PDA

View Full Version : FS: 92 eagle talon TSi AWD **good deal!!!**

MK3HKS
09-07-2003, 12:18 AM
SOLD!!!!

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS CAR!!!

my bro is sellin his 92 talon tsi awd , this car is mint cond... there is not a single chip on the paint!!!
5spd, Brospeed performance exhaust, brand new ALPINE mp3 player, quinn alarm system (aladdin 2000 2-way alarm system & remote starter)....PW,PS,PDL...some things came up sooo he is sellin it for this cheap!!!

160 000 km!!!!:eek:

$5200obo:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
offers are accepted

MK3HKS
09-07-2003, 05:44 PM
anyone???

Mikaldor
09-09-2003, 04:49 PM
I'm interested. Sent you a PM. Give me a call or send me an email.

MK3HKS
09-09-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Mikaldor
I'm interested. Sent you a PM. Give me a call or send me an email.

i never got 1:dunno:

JJLuke
09-09-2003, 05:40 PM
What's the kilometrage? Any problems?

MK3HKS
09-09-2003, 11:52 PM
jdmakkord:

u say WE buy cars from police auctions and flip and sell.....now that was a pretty stupid thing u just said....
(((the talon is clean, NOT FROM POLICE AUCTION and its not fucked annnnnnnnnd its got history!!!)))

hey everyone...if u wanna believe this fuckin tool then u can....fine with me, but IF YOU ARE SMART, u pm me and i give u history and every other thing u want
:thumbsup:

jdmakkord: u only saw ONE of the cars iam tryin to sell , so dont fuckin assume all of them are the same way..idiot:guns:

MK3HKS
09-09-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by JJLuke
What's the kilometrage? Any problems?

160 000km, and NO PROBLEMS!!!, ITS OK IF U DONT BELIEVE ME...but if ur a smart person and not so ignorant like jdmakkord then you can pm me and ill give u info on history, upgrades...and maybe if you are a serious buyer UNLIKE jdmakkord ill give u my address and you could come see:thumbsup:

Mikaldor
09-10-2003, 01:18 PM
dunno what happened to the other PM. Sent you another one. Give me a call at 813-3730 or email me a phone number and I'll call you.

Mikaldor
09-12-2003, 08:46 AM
I'd really like to see the car, as I need to buy a good year round vehicle in the next couple of days. Can we arrange something for this weekend? I'm out of Calgary on business for all of next week.

MK3HKS
09-12-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Mikaldor
I'd really like to see the car, as I need to buy a good year round vehicle in the next couple of days. Can we arrange something for this weekend? I'm out of Calgary on business for all of next week.

who ever is seriously interested , pm me!!!

CAR IS STILL FOR SALE...:thumbsup:

403Gemini
09-12-2003, 03:26 PM
MK3HKS, if you find a buyer before tuesday sell to em bro, Mikaldor seems really interestd. tuesday is when my line of credit goes through.

MK3HKS
09-14-2003, 09:47 PM
SORRY PEOPLE NEW PRICE...TO MANY INTERESTED......
5200!!

Redlyne_mr2
09-14-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by MK3HKS
SORRY PEOPLE NEW PRICE...TO MANY INTERESTED......
5200!!

Did you seriously just up the price?

MK3HKS
09-14-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Did you seriously just up the price?

:rofl: yea man...i get like 6-7 pms every day...

ryder_23
09-14-2003, 09:57 PM
If theirs so many intersted, why isnt it sold yet? :dunno:

I bet theirs alot of deadbeat buyers out their, and u'll end up dropping the price in a week

TegLover
09-14-2003, 09:59 PM
doing that won't help you sell the car faster

MK3HKS
09-14-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by TegLover
doing that won't help you sell the car faster

i know;)
ppl pm me and say "phone me when u got time"
they should PHONE MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
iam tryin to sell....who ever is interested seriosly should say "iam seroisly interested can i get ur number and arrange a time to come look at it"

TegLover
09-14-2003, 10:44 PM
yeah don't you just hate it when people say that haha :guns:

i had a past experience this guy told me to drive my car to his house so he can take a look at it :guns:

anyways bump...

