PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Watch: Air Canada

lewdvig
08-17-2008, 04:11 PM
These stupid fucking AC Olympic ads sound like suicide notes complete with depressing music.

'No body loves me.'

'I lose your bags/charge for sandwiches/ignore the line up at my counter.'

'I want a medal for reminding you of feces.'

'My union says you owe me one.'

I say ignore their desperate call for help, and I encourage you to scream, JUMP!

analbumcover
08-17-2008, 04:41 PM
WAT

Ripper
08-17-2008, 04:48 PM
Haha. Yes, they do.

Almost all the olympic commercials are brutal this year. Especially the McDonald's one with the retard children.

soloracer
08-17-2008, 05:39 PM
Air Canada Motto " We're not happy until you're not happy " :D

Kona9
08-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Ripper
Haha. Yes, they do.

Almost all the olympic commercials are brutal this year. Especially the McDonald's one with the retard children.

....I wannabe....a boxer....yeah a boxer! :banghead: :banghead:

rps13_sx
08-17-2008, 06:12 PM
^that boxer guy pissing me off so much i feel like hitting him with a 2x4

......i wannnabe........a mascot........yeah a mascot
-that is soo you......yea totally you.......

Trini
08-17-2008, 06:26 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :werd: thos Mcdonald's ones are annoying as hell

nightfx
08-17-2008, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by lewdvig
These stupid fucking AC Olympic ads sound like suicide notes complete with depressing music.

'No body loves me.'

'I lose your bags/charge for sandwiches/ignore the line up at my counter.'

'I want a medal for reminding you of feces.'

'My union says you owe me one.'

I say ignore their desperate call for help and encourage you to scream, JUMP!
I know right, exactly what i think whenever i see the commercials.

OH-EIGHT
08-17-2008, 10:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBSYeZ5AbxY

BAHAHAHA i hate this commercial so damn much (not as much as the mcdonalds one though)

sh0ko
08-17-2008, 10:26 PM
i dont get it

lewdvig
08-18-2008, 09:10 AM
I guess the boxer kid has already had a few head shots.

'I wanna be.... a boxer... yeah a boxer... daddy says.... I can take a punch...'

Air Canada used to have an in-flight safety movie that had the saddest funeral music - weaping violins. As if you were strapping yourself into some flying coffin.

JAYMEZ
08-18-2008, 09:13 AM
The Royal bank ones are bloody brutal as well!

Eleanor
08-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ
The Royal bank ones are bloody brutal as well!

The ones with bob the builder's dad? :rofl:

civicrider
08-18-2008, 12:53 PM
fuck i hate the mcdonalds onces, air canada is the nest worst. I dunno the RBC is great, muffin man rules

ZorroAMG
08-18-2008, 01:00 PM
LOL at the McDonalds ones...that director must have been PISSSED on shoot day...

Director: These kids fucking suck, it's too late to re-cast...man I hope we have a good editor.

Commercial airs.

Director: Editor sucks too.

badatusrnames
08-18-2008, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by OH-EIGHT
TBSYeZ5AbxY

BAHAHAHA i hate this commercial so damn much (not as much as the mcdonalds one though)

Fixed...

Euro838
08-19-2008, 08:42 AM
Okay, what I don't get is why you have to "pay" to select a seat when you buy your ticket. I don't know of any other airline that does this. With Cathay or Singapore, even when you "hold" seats, you can select. What's the big deal? It should be the earlier you book, the better seat selection you have. It's just retarded that they view pre-booking seats as an extra "service". I think Westjet does this too and I would hardly consider that a "frill".

jdmakkord
08-19-2008, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Euro838
Okay, what I don't get is why you have to "pay" to select a seat when you buy your ticket. I don't know of any other airline that does this. With Cathay or Singapore, even when you "hold" seats, you can select. What's the big deal? It should be the earlier you book, the better seat selection you have. It's just retarded that they view pre-booking seats as an extra "service". I think Westjet does this too and I would hardly consider that a "frill".

Westjet charges a fee now for advance seat selection, if people care to. You can still pick your seat for free 24 hours prior to the flight online.