PDA

View Full Version : Weed + Car = BAD.

flipstah
08-23-2008, 01:09 AM
Odd encounter today.

After getting my car evaluated by Refine Auto Salon (another topic,) my brother and I are on 36 St, heading towards Marlborough Mall. There was this gray Oldsmobile that was beside us and all of a sudden, we get smacked with the smell of weed. My brother instantly got the whiff of it and told me, and it was indeed the smell of weed (Bishop McNally bathrooms smell like this every day so I know what's what.) I look around and this gray Oldsmobile had smoke emitting from it and well, this was just dumb.

I tried to get their license plate but they turned early and I was stuck between a bus. Funny part was, when the light turned green, this blue Pathfinder cut through the heavy traffic by driving through the sidewalk. This was near the Marlborough train station and anyone that has driven there knows how busy the road AND the sidewalk gets.

=========================

Honestly though. Why the hell would you smoke while driving? A car is basically a loaded gun and who knows who you could've hit while getting "high." Even if it's your passenger, why do it? The driver needs concentration and blowing weed all over the car would not help the cause. I got a whiff and it bothered the hell out of me.

Honestly. Get off the road and do it at home.

Also, blue Pathfinder, whoever you may be, don't think your time is worth more than others. Wait like the rest of us and don't run over kids.
[/rant]

Lucky97
08-23-2008, 01:13 AM
oh yeah

Foreign2
08-23-2008, 01:28 AM
OMG, that is sooooooo illlllegal..:poosie:

liquidboi69
08-23-2008, 01:42 AM
This happens all the time. Though it shouldn't be done, it's like making a drinking and driving rant.

:whocares:...everyone knows it's bad and blah blah already. We all know we won't be able to stop everyone from doing it, even if it shouldn't be done. It's a fact of life, people are gonna get high and drive, like people drinking and driving.

Wah wah

flipstah
08-23-2008, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by liquidboi69
This happens all the time. Though it shouldn't be done, it's like making a drinking and driving rant.

:whocares: everyone knows it's bad and blah blah already. And we all know we won't stop everyone from doing it.

Wah wah

Really? I must've been living under a rock. This was my first occurence with it so I thought it'd be a rare thing. I always see anti-drinking and driving commercials and stuff. If it happens all the time, how come there's nothing that can help stop it? I remember they had those commercials a while ago but I haven't seen that in ages. And yet, anti drinking and driving commercials are quite frequent.

I'm just wondering.

liquidboi69
08-23-2008, 01:47 AM
There's things to be done to crack down on people doing it, but you'll never completely stop it...just like drinking and driving. Thats exactly what I mean, it's a fact of life like drinking and driving...though it's bad and people will try to prevent it...you won't eliminate it.

And yes...tonnes of people smoke and drive...I don't know how this is your first occurrence.

Nothing wrong with reporting them tho, you did a civic duty by doing this, i'm just saying...nothing special to see someone do this.

boxer23
08-23-2008, 01:47 AM
wow u guys are idiots...the OP is right, drugs are just as lethal as alcohol when driving....should of at least called the cops and told them about it...

flipstah
08-23-2008, 01:52 AM
There's things to be done to crack down on people doing it, but you'll never completely stop it...just like drinking and driving. Thats exactly what I mean, it's a fact of life like drinking and driving...though it's bad and people will try to prevent it...you won't eliminate it.

And yes...tonnes of people smoke and drive...I don't know how this is your first occurrence.

Nothing wrong with reporting them tho, you did a civic duty by doing this, i'm just saying...nothing special to see someone do this.

Yes I realize that it's a fact of life that drinking and driving will exist, but at least some effort is being put into minimizing the problem. I'm just wondering as to why it can't be done to the latter.

And hard to believe, it was my first occurence with smoking and driving. I just stay away from that kind of crowd.

Originally posted by boxer23
wow u guys are idiots...the OP is right, drugs are just as lethal as alcohol when driving....should of at least called the cops and told them about it...

Well they asked for a plate number but I couldn't provide it.

Supa Dexta
08-23-2008, 07:56 AM
:rofl:

Great thread...

rmk
08-23-2008, 08:11 AM
HOT BOX! :thumbsup:

Supa Dexta
08-23-2008, 08:22 AM
Thread starter is obviously a huge nerd, the type that is brainwashed to think weed is the devil.. :rofl: I hear its like crack, meth or heroin!

You said you smelled it... I hope you didn't breath too much in! You might be addicted already, you better either see a doctor, or check in to a rehab..

Super_Geo
08-23-2008, 09:05 AM
Driving stoned is dangerous, but not nearly as dangerous as trying to get munchies on foot when you don't know where the nearest 7/11 is.

Originally posted by flipstah
Well they asked for a plate number but I couldn't provide it.

Short term memory loss, eh... maybe it's because

I got a whiff

If you haven't already, you should report yourself to the police at your earliest convenience.

Eleanor
08-23-2008, 09:12 AM
A car is basically a loaded gun
Wow, it's like driver's ed all over again :rofl:

Seriously though, I do agree with you, it is stupidly dangerous to be doing that, unfortunately it's like drunk driving, hard to catch everyone.

sillysod
08-23-2008, 09:30 AM
driving high is nothing like driving drunk.....

(grabs fire extinguisher)

Sharpie
08-23-2008, 10:02 AM
Fuck for a second I thought my car was going to pop up in your little story... oh well.

garyb
08-23-2008, 10:15 AM
I KNEW THERE WOULD BE PEOPLE CALLING THE POLICE! MY FRIENDS SAID I WAS JUST BEING PARANOID, I KNEW IT!!!!

RedCivic
08-23-2008, 10:50 AM
people this days.... :banghead:

beyond_ban
08-23-2008, 11:10 AM
haha man blazing and driving is sort of like dipping my fresh chocolate chip cookies into an ice cold milk. Is is so refreshing, but yet so forbidden. I mean leaving my skunky smell everywhere is just like leaving some precious cookie crums in my milk only to have them get soggy and saturated.

BlackArcher101
08-23-2008, 11:55 AM
I won't actively condone smokers who decide to light up while driving, but hot boxing while driving is a little too much. You are either highly addicted to weed or like to show off their mad hot boxing skills to the world when you do that. Park that shit somewhere and then do it.

mark4091
08-23-2008, 12:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJx0GqR3P_o

I'm not going to say you should do it, but don't worry too much if it's just pot.

phrozen
08-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
Driving stoned is dangerous, but not nearly as dangerous as trying to get munchies on foot when you don't know where the nearest 7/11 is.

Agreed.

Idratherbsidewayz
08-23-2008, 12:25 PM
Meh, don't knock it till you try it...

Nav13
08-23-2008, 12:38 PM
you my friend can not be a bigger dork in my books get a life

WiltonKillz
08-23-2008, 12:42 PM
Either way I find driving baked well..... easier ? not really but pretty much the same althought it does help me concentrate....:dunno:

beyond_ban
08-23-2008, 12:47 PM
Now that i am no longer high maybe i can talk clearer... Gettin cooked and