PDA

View Full Version : Mazda good or bad? Calgary

Smokie
08-16-2008, 10:23 PM
Ive seen and heard mixed results with dealing with Mazda dealerships in Calgary. Mine you ALOT of what I read was back in 2003-2005 which is along time ago.

I heard sunridge is the bottom of the barrel scum (bad service, great if your a interested buyer but once you sign the papers...they're not interested in you)

Kramer I hear is alot better but the people dont seem 'experts' which your probably looking for when your bring your car to get serviced or tuned up. Sales seemed ok as a few peeps were able to budge with pricing.

Northill I heard nothing but good news about these people. I recently got some online quotes for a 2008.5 Mazda3 from Northill. The saleman (Keith) was very fast, within hours my quote was sent back to me. Even invited me to come down and test drive one. He also hooked me up with a discount and I have never even been to the dealership nor am a student.

I was wondering if I could get some 'recent' opinion and experience with these dealerships. (Please note if you work at one of the dealerships)

GoChris
08-16-2008, 10:44 PM
Kramer salesmen are ass wipes IMO. Tried dealing with them earlier in the year, I SIGNED for a car, price was all decided on. Called me back later asking for more money for shipping.

Told em where to go and backed out.