speculation only gets you so far. The bottom line is that you will lose when facing the CCRA. Sorry about it :)

jdmXSI
08-13-2008, 10:50 AM

I completley agree.

As for taxation, i wonder when we get put into to the "NAU" if we can abide by the American Constitution? i Have heard of people being tax exempt in the US. Appaerently its unconstitutional to pay an unproportionate tax. The is also
De-tax Canada (http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=De-tax+Canada&btnG=Search&meta=), for either i think you'd have to have some pretty big balls to even attepmt this.

Beerking
08-13-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by jdmXSI

De-tax Canada (http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=De-tax+Canada&btnG=Search&meta=),

This is where Detaxcanada gets their info?
Two online movies back up what I say regarding the gross deceit to which you, and all Canadians and Americans have been subjected:Inquisition and Zeitgeist

Tin foil hats on!:drama:

BigMass
08-13-2008, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Penis McNickels

I don't think he was looking for 10 pages of answers in that question...

He wanted to know if you were a hypocrite or a pussy, so please answer the man.

you have a dick for an avatar. Are you a dick? answer me :rolleyes:

jdmXSI
08-13-2008, 11:34 AM

This is where Detaxcanada gets their info?

Tin foil hats on!:drama:

No tin foil hats, they scare me!!! Aliens can see you better and you recieved sound waves that make you sterille:eek:

No seriously though, does it ever hurt to keep an open mind and see different possibilities and new ways to do things?

TKRIS
08-13-2008, 11:43 AM
"Sir, there is a distinct difference between having an open mind and having a hole in your head from which your brain leaks out." - James Randi

jdmXSI
08-13-2008, 11:55 AM
Haha nice quote! i do have to admit. I personally would never try this due to the many risks involved nor do i personally believe it either. I would have to see it work first, not just through someone on the internet sayin "trust me it does".

Heff
08-13-2008, 01:30 PM
That DeTax Canada website is extraordinarily amateur looking.

Masked Bandit
08-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS
"Sir, there is a distinct difference between having an open mind and having a hole in your head from which your brain leaks out." - James Randi

Oh that's gold. It's going in my signature.