PDA

View Full Version : Angel fish

jdmakkord
09-08-2003, 06:06 PM
4 free angel fish to anyone that can take care of them. They are medium sized, but their fins have been nipped up by my cichlids. If someone wants to start a new tank, or has small peaceful fish they would be a perfect fit. Two of them laid approx 100+ eggs 4 days ago, but I didn't get a chance to take them out of the tank and they disappeared.....lunch I guess.

So 1 breeding pair, and 2 others, for free to whoever wants them.

D'z Nutz
09-08-2003, 06:22 PM
pics? And what's your definition of medium sized?

jdmakkord
09-08-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
pics? And what's your definition of medium sized?

When their fins grow back, tip to tip they should be 4-5 inches at least. Until they get to a tank without fin nippers, they wont grow back at all. I dont have any current pics, but I will try and dig up some older ones. One is all black, two are black/silver marble, and one is all silver. Again, one pair is a breeding pair now, but I dont have the facilities or patience to take care of their spawn.

jdmakkord
09-08-2003, 06:30 PM
heres a pic from at least 6 months ago

D'z Nutz
09-08-2003, 06:40 PM
Crap, they look too big to get along with my pair of angels :(

jdmakkord
09-08-2003, 06:49 PM
Crap, they look too big to get along with my pair of angels :(

How big is your tank, and how big are your fish?

D'z Nutz
09-08-2003, 06:51 PM
90 gal. My angels and blackskirt tetras are about less than half the size of your angels ;)

Why don't you trade in your angels to a fish store for some food or something?

jdmakkord
09-08-2003, 06:56 PM
90 gal. My angels and blackskirt tetras are about less than half the size of your angels ;)

Why don't you trade in your angels to a fish store for some food or something?

Your tank is huge! These guys look a lot bigger in that pic than they really are.....with all of that room, just get some plants and rocks and you have no worries at all. Let me know if you want to see them in person.....

guysmiley
09-09-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
4 free angel fish to anyone that can take care of them. They are medium sized, but their fins have been nipped up by my cichlids. If someone wants to start a new tank, or has small peaceful fish they would be a perfect fit. Two of them laid approx 100+ eggs 4 days ago, but I didn't get a chance to take them out of the tank and they disappeared.....lunch I guess.

So 1 breeding pair, and 2 others, for free to whoever wants them.

I am interested!!! Are they hard to take care off? I never had an Angel fish before.........

jdmakkord
09-09-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by guysmiley

I am interested!!! Are they hard to take care off? I never had an Angel fish before.........

Sorry, someone already coming today to pick em up.

guysmiley
09-09-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord

Sorry, someone already coming today to pick em up.

ohhh...that's too bad!
Thanks anyway!

flipfinesse
09-10-2003, 07:36 AM
Thanks jdmakkord!!,.. the angel fish looks nice in my aquarium,....

jdmakkord
09-10-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by flipfinesse
Thanks jdmakkord!!,.. the angel fish looks nice in my aquarium,....

No problem