PDA

View Full Version : Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts

anarchy
08-21-2008, 01:19 AM
Kay this is a bit weird, but I love the Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts. I don't know the flavor exactly, it's either Sour Cream and Onion or Onion and Garlic (green package).

I know they sell Mauna Loa here in Calgary like at Superstore, but never seen this flavor. Have only tasted it when people bring it back from the states.

Anyone know where they sell this brand and flavor?

Cooked Rice
08-21-2008, 02:10 AM
I know I saw some at Wal-mart before where they keep all the nuts and stuff. Not sure what flavors though, but it was Mauna Loa.

Kritafo
08-21-2008, 05:57 AM
I haven't seen the flavored ones in Canada, but I have bought the flavored stuff from ebay and more recently on my trip to the states.

Since they are a subsidiary of Hershey I went to the Canadian site and they don't appear on the site.

szw
08-21-2008, 06:25 AM
I received a wasabi flavored package that was awesome, try that one out if you see it.

phreezee
08-21-2008, 10:25 AM
I toured their factory in Hawaii, and I know Walmart is one of their biggest distributors, so they should carry what you are looking for.

sdiep
08-21-2008, 10:31 AM
Try London Drugs, they usually have this stuff.

Or Sobeys or Safeway. I've noticed that they usually have products that other stores don't carry.

Kritafo
08-21-2008, 08:15 PM
wandered through the Walmart and they had the dry roasted one, no flavoured ones at all. That was Northland.

They are in small bag and they were around $9.00

anarchy
08-22-2008, 12:33 AM
Yeah I'll check those places out. I've seen the brand around but no flavored ones. The Onion and Garlic ones are the bomb!

You can order them online through Hershey but at $36/6 tin cans, not sure if it's worth it. That's not including shipping and whatever customs so, who knows.

Cooked Rice
08-22-2008, 01:17 AM
Shoppers drug mart may be worth checking out too.

Kritafo
08-22-2008, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by anarchy
Yeah I'll check those places out. I've seen the brand around but no flavored ones. The Onion and Garlic ones are the bomb!

You can order them online through Hershey but at $36/6 tin cans, not sure if it's worth it. That's not including shipping and whatever customs so, who knows.

Not sure Hershey.com ships to Canada, I remember reading they only ship to USA, and Mauna Loa isn't listed on the Canadian site?