I'm building an MR-2 SW20.
Any suggestions for body color?? I'm thinking either Pearl White or Red

Ferio_vti
08-08-2002, 10:32 PM
It's this kit:

Dope Dealer
08-09-2002, 12:59 AM
No option for Yellow? Blue? :)

Either color would be a good choice. I am not a big fan of red on cars (Save that color for the Ferrari's), but I do like them on a handful of certain cars (Supra, RX-7, MR2, Viper).

I vote for.... Metallic Red.

James
08-09-2002, 05:29 AM
I would say to try something different, other than the standard red, white etc.., like maybe that Audi Grey, or a deep blue or green would look sleek.:thumbsup:

HRD2PLZ
08-09-2002, 08:03 AM
When I repaint the Accord, it'll be pearl white :D

Go for pearl white :bigpimp: :thumbsup:

Ferio_vti
08-09-2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
No option for Yellow? Blue? :)

Either color would be a good choice. I am not a big fan of red on cars (Save that color for the Ferrari's), but I do like them on a handful of certain cars (Supra, RX-7, MR2, Viper).

I vote for.... Metallic Red.

Haha, that's why I put in an option of 'Other'

Ferio_vti
08-09-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by James
I would say to try something different, other than the standard red, white etc.., like maybe that Audi Grey, or a deep blue or green would look sleek.:thumbsup:

Hmm, never thought of green... I'll have to take a look.

Redlyne_mr2
08-09-2002, 09:57 AM
dude when did you get an sw20...right on thats cool to hear that....personally I think that darker colors on the mr2 lick ass, a darker color doesnt showoff the lines of the car like a lighter color would. I've decide to go with the imola red off of the M3, red is a really classic color especially the imola red..it is dark but still shows the lines of the car really well and makes the ride look so incredible...A color like green or blue really devalues the look of the car in my opinion...one color that I almost went with that woudl look really cool is that sand/silver color that toyota uses on its camry's and a few lexus models that woudl lok damn sharp...let me know if you ever need any help or info with the project:thumbsup:
BTW..pearl white a a nice color but there are way too many white mr2's in alberta as it is

Ferio_vti
08-09-2002, 10:09 AM
Haha,
I think there's some misunderstanding...
This is a 1/24 model of an MR-2. I wish I did have a real SW20.

Its gonna be sitting on my bookshelf beside a Mica Blue NSX, a yellow JDM ITR.
Later there's gonna be a CTR, an Impreza STI ver VI. Nothing better than living a fantasy at 1/24 scale

Redlyne_mr2
08-09-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
Haha,
I think there's some misunderstanding...
This is a 1/24 model of an MR-2. I wish I did have a real SW20.

Its gonna be sitting on my bookshelf beside a Mica Blue NSX, a yellow JDM ITR.
Later there's gonna be a CTR, an Impreza STI ver VI. Nothing better than living a fantasy at 1/24 scale
hahahahahha..nice dude ..my opinions on color havent changed though..stay away from the candy's and pastels too:thumbsdow

Ferio_vti
08-09-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

hahahahahha..nice dude ..my opinions on color havent changed though..stay away from the candy's and pastels too:thumbsdow

Will do. Guess I should avoid slapping any gay stickers like 'Bliss' on it too. Hahaha.

lammer
08-09-2002, 11:19 PM
hey Ferio, do that color of integras looks like gunmetal or whatever i think thats a real nice color.

Ferio_vti
08-09-2002, 11:36 PM
Gunmetal?? I think I know what you're talking about... You have a pic of one??