PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join a Fantasy Football League

mac70135
08-21-2008, 07:30 PM
If you're league is looking for an extra player, I'm definitely interested. Preferably a league that involves money. I'm committed and have been doing Fantasy Football for a couple of years now. Just send PM.

THanks!!!

roopi
08-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Someone I know has been running a pool for about 4-5 years now and it is a 17 Week Football Pool. Entry fee is $50 for the year.

You pick a team from every weekly game to win against the spread. The most wins in any week wins a % of the total entry. The top 3 players with the most wins at the end of the season win cash prizes as well.

Also part of this pool is a survival pool were you also pick one team to win straight-up. Last person in this side pool takes the prize. This is part of the original entry fee.

The weekly prizes (paid out at end of year) and end of year prizes will be determined after week 1 once all the entries are in.

You make your picks online (you'd have to send the entry fee via mail though.) I've been in this pool for 4 years and each year I have made money and the payment is sent out promptly at the end of the season with no issues. If you're interested let me know and I can send you link to sign up (if won't be ready until this weekend though).

mac70135
08-21-2008, 07:50 PM
Sorry I forgot to mention this: I prefer an old school Fantasy Football league where you draft your own players and go up against another team head-to-head and whoever scores the most points wins.

mac70135
08-24-2008, 07:00 PM
still looking

bball2
08-24-2008, 07:15 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy

:thumbsup:

I joined one league with friends, and I joined another public one. Takes a few minutes to join, and then pick your players during the live draft if you take that option.