PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Beyond CSI needed (hit and run)

Justing
08-18-2008, 02:25 PM
Im hoping someone on here may know something or anything about this incident that happened to a friend of mine on August 8th.

Here is her description:
"On Friday, August 8th just before 8:00am there was an accident on East bound Country Hills Boulevard at the lights at 15 Street between a Black SUV, a black Smart car and a Burgundy SUV. The Burgundy SUV and Smart were stopped at the lights, and the Black SUV kept going...until it hit me.

Unfortunately I was the Smart car between the two SUV's. The man driving the Black SUV fled the scene after checking the cars and assuming they were okay.
Or maybe he heard my answer of "NO" when he asked if I was okay, or noticed the loud squealing my car was making, or perhaps the fact my entire car was shaking and he just couldn't handle the stress. As he started to pull away I told him "You Can't just leave me here" but he assured me he was pulling ahead and off the road. That was the last we saw of him.

If anyone witnessed this accident and can provide any information, it would be greatly appreciated. We didn't get a make, model or any part of a license for the man who hit us. Please help!!"

She THINKS it may have been a volvo XC90, but she isn't positive as she was very shooken up by the crash and the man driving the black SUV fled the scene.

The driver was a middle aged East Indian man, average height.

I'm sure we can all agree that this is complete bullshit and this person should not get away with this!

ANY help/information would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!

Oldskool
08-18-2008, 02:29 PM
So this black SUV should be really fucked up on the front end?

will keep an eye out

Justing
08-18-2008, 02:57 PM
^^ I just asked, no MAJOR damage on the SUV but the Smart car is undrivable

vhero
08-18-2008, 02:58 PM
Usually hit are runs happen when no one is in the car. Wow. Sorry dude. Keep an eye out for that black suv.

bubbley
08-18-2008, 03:05 PM
I will get this fucker

Doozer
08-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by vhero
Usually hit are runs happen when no one is in the car. No, hit-and-runs are just that. Any accident, and then running. You usually only hear about the ones with an empty car because they're harder to catch, so that's when people ask for help. Most intelligent people don't take off when there's witnesses staring them in the face.

Except in this case, I guess. To the OP, good luck. I'm in the NW, will keep an eye out for a front-damaged (scuffed?) SUV.

Boat
08-18-2008, 05:53 PM
ill keep an eye out
:thumbsup:

Justing
08-18-2008, 06:54 PM
^^ Thanks guys

I know it was 10 days ago but I have faith in the power of beyond haha