PDA

View Full Version : Dear [bad word] driving a [car model]

Toms-SC
08-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Dear [bad word],

This is a tread to tell you how much of a [bad word] you are! You [cut me off/sped to fast/slowed down] and you make me so [pissed/emo]. Next time I will [run you off/call you in the CPS/kill you/fuck your girl friend]. By the way you are so [sarcastic compliment]. Hey beyond what do you think about this [bad word]?

-Terrible thread

TorqueDog
08-16-2008, 05:56 PM
We're such mean people for having bullied you into reading our threads, obviously against your will. We do apologize.

:rolleyes:

SJW
08-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Anyone happen to catch all the sweet tail on 17th today? Thats a fuckin encounter. I shouldn't have been ridin a bike today. Coulda crashed easily 10 times today.

I think instead of street encounters we should have pussy encounters but if you don't supply a pic you are labelled a giant douche.

ZorroAMG
08-16-2008, 06:14 PM
I ARE T3H ANGREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

420Ninja
08-16-2008, 07:08 PM
Tell me about it, at work we make a habit of taking 17th when were on the way to our manchester yard, or if we have some time to kill. Thank god im not the one driving usually, just too much to look at down there. And you get a nice view down the tops when your sitting in our nice waterworks tandems, being 8ft above the ground has many advantages.

And I hope the people bitching about other drivers on here realize that nobody cares, your just making yourself look like a douchebag, I see/deal with some incredibly stupid shit on the roads daily but I dont feel the need to be a big drama queen about it, just relax and let it go people, nothing you can do about it.

Hakkola
08-16-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
Dear [bad word],

This is a tread to tell you how much of a [bad word] you are! You [cut me off/sped to fast/slowed down] and you make me so [pissed/emo]. Next time I will [run you off/call you in the CPS/kill you/fuck your girl friend]. By the way you are so [sarcastic compliment]. Hey beyond what do you think about this [bad word]?

-Terrible thread

That was me.
You have dishonoured my family. Now you must die.

DonJuan
08-17-2008, 02:00 AM
This one was actually more entertaining than the others that have been posted recently. Got a few chuckles out of me.

Toms-SC
09-07-2008, 12:53 PM
:cry:

KRyn
09-07-2008, 12:57 PM
You are so mean Tom-SC! You are going to make all the newbies cry!

QQ

Graham_A_M
09-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by SJW
Anyone happen to catch all the sweet tail on 17th today? Thats a fuckin encounter. I shouldn't have been ridin a bike today. Coulda crashed easily 10 times today.

I think instead of street encounters we should have pussy encounters but if you don't supply a pic you are labelled a giant douche.

Fuck I was about to run out the door and head out to 17th:rofl: :rofl:

Good thing I checked your post date.

dino_martini
09-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

That was me.
You have dishonoured my family. Now you must die.

Johnny Tran: [Dom walks away] TORETTO! TORETTO! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because somebody narc'd me out! And you know what? IT WAS YOU!
[Dom punches Tran and a brawl ensues]
Dom: *I never narc’d on nobody! I never narc’d on nobody!*

reiRei
09-07-2008, 08:11 PM
awww, does somebody need a cupcake?

GTS Jeff
09-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by 420Ninja
Tell me about it, at work we make a habit of taking 17th when were on the way to our manchester yard, or if we have some time to kill. Thank god im not the one driving usually, just too much to look at down there. And you get a nice view down the tops when your sitting in our nice waterworks tandems, being 8ft above the ground has many advantages.

And I hope the people bitching about other drivers on here realize that nobody cares, your just making yourself look like a douchebag, I see/deal with some incredibly stupid shit on the roads daily but I dont feel the need to be a big drama queen about it, just relax and let it go people, nothing you can do about it. I've heard several times from girls living in Alberta that the reason the girls here don't dress the way girls do in big cities (sexy dresses, mad cleavage, legs, all that) is because if they do, they just get leered at by rigpigs and shoprats...which just makes them feel dirty rather than sexy. :dunno:

Casa
09-10-2008, 02:22 PM
:( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: