PDA

View Full Version : Car accident on 2009 matrix

tmura
08-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Hello beyond community, My dad bought a new 09 toyota matrix auto.I took for test drive to South centre and went to shopping at EB games on sunday. I was getting out of Parking space and driving along the East Exit and heading down the road to the public library and make my way home. A white Sunfire was yielding to me, The driver thought he was in Neutral and accidently FLoor his Accelerator. I guess he was reving or just keeping his car from stalling. He was very nice to opoligize and I was pretty Mad cause it was my Dad new car. This is my first Accident, i had no clue what i need to do. lucky a passerby help me Out. I got his Policy numer and other infos, When i got home told my father what happen. He hit me a few time, ROLF.

When I got hit, The whole front shift to the right, The damage is The Right Bumper is Dented and Large Paint came off and the Fog houseing is broken out. The hood pop up and it Wont fit back properly when u open and closed it. Dad got the Professional Accesment guy to come to our house and he wrote in his report that we need to Install a New bumper and stuffs.

That is the story and now to the Issue, We dont know where to go. My dad says we should go to Mckay autobody because He had all our Cars repair there . I was thinking of goind to Screamin Paintwork cause it seem to be popular choice on Beyond forums. And our last choice would be to take to Heninger Toyota bodyshop.

is there any other Bodyshop that is better for repairing toyota Cars.

bought the car at Canyon creek toyota but they closed thier collision repair shop. it only for maintence Service now.
Thanks for read this post.

Kennyredline
08-13-2008, 06:38 PM
U Type EnGrish Wery, Wery Bad.

gen2teggy
08-13-2008, 06:40 PM
i kno a shop, but they only work on honda cars

tmura
08-13-2008, 06:41 PM
oh yeah i put his license plate. NVE 380

I dont type much and yes i didnt proof read. Sorry for enrish lol.

i got hit with a Extension Cords and i am East indian.

QuasarCav
08-13-2008, 06:42 PM
If the other person's policy is paying for the repair they might have an approved list of shops to take your vehicle.

Sucks about your dad hitting you.... bamboo?

n1zm0
08-13-2008, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by tmura
When i got home told my father what happen. He hit me a few time, ROLF.

:rofl: best part of the whole thing, are you a FOB, moreso asian?

i would think you should bring your car to the heninger body shop before the bodyshop at McKay Pontiac :nut:

or is this shop not affiliated with GM or Pontiac.

punky
08-13-2008, 06:45 PM
lol just give the guy the info.
You don't need a toyota specific body shop to get a good repair, fixing a bmw fender is not much different than a toyota.
What you need is a good bodyshop. I don't have specific one, since i've never try one myself, but i've heard OK review for carstar collision.
Theres many other good ones, someone on beyond could probably recommend you.

punky
08-13-2008, 06:45 PM
oops double post.

tmura
08-13-2008, 06:47 PM
thanks for all the reply , I will read all comment and talk to my father and where to do our repair

Jason Lange
08-13-2008, 06:52 PM

Wow is this real...Is it bad that I LOL'D?:D

gen2teggy
08-13-2008, 06:55 PM
u got beat up when its not ur fault? LOL

tjtd00
08-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Jason Lange

me too....the funniest shit i have read in a long time...apologies about the extension cord...:D

adam c
08-13-2008, 08:34 PM
don't goto Northside Collision and Repair

I had my car in there for almost a damn month to fix a dent.. and there's pieces of my car broken and they didn't even put the side molding on properly

dynamo
08-13-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by gen2teggy
i kno a shop, but they only work on honda cars

which shop is this??

97'Scort
08-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by dynamo

which shop is this??

Failure to see joke.

Fiasco
08-13-2008, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Jason Lange

lolssss i love beyond that cleared my day

liquidboi69
08-14-2008, 12:31 AM
lol @ the getting hit...even though pretty irrelevant lol. Talk to your, (or your dads) insurance company if you don't know what to do.

I heard Crowfoot Image Autobody is ok. The wait list is long unless you go through insurance though.

TeamBestBud
08-14-2008, 01:05 AM

Roll On Laughing Floor.

Evolution17
08-14-2008, 02:01 AM
LOLOL that made my day...

gqmw
08-14-2008, 02:05 AM
oh yeah i put his license plate. NVE 380

I dont type much and yes i didnt proof read. Sorry for enrish lol.

LOL extension cords :rofl: :rofl:

ianmcc
08-14-2008, 07:06 AM
I bet Ryan's mom never uses an extension cord.

LittleAngel
08-14-2008, 07:08 AM

bought the car at Canyon creek toyota but they closed thier collision repair shop. it only for maintence Service now.
Thanks for read this post.

Canyon creek never had a bodyshop, well at least for the past 6 years they havn't who knows before that.

Canyon creek uses Jack Carter (same owner) and Pacific Auto body in the North. Pacific Auto body is VERY good, but also very busy, if you go through insurance they will work you in better than if it was customer pay, but they do excellent work there...

Skyline_Addict
08-14-2008, 11:01 AM

somebody gonna get a hurt reaaaaal bad...somebody..

sorry i had to! :rofl:

good luck in the future though man, that's tough luck.