PDA

View Full Version : Input into Drag Warz

Mark Seto
08-09-2002, 12:05 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm meeting with the organizers of Drag Warz tomrrow, so here is your chance to provide some input into the event. I'll check this thread at 11am tomorrow.

thanks.

RGAGT
08-09-2002, 12:13 AM
Hey it sounds good just get us some more info on the Thing :D

buh_buh
08-09-2002, 01:08 AM
so does that mean no planning has taken place yet for the event that's coming up in like 2 weeks?:dunno:

Ed the SOHC
08-09-2002, 01:13 AM
What type of input do you need?:dunno:

do you want an idea of how many are planning to go from this forum?

do you want suggestions on what type of events we'd like to see?

LUDELVR
08-09-2002, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

do you want suggestions on what type of events we'd like to see?

Bikini car wash.....Bikini contest......ummm.....Bikinis on the floor! Doesn't matter. We're not that picky!!:rofl: :rofl:

Superesc
08-09-2002, 08:36 AM
I would like some burgers and fries.... and some pho if you really Have To!!!

Clem
08-09-2002, 09:19 AM
MORE HALF NEKKID CHICKIES SERVING PHO AND BUBBLE TEA :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

civic_rida
08-09-2002, 10:33 AM
No try hard rice boys in the show

Redlyne_mr2
08-09-2002, 11:36 AM
Spectator involvement is always a good thing....draws, prizes, make sure that the music is always pumping and things are always happening. No more fashion showslike v8 less ...that was lame..regular announcements to notify spectators of upcoming events woudl also be a good idea as well as a program.
keep the show cars and race cars seperate...nothing worse than seeing a stock lookign car amidst a bunch of nice show cars, plenty of room for the show cars to set up diplays to enhance te vehicle is also a thought. For the drag racers it woudl be ncie to have a few things available such as an air compressor to inflate tires if necessary and bags of ice. For the glow off competiotion you're goign to haev to have somethign else goign on at the same time because it is just goign to be lame staring at riced out neon clad cars in the darkness..maybe throw in some dancers or somekind of musical performance. Access to food and drinks is a must as well, the pop machine at v8less just wasnt cutting it...You guys have alot of work ahead of you and I wish you the best of luck ..if you need any volunteers or someone to handle a few things here in Red Deer prior to the event pm me and let me know..
RYAN

B18C
08-09-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by markis
Hi Guys,

I'm meeting with the organizers of Drag Warz tomrrow, so here is your chance to provide some input into the event. I'll check this thread at 11am tomorrow.

thanks.

What kind of input are you looking for? The event is like 2 weeks away.

what have you guys decided so far? what kind of timing equipment are you guys going to have there for the strip?

Redlyne_mr2
08-09-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by B18C

What kind of input are you looking for? The event is like 2 weeks away.

what have you guys decided so far? what kind of timing equipment are you guys going to have there for the strip?
im its a stree styel drag like they say it is I'm guessing they wont be timing..probably just use eliminations

B18C
08-09-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

im its a stree styel drag like they say it is I'm guessing they wont be timing..probably just use eliminations

Ohhh....Then how do you know if someone false starts? Or do you just launch when you feel like it? I'm not familiar with the whole street racing thing :dunno:

sexualbanana
08-09-2002, 06:55 PM
suuure arch

Mark Seto
08-11-2002, 10:09 PM
Thanks for all your input guys. Things are rolling along fine. So hopefully we'll see you out there.

REdOX
08-12-2002, 03:16 PM
Here's some input... get a contract that says they can't cancel your venue :(