Nate25
09-18-2003, 01:19 PM
Im interested gimme a call at 827-0080 i have it on all the time so i should answer.

MK3HKS
09-18-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Nate25
Im interested gimme a call at 827-0080 i have it on all the time so i should answer.

noooooooooooooooo you gimME a call if ur interested....:rofl:

James
09-18-2003, 06:54 PM
lol , people are hilarious, if you are interested in buying a car, YOU call the person, or show up to wherever THEY want to! :rofl:...fawk

Nate25
09-18-2003, 08:05 PM
Nah it wasent anything like that id go out to see him not him come to see me that makes no sense. i didnt see a phone number i'll give him a call maybe.
i know alota people with talons and they screw up alot

hows the turbo on it?

MK3HKS
09-18-2003, 08:21 PM
Nah it wasent anything like that id go out to see him not him come to see me that makes no sense. i didnt see a phone number i'll give him a call maybe.
i know alota people with talons and they screw up alot

hows the turbo on it?

good everything is perfect...:thumbsup:

Nate25
09-18-2003, 08:24 PM
Why are u sellin it for so cheap?
ive looked at alot of talons and yours compared to theirs is really really cheap
how can u sell it for only $5200??
and whats the kms on it?
... Actually when can i call you? time?
and i need a number?
and your in calgary right?

Isonex
09-18-2003, 09:25 PM
Guys im part of the Calgary DSM club....and I ran this by the rest of the guys....we all agree this deal doesnt rub us very right....a car in this condition and given everything is as good as he says usually sell at the 8-9k range. Only thing we can fingure is there is a huge engine problem that has been found and rather then fix it sell it off.....or HUGE miles on this car. Nevertheless I could be wrong just make sure before buying take for FULL inspection...

Chris

TrevorK
09-19-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Isonex
Guys im part of the Calgary DSM club....and I ran this by the rest of the guys....we all agree this deal doesnt rub us very right....a car in this condition and given everything is as good as he says usually sell at the 8-9k range. Only thing we can fingure is there is a huge engine problem that has been found and rather then fix it sell it off.....or HUGE miles on this car. Nevertheless I could be wrong just make sure before buying take for FULL inspection...

Chris

Between a data logger and compression test you'll find out what the problem is very easily (If there is one) - so just get that done, then you're set.

Isonex
09-19-2003, 04:52 PM
exactly....its seriously like an hour of your time just to be safe....

skyway
09-19-2003, 07:26 PM

Chris

$8-9K??? Riiiiiiiight.

And by the way, just because you are part of some tired "club" doesn't make you HOT SHIT For making a super thread crap like you have for something that anyone with half a brain would have done anyway you are more like COLD DIARRHEA.

Thus, I crown you KING SHIT OF TURD ISLAND

Way to go moron. By the way, make sure and say hi to the rest of the nerds at the "club" for me.

Dj_Stylz
09-19-2003, 07:49 PM
ok.....

4G63Power
09-19-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by skyway

$8-9K??? Riiiiiiiight.

And by the way, just because you are part of some tired "club" doesn't make you HOT SHIT For making a super thread crap like you have for something that anyone with half a brain would have done anyway you are more like COLD DIARRHEA.

Way to go moron. By the way, make sure and say hi to the rest of the nerds at the "club" for me.

Uh oh...we've got an E-Thug here. :rolleyes:

MK3HKS
09-19-2003, 08:23 PM

Chris

there is nothing wrong with the car!!!!!
my bro doesnt want to wait...he has no time to wait and HAS to sell it..school problems,loans and shit..
HE WOULD WAIT IF HE HAD TIME AND SELL IT FOR AROUND 9 GRAND...
you can only take it to inspection if u are REALLY REALLY interested cuz i dont wanna lose customers...peacccccccccccce
PM ME FOR MORE INFO AND MY NUMBER....:D

skyway
09-19-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by 4G63Power

Uh oh...we've got an E-Thug here. :rolleyes:

Nah, just a guy who gets tired of roaches. Go roll your eyes at someone else.

dsm69
09-19-2003, 09:43 PM

$8-9K??? Riiiiiiiight.

