PDA

View Full Version : Help in Las Vegas

95EG6P
08-14-2008, 10:23 AM
I'm going there at the end of summer and my gf and I wanna go shopping at the outlet malls that they have, now I've heard that there are many of them. Can someone recommend one's that sell brands like Sevens, R&R, True religions, Coach, Louis vitton for a cheap price. I only have 3 days there so I wanna make my time there worth it. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks beyonders for the info :D

Ps: any good places for all you can eat sushi around the strip.

saiyajin
08-14-2008, 10:25 AM
todai for sushi :thumbsup:

benyl
08-14-2008, 10:30 AM
http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=58

$15 cab ride from the fashion city mall (on the strip).

SilverGS
08-14-2008, 10:31 AM
There are two main outlet malls near the strip. Both are a few miles away and can be easily reached by bus or cab.

I believe one is Premium Outlets and I don't recall the other. Depending on how fast your GF takes to shop you could do both on the same day. If you do renting a car may be the cheapest fastest way to get to both

yimma
08-14-2008, 11:08 AM
If you go to the Premium Outlet mall, you can also have AYCE sushi at Makino. They have a huge buffet there and it's pretty reasonable if you go at lunch time, supper is more expensive.

benyl
08-14-2008, 11:15 AM
If you are going to spend a lot of money there, make sure you sign up for the vip club. Small discounts, but better than nothing!

https://www.premiumoutlets.com/vip/

# Adidas - $20 off a purchase of $100 or more
$30 off a purchase of $150 or more
# Bass - 15% off any single item
# Calvin Klein - 15% off purchase of $150 or more
# Carter's - $10 off your purchase of $50 or more
# Cole Haan - Take an additional $75 off a purchase of $250 or more
# Elie Tahari - Join us for a Pre-Labor Day Weekend Sale: Receive an additional 15% off your purchase of $250 or more*
# Guess - 25% off your total purchase of $75 or more
# Jones New York - 20% off any one regular priced item
# Nike Factory Store - Take an additional 10% off a purchase of $50 or take an additional 20% off $100 or more
# Nine West - 20% off any one regular priced item
# Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store - The Early Fall Sale: Enjoy additional savings of $25 off of every $150 you spend.
# Tommy Hilfiger - 20% off your purchase of $150 or more or 15% off your entire purchase
# Zales Outlet - $25 off your total purchase of $250 or more

autumnrain
08-14-2008, 11:17 AM
i say premium outlets and just take a cab
they opened alot more stores there now
i spent 5hours there last time and i shopped by myself in hopes to get more done.

toyboy88
08-14-2008, 01:19 PM
Yeah, there are 2 main outlet centres...one north of the strip (halfway between the strip and downtown LV) and one south of the strip (just south of the airport).

They are both owned/managed by "Chelsea premium outlet" group.

There is also "fashion outlets las vegas" which is south of LV on the I15 (iirc), and it's technically in Primm, NV.

n1zm0
08-14-2008, 02:49 PM
off the top of my head from last year (may have changed)

-theres a true religion store in Miracle Mile (planet hollywood's mall) other stores in next to it FCUK, urban outfitters upstairs as soon as you get in from the strip.

-Premium outlets, i was told by most of the people working there that the outlet stores have old stock (like year old) thats why it's cheaper, hence 'outlet', pretty sure they had a true religion store alongside coach,D&G, lacoste.

-walk the whole caesars palace forums shops youll find AX, lacoste, some store that had all sorts of 2000$ fancy jeans and Ed hardy type of stuff.

funny, if you're younger that 24-25ish, try and walk into Gucci or Armani (not AX), they wont even give you the time of day. A fairly wealthy friend i went with walked into Gucci to buy some random 600$ belt for his g/f and they didnt help him at all, ended up at Dior and got a belt there, went back to Gucci with the Dior bag and they jumped on him like wolves. :rolleyes:

oh ya, one more thing, there is an outlet mall i think south of the airport, pretty much in the middle of nowhere, you'll pass a huuuge electronics warehouse on the way, it's almost bare desert, anyways, it's like the 'ghetto' outlet mall, unless your looking for adidas/nike shoes or name brands like CK or tommy H, don't go there, (really ghetto compared to stuff on the strip)

ringer
08-14-2008, 03:48 PM
go to fashion show mall and then shop in the department stores in that mall like dillards and macys.
I got my true religions there for 170 as apposed to 350 here.

toyboy88
08-14-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0

funny, if you're younger that 24-25ish, try and walk into Gucci or Armani (not AX), they wont even give you the time of day. A fairly wealthy friend i went with walked into Gucci to buy some random 600$ belt for his g/f and they didnt help him at all, ended up at Dior and got a belt there, went back to Gucci with the Dior bag and they jumped on him like wolves. :rolleyes:

Pretty much anywhere "high-end" is like that...from Holt Renfrew in Calgary, Louis Vuitton in Paris, etc.

:dunno:

Impreza
08-14-2008, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0

Odd, when I was in Gucci a few years ago, they were super nice while we looked around. We even left our shopping bags in their store while we were looking around, and we had a crapload of shopping bags. The staff were very friendly, which actually did surprise me a bit. We weren't dressed all nice and baller or anything either. We were shopping and I was just wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and dunks... haha, guess they were in a good mood that day!

Tearin
08-14-2008, 10:43 PM
http://www.fashionoutletlasvegas.com/

Outlet mall in Primm is much less picked through.