PDA

View Full Version : LF: Someone to reupholster my leather couch

incubus403
08-20-2008, 11:25 PM
I have a super comfy purple leather dual-lazyboy couch that has suffered some extensive damage from a dog on a single seat cushion, but it is so comfortable that I don't want to give it up. I am moving into a new place and want to get the entire thing reupholstered to a more standard black leather, to make it look more modern.

Not looking any super high-end leather, if anything, I wouldn't even mind an artificial leather that will last longer and is wear and stain resistant. I have attached a photo of the couch and clearly shows the damage.

I am moving at the end of September, so would like to have it done before then. I would expect the person to come to my place and do the re-upholstery right here, or provide the service to move it to and from my place if necessary. (It's quite heavy).

If you know anybody who can do this or is interested in doing this, please let me know what their price is! I really have no idea how much something like this is worth, but definitely am not looking to spend more than what a new similar couch is worth.

THANKS! :D
PM me!