OK:nut: why dont you go to calg.dsm.org and tell us how much we are nerds:poosie: PUNK

skyway
09-19-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by dsm69

OK:nut: why dont you go to calg.dsm.org and tell us how much we are nerds:poosie: PUNK

Why? I'll just say it to your face....

dsm69
09-19-2003, 09:50 PM
Sure how about tomorow night :thumbsup:
me and a couple of dsm boys will be at timmhortons on 52ave and 72st SE around 10:30-11:00pm

See ya soon FAG:clap:

skyway
09-19-2003, 09:55 PM
Sure how about tomorow night :thumbsup:
me and a couple of dsm boys will be at timmhortons on 52ave and 72st SE around 10:30-11:00pm

See ya soon FAG:clap:

Trust me, I'm not going to go out of my way to slap out a bunch of skids. Maybe I'll see your low track ass around some time.

Keep posting if you want son. I'm done with you hookers.

BigMass
09-19-2003, 10:01 PM
lol the DSM group is not one you want to mess with skyway. Just a friendly 'heads up'... while you still have your head.

Dj_Stylz
09-19-2003, 10:01 PM

Why dont you guys shut the fuck up and let this guy sell his bros car.
Fuck stay on topic.

MK3HKS
09-19-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz

Why dont you guys shut the fuck up and let this guy sell his bros car.
Fuck stay on topic.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thnx:thumbsup:

403Gemini
09-19-2003, 11:10 PM
dont worry MK3HKS, id say this thread is almost as good as closed wouldnt you say it bro? :D

CRX-R
09-19-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by BigMass
lol the DSM group is not one you want to mess with skyway. Just a friendly 'heads up'... while you still have your head.

Not one he wants to mess with?? According to who?? You?? According to my little sister, my little brother's tough, and he's 6!!! See What I'm saying. While he still has his head??? What the fuck is that?? Fuckin Roach

MK3HKS
09-19-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by CRX-R

Not one he wants to mess with?? According to who?? You?? According to my little sister, my little brother's tough, and he's 6!!! See What I'm saying. While he still has his head??? What the fuck is that?? Fuckin Roach

good point, but........................stop flaming and use pm:D

CRX-R
09-19-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by MK3HKS

good point, but........................stop flaming and use pm:D
:werd: Sorry Guys

dsm69
09-19-2003, 11:27 PM

Trust me, I'm not going to go out of my way to slap out a bunch of skids. Maybe I'll see your low track ass around some time.

Keep posting if you want son. I'm done with you hookers.

You like to run your mouth over your computer, but your just another little punk bitch:tongue: prove me wrong come out tomorow and slap me around LOL .........YA i thought so.

MK3HKS
09-19-2003, 11:32 PM
where is Ben?
he needs ban these e-thugs!!!(skyway):thumbsup:

EK 2.0
09-19-2003, 11:49 PM
Well, I am not an "E-Thug"...and I might be a lil biased...Seeing as how I drive a DSM...BUT...the boys are right, it seems to me you are asking a lil too little for the car...even though I noticed in an earlier one, you jacked the price up a couple hundred...But dont talk trash, unless you can back the smack up...General rule of smack talk man...and ISONEX knows that...some please feel free to come on down the the timmies and slap me...

Thanks for your time...

403Gemini
09-19-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
Well, I am not an "E-Thug"...and I might be a lil biased...Seeing as how I drive a DSM...BUT...the boys are right, it seems to me you are asking a lil too little for the car...even though I noticed in an earlier one, you jacked the price up a couple hundred...But dont talk trash, unless you can back the smack up...General rule of smack talk man...and ISONEX knows that...some please feel free to come on down the the timmies and slap me...

Thanks for your time...

would you hit back? lol j/k buddy :D

EK 2.0
09-19-2003, 11:58 PM
He would have to catch me first to slap me wouldn't he??...

dsm69
09-20-2003, 12:06 AM
Ya you think your fast hu, well I crown you KING SHIT OF TURD ISLAND! LOL buddie picked the wrong "club" to call nerds:nut: He dosent have a clue! frigin NOB

Isonex
09-20-2003, 02:09 AM
Skyway can come hum on my balls, if he thinks he has anything on us come bring your ass down punk. I personally will be happy to beat the fuck out of you. Dont even knock my shit again without knowing anything about it you vaginal peice of trailor trash!!! Go fucken blow your mom and gob on some balls you fag!

Ps- Will call me

BigMass
09-20-2003, 09:32 AM
lol this thread is a keeper. CRX-R where the fuck did you come from? We weren't even arguing with you. Go back to the hole you crawled out of.

CRX-R
09-20-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by BigMass
lol this thread is a keeper. CRX-R where the fuck did you come from? We weren't even arguing with you. Go back to the hole you crawled out of.

WE weren't even arguing with you??? You are no where to be found on this thread except to tell us that we shouldn't be fuckin with 'your idols'?? Go back to sleep, dream that you're part of this 'club' you love so much and wake up in reality where you're just another bitch. Yo, can anybody from ClubDSM tell me how this guys' head is? Maybe we can make some money off him.

Pacman
09-20-2003, 06:18 PM
So who exactly is Skyway going to fight??

Is he going to fight Isonnex one on one?? the whole group, one at a time? or are you guys gonna want to fight like pussies and all jump in?

Isonex
09-20-2003, 06:25 PM
Dude shut the fuck up, go eat cock....nuff said

BigMass
09-20-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by CRX-R

WE weren't even arguing with you??? You are no where to be found on this thread except to tell us that we shouldn't be fuckin with 'your idols'?? Go back to sleep, dream that you're part of this 'club' you love so much and wake up in reality where you're just another bitch. Yo, can anybody from ClubDSM tell me how this guys' head is? Maybe we can make some money off him.

how about we all just get along. This is about the guys car, not starting fights :thumbsdow

EK 2.0
09-21-2003, 01:23 AM
But, see, the potential buyer was offered some sound advice...I mean I bought a 90 TSi AWD for 5, and the motor blew promptly afterwards...and I got it checked out, hell I myself am a mechanic...And then all this E-Thug B.S. started and clubs got called nerds and shit...hats not fair...just cause one or two memebers...kidding guys...but I mean yes, we should all just get along...But take advice...dont diss it, till ya kiss it you know??

MK3HKS
09-21-2003, 02:33 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!:thumbsup:

Nate25
11-23-2004, 02:07 AM
Worst decision ive ever made

ramminghard
11-23-2004, 02:18 AM
Worst decision ive ever made

Does that make two people screwed over by the same guy now?

Hash_man
11-23-2004, 02:32 AM
Hahah wow... another victim of MK3HKS... another thing I thought fishy about this one... is weren't you looking to buy a TSi AWD not more then a month ago MK3HKS... all of a suden you have one... and oh.. its up for sale.

I feel sorry for whoever bought this car.

Texas
11-23-2004, 03:16 AM
Poor Mk3hks.... probably doesnt know what happens to people and their families in this country when you screw people over that they definitely should not have screwed over.

Canadian 2.5RS
11-23-2004, 12:24 PM
So after all that drama what was wrong with the car? for a deal like $5200, you should budget at least the difference that you would normally pay for a similar car for repairs.

$5200 + $XXXX Where XXXX= the difference in price between this car and a similar 92 talon.

And if yo decide to part it out let me know. I have a friend that is always looking for 1G DSM parts.

Kobe
11-23-2004, 12:33 PM
Compression Leak, Drove for 26xxxkms and the tranny, flywheel, transfer case and

his negative feedback hahaha

Aleks
11-23-2004, 12:39 PM
Sorry to hear that man. Make sure you guys get your cars inspected especially if the deal sounds too good to be true!

QuasarCav
11-23-2004, 01:07 PM
This sale had fish written all over it. It's bad that someone got screwed over by this car but in todays world it's buyer beware.

Get an Inspection guys, If they wont let you then walk away. That $50 could save you thousands down the road.

Like anyone couldn'y tell this was too good to be true, just take a look at the thread and how cheap it is.

:guns: :guns: Scammers