PDA

View Full Version : Stop deleting my stuff!

Supa Dexta
08-15-2008, 06:27 PM
Seriously, first it's my for sale threads which were following the rules, then when I ask what its about that thread gets deleted.. So either send me a message explaining why, or stop pressing the delete button and running off. Great mod work.. :rolleyes:

I had 2 FS threads with prices, pics and locations, what more does it need.. And furthermore why does my first thread regarding the matter dissapear 2 seconds later. :confused:

89s1
08-15-2008, 06:33 PM
IBTL....

or should i say IBTD

Thaco
08-15-2008, 06:45 PM
FS: in the title?

kenny
08-15-2008, 07:00 PM
Mods complete thousands of moderating activities per day, they do not have the time to personally address you whenever you cannot follow simple rules.

Supa Dexta
08-15-2008, 07:06 PM
I don't care about the FS threads, as much as my first thread like this being deleted immediately with no answer.. So if they can delete several threads, they have time to reply to me.. Like I said, I think they were following the rules.. Also.. I was a mod/admin on a larger site then this for yrs, I know how it goes. :whocares:

Thaco
08-15-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
I don't care about the FS threads, as much as my first thread like this being deleted immediately with no answer.. So if they can delete several threads, they have time to reply to me.. Like I said, I think they were following the rules.. Also.. I was a mod/admin on a larger site then this for yrs, I know how it goes. :whocares:

the problem is, you dont deserve an explanation, it's thier board, they'll moderate it how they choose, if you don't like it, don't post.

FiveFreshFish
08-15-2008, 07:12 PM
Why not just lock the thread so a guy might see where he went wrong?

Grogador
08-15-2008, 07:22 PM
why not just ban the guy without an explanation, then you won't have to deal with his ass for 30days hopefully...

rage2
08-15-2008, 07:36 PM
Why look, your latest FS thread didn't break any rules! I guess you figured out where you fucked up lol.

Just be glad u didn't get banned, we usually ban after 2 of the same rule infringement haha.

drtoohotty1
08-15-2008, 07:36 PM
Dexta i thought we all agreed you died on that date?? Maybe the mods have some bias against ghosts posting :dunno:

Weapon_R
08-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
Why not just lock the thread so a guy might see where he went wrong?

Normally I do this where appropriate but there are times when spammers and non-sponsors would still get exposure if we just closed it. More often than not, people see the closed thread and click out of curiosity.

Supa Dexta
08-15-2008, 07:38 PM
Well I had a lot of scrotum punches I was gonna hand out, but I'll forgive you guys.

I think it may have been the fs in the titles.. I'm used to a lot of boards having separate fs and wtb sections. Damn.. I really wanted to punch some scrotum's.

dj_rice
08-15-2008, 07:56 PM
You moderators are working very quick the past couple of days, I send in the reports of rule breaking ads and boom the ads gone :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure XJestersX has a grudge with me now as his ads always get deleted :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And if there any isnt enough mods, I volunteer :bigpimp: :D

Supa Dexta
08-15-2008, 08:21 PM
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/6346/asdrz3.jpg

dj_rice
08-15-2008, 08:25 PM
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/6346/asdrz3.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've never reported any of your threads so it wasnt me.......

schocker
08-15-2008, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've never reported any of your threads so it wasnt me.......
too bad man, once you are on the list, there is no coming off

Boost Infested
08-15-2008, 09:41 PM
dj_rice is a scrotum.

analbumcover
08-15-2008, 10:50 PM
i drink the liquid expelled from a scrotum after heavy work becuase of excess dog bananas and turd from a racoon

holla ya hurd

adam c
08-15-2008, 11:12 PM
i think supa dexta just wants to cup a feel on dj_rice and anyone else that he finds sexy and puts on his list

Melinda
08-15-2008, 11:43 PM
Damn.. I really wanted to punch some scrotum's.
:rofl: :rofl: Wanna know how I know you're gay?....

GTS Jeff
08-16-2008, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Melinda

:rofl: :rofl: Wanna know how I know you're gay?.... What's wrong with being a gay?

hadookin
08-16-2008, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
What's wrong with being a gay?

makes you think you've corrected someone's grammar

TomcoPDR
08-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
What's wrong with being a gay?

Sounds like you're jealous

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/100_2162.jpg

funkedelic
08-16-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm having the same issue. I had a FS thread closed on me for no reason. It was just crossed out and i have no idea why, it wasn't explained.

Then later i make another f/s ad in another section and i don't believe i violated any rules and it was deleted. I posted it back 3 times and made a note on the top of the thread for a mod to please contact me about what i was doing wrong. I made sure to read the marketplace rules very carefully to see if maybe i was doing something wrong that i hadn't noticed.

it was deleted again and no pms or explinations from anybody. I guess i'll just stop, and avoid the risk of being banned but it would be nice if some of the mods actually gave you a warning or some insight about your posts before deleting them like that.

Supa Dexta
08-16-2008, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

:rofl: :rofl: Wanna know how I know you're gay?....

Yes actually.. Is that what gays do? Punch either other in the balls? Jeff can you confirm?

:rofl: