PDA

View Full Version : FS: 91 Toyota Soarer Twin Turbo *Mint* $6,500.00

SteveyBoy
08-15-2008, 08:15 PM
Alright, here's the story.

Like the title says 91 Soarer for $Sold.

I'm having a 6 Day Blow Out Sale . after thursday night at midnight if no one has bought my car it's going back to my current asking price, and i will request for this thread to be deleated.

A very good friend of mine is going back to Lethbridge for school. I'm most likely not going to see him until next summer :(.
Not this weekend but next weekend we're having a going away camp trip, the thing is i can not afford to go unless i sell my soarer.

SO i have decided to cut my losses and let this beauty of a vehicle go for $Sold FIRM.
With that being said, Do not make an offer it's not OBO. I'm extremely firm on this price and will not accept 1cent less.
The car is well worth that and some, who ever buys this will be getting one of the best prices on the market today.

This is Beyond exclusive pricing and will last only until Thursday August 21st at midnight.
Just to make the deal a little bit juicier, if there is someone who purchases the vehicle within the sale time i'll throw in 2 Brand New Still In The Box 10" Pioneer Premier 2500W Peak, 1000W RMS Subs For FREE

Click Here For Vehicle Information (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=224281)

Please call me if interested, xxx-xxx-xxxx. I won't be on beyond much over the next couple days to reply to PM's

Mods: I am truly appreciative of the space you allow me and all the rest of the beyond users to utilize. I realize i do already have a thread dedicated to this car and apologize for starting a second one. I ask you only with the kindest intentions to please allow me to keep this thread up for the next 6 days as it is only a limited time offer. I will not bump my other thread for the period of time this sale is on.
Once again thank you beyond!

Bling
08-16-2008, 10:53 AM
PM'd

SteveyBoy
08-19-2008, 06:05 PM
Bump!!! 2 More days!

Someone come buy this.

A guy is having a mechanic look at it tomorrow but still no deposits.

The Edmonton guy couldn't make it down on the weekend.

First person with $$cash$$money$$ gets it.

This is a solid vehicle, I've been driving it a bit lately for the sole purpose of figuring out if there is anything it needs and to be completely honest, it needs is a good owner who can spend a lot of love on it!

It's amazingly comfortable to drive and has enough HP to keep anyones girlfriend satisfied... :poosie:

SteveyBoy
08-20-2008, 08:57 PM
Last bump before Sale Ends!

Currently two pending deals at sale price for tomorrow... however, i have no cash in hand yet.
So for the final few hours of the sale, $Sold and this could be anyone's car.

SteveyBoy
08-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Sold

Thank you beyond for the space and great website!

This thread and the one linked in it can both be closed now.