PDA

View Full Version : Oil & Gas, Engineering & Technology Career Fair!

msouther
08-15-2008, 09:15 AM
Hey Gang,

I host these events semi-annually so I thought I would let you all know about this one. Please refer to this website:

www.working.canada.com/ogetcareerfair

You can also get there by visiting www.working.com/calgary hovering your mouse over the Recruitment Events button and choosing the event from the list.

Lastly, if you go to www.calgaryherald.com you can click on the "Jobs" tab at the top of the page and it will take you to www.working.com/calgary.

If you have any questions about the event post them up or PM me. If you work at a company interested in participating, the rates are all on the site and I would be happy to field any questions for you. Hope to see you down there!

msouther
09-05-2008, 06:18 AM
I totally forgot about my thread so I thought I would revive it before it goes off into oblivion. Hopefully all of you professionals can attend this event. I have 21 exhibitors listed on the site above and have added another one which will be listed up there soon.

If you have any questions shoot away and I hope to see you all down there to help this this as successful as past events!

a social dsease
09-05-2008, 09:56 AM
For anyone interested in a career in O&G this is a good oppurtunity to network/get your name out. I havn't personally attended this event before, but I have attended other Engineering career fairs hosted by the UofC and it is always worth heading down to learn a little more about the various companies in the industry.

msouther
09-14-2008, 05:25 PM
Bump!

I currently have 23 registered companies which can be seen here: www.working.canada.com/ogetcareerfair

I am expecting another 3 at least and maybe more will come out of the wood work. 1 of them is a big name local company, but they haven't sent in their registration yet so I won't mention them.

This is the best Career Fair for the Oil & Gas, Engineering & Technology sectors in Calgary period. This will be the fourth event we have done over the past 2 years and we have averaged 2,700 job seekers at each event.

Let me know if anybody has any questions, and hope to see you all down there!

Freestylin
09-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by a social dsease
For anyone interested in a career in O&G this is a good oppurtunity to network/get your name out.

:werd: This is great for people who are looking to get into the O&G industry. I haven't personally attended one, but this is exactly what I should look into once I graduate. Thanks for heads up!

Dumbass17
09-16-2008, 10:25 PM
i'll be there!

msouther
09-23-2008, 09:34 PM
Good old fashioned bump to this thread. I have a few more exhibitors which I will post up in the next few days. The big name didn't end up coming through unfortunately. It will be a great event nonetheless. See you down there!

msouther
09-29-2008, 08:59 AM
Updated exhibitors listed on here:

www.working.canada.com/ogetcareerfair

Hope to see you down there!

msouther
10-07-2008, 08:01 PM
I hope there are no issues with me bumping this thread in order to notify folks of the Career Fair next week. Check out the website: www.working.canada.com/ogetcareerfair for more info. There are 34 companies attending and it will be the best career fair we have held to date.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or post them here. Good luck in your job search!

Palmiros
10-13-2008, 11:57 AM
Bump!
This event is just around the corner, (Wednesday October 15th) just thought I'd give a heads up in case someone is interested and forgot about it.