PDA

View Full Version : FS:Assorted Computer Parts

nomed
08-16-2008, 03:15 PM
Looks like after serving me well for over 2 years my motherboard bit the dust, as I intended to upgrade anyways I feel as if this is the perfect time to get rid of left over parts that have yet to be claimed by friends and family. So without further adieu, the stuff:

Thermaltake Kandalf Liquid Cooling Full Tower LINK (http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=19887&vpn=VD4000BWS&manufacture=THERMALTAKE)

Overall this case complete with its liquid cooling setup has served me well for almost 8 months. Everything is included with the case with the exception of the backplate for the waterblock. They're pretty common and can be ordered from most computer shops or thermaltake themselves. The cost is usually about 10 dollars. I'll throw in 2 full bottles of a thermaltake coolant as well as an almost full bottle of zerex additive and distilled water to get you started. I'm looking to sell the case with all the water cooling equipment as a package. 300$ retail price and I'm asking 125$.

All items are OBO and for pickup only. I'm down in the SW of Calgary near Shawnessy. Give me a PM if you're interested in anything and we can work out the details. If you have any questions regarding price or the stuff ask it in the thread so I don't have to keep answering the same questions.

nomed
08-16-2008, 09:42 PM
Monitor has been sold.

nomed
08-25-2008, 12:22 AM
Price drops and some items no longer available.

Grogador
09-16-2008, 11:39 PM
still got the case? get my pm way back? :D gimmie a call plz!