PDA

View Full Version : Bile Yellow E46 M3 - FWU-455

TorqueDog
08-16-2008, 03:09 PM
Dearest moron;

Way to put the Douche back in BMDouchery. :thumbsdow

Shaganappi Trail NW, heading towards Country Hills Blvd... construction ahead.

"Oh look, the lane is ending. Instead of driving like a normal person and merging in, I better floor it and cut this guy off in the right lane. Oh, and then I'll hit my brakes because I was going too fast and had to keep from eating the bumper of the car in front of me, causing the guy behind me to hit his brakes to keep from hitting me."

Nevermind the fact that after the merge, I went to pass and you immediately took my turn signal as a cue to cut me off there, too. Then proceeded to tailgate a blue Focus all the way until the construction zone near Beddington Trail, then proceeded to speed through the construction zone once you got an open lane.

Please sell your car. Or at least put tape over the badging. People like you deserve to take the bus.

rmk
08-16-2008, 03:16 PM
:drama:

the puke yellow color is terrible.

GQBalla
08-16-2008, 03:27 PM
White guy driving it and a older model? 96 ish?

If so I've seen him a number of times also driving like a idiot.that guy is definately a douche

Team_Mclaren
08-16-2008, 03:27 PM
this thread is funny in is own way that an M5 driver is bitching about an M3 driver:rofl: :rofl:

One Douche against another, sweet

Hakkola
08-16-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
White guy driving it and a older model? 96 ish?

No, E46, much newer than 96. The E36 didn't come in bile yellow, I think the E36 yellow was dakari.

Dj_Stylz
08-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
Dearest moron;

Way to put the Douche back in BMDouchery. :thumbsdow

Shaganappi Trail NW, heading towards Country Hills Blvd... construction ahead.

"Oh look, the lane is ending. Instead of driving like a normal person and merging in, I better floor it and cut this guy off in the right lane. Oh, and then I'll hit my brakes because I was going too fast and had to keep from eating the bumper of the car in front of me, causing the guy behind me to hit his brakes to keep from hitting me."

Nevermind the fact that after the merge, I went to pass and you immediately took my turn signal as a cue to cut me off there, too. Then proceeded to tailgate a blue Focus all the way until the construction zone near Beddington Trail, then proceeded to speed through the construction zone once you got an open lane.

Please sell your car. Or at least put tape over the badging. People like you deserve to take the bus.

http://www.about-seattlewa.com/wp-content/uploads/OH_NOES.jpg

Kaos
08-16-2008, 04:17 PM
I know who exactly you're talking about. Guy races around all the time. Car is nice looking but the guy is a complete douche.

JAYMEZ
08-16-2008, 05:13 PM
Douchebag BMW driver:thumbsdow

TorqueDog
08-16-2008, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
this thread is funny in is own way that an M5 driver is bitching about an M3 driver:rofl: :rofl:

One Douche against another, sweet That's what bugs me about it. It's assclowns like this that are the reason that assclowns like you assume that every BMW driver is a douche.

pinoyhero
08-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

One Douche against another, sweet

Lets stop douche on douche hate.

nightfx
08-16-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by rmk
:drama:

the puke yellow color is terrible.
I love that color. :dunno:

Euro_Trash
08-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by nightfx

I love that color. :dunno:

+1

SJW
08-16-2008, 05:39 PM
This guy cut me off BAD on my bike and is lucky I didn't have any change in my pocket or he'd have a polka dot bmw.

I vote biggest douche in Calgary. He's way too old to be driving like an ass. I'd expect it from a younger fella.

If you see a puke yellow BMW drivin around missing a side mirror you'll know he's pissed me off another time.

funkedelic
08-16-2008, 05:40 PM
its called pheonix yellow, i like that color too, but its not for everyone.

and for what its worth :whocares:

People drive like idiots anywhere you go, street encounters is starting to sound like a therapy session where you can bitch all you want.

SJW
08-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Sorry but I take my personal safety to heart.

funkedelic
08-16-2008, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by SJW
Sorry but I take my personal safety to heart.

i get what your saying, but it wasn't directed towards you. The people that are making these threads aren't making the roads any safer by complaining about it on beyond. If you have an issue with somebody's driving take down their plate and call the police. It will do more then letting it all out on a public forum.

TorqueDog
08-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by funkedelic

i get what your saying, but it wasn't directed towards you. The people that are making these threads aren't making the roads any safer by complaining about it on beyond. If you have an issue with somebody's driving take down their plate and call the police. It will do more then letting it all out on a public forum. A random twit in a minivan or a pickup truck might not see it... but a car like that, there's a fair chance that the guy is on Beyond, hence a better chance that he'll see it.

Talk to the police, and they'll do what, go have a stern talking with him? Police response doesn't need to be slowed down with issues like this.

08-16-2008, 06:02 PM
At one point there was a puke yellow older bmw 3 series i think that was badged an M3, i knew the first owner, and fuck that car was bought/sold by so many differant people and the odometer kept reading less and less, and every one that bought it drove like a fucktard.

gpomp
08-17-2008, 12:51 AM
"the safest place in traffic is in front of it"

motto of douchebags and bikers