PDA

View Full Version : Corrado meet in Calgary

zipdoa
08-14-2008, 03:14 PM
This morning I saw what was probably the tenth Corrado in calgary, and was wondering how many people would have one to bring out to a meet? I understand that the CCC and vortex is more suited to this type of question, but beyond seems to be growing incredibly fast and there are a lot more C's in calgary than I thought.

Would anyone be down for a meet? I saw a VW meet in the lot right by Lazy Loaf on memorial drive a couple years ago, maybe some of you guys are on this forum?

Post and let me know!

Euro_Trash
08-14-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by zipdoa
I understand that the CCC is more suited to this type of question

You said it yourself! Most of the guys in there are always up for meets

zipdoa
08-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by zipdoa
This morning I saw what was probably the tenth Corrado in calgary, and was wondering how many people would have one to bring out to a meet? I understand that the CCC and vortex is more suited to this type of question, but beyond seems to be growing incredibly fast and there are a lot more C's in calgary than I thought.

Would anyone be down for a meet? I saw a VW meet in the lot right by Lazy Loaf on memorial drive a couple years ago, maybe some of you guys are on this forum?

Post and let me know!

haha yeah i'll throw a thread up on there now... I saw some Corrado's @ the beyond chinook meets, was kinda hoping the owners would chime in!

tm88
08-15-2008, 10:34 AM
Ide be down for a VW meet if you set one up, eurodrivers and CVD already do it....but still lol

tm88
08-15-2008, 10:34 AM
PS: Euroquake is next Sunday, youll see lots of them if you head out (red deer)

DeeK
08-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Well.. Everytime we have tried to get a Calgary Corrado meet, or Alberta Corrado meet. They have failed.

Not enough support.

When I got my first Corrado 5 years ago, there was 8 registered within Calgary city limits. Since then, alot of Corrado's have been imported from around Canada and the states. I think my buddy that works at the registry said there was 22 or so now registered in Calgary limits.

My Corrado is from Victoria, The original owner tracked me down via the CCC.

As for meets, We just had the Das Volks meet + show and shine. There was two of us Corrados. That's more than usual. Biggest turn out I have seen was at the 5th Ave Auto House customer appreciation day +show and shine. We had 6 Corrados.

If you want to discuss Corrado's take it to the CCC board. Or if you rather discuss locally take it to the Clubveedub.com boards.

I'll be at Euroquake on the 24th bringing my Corrado. See you there. Phil from edmonton has a super nice corrado, He will probably be there as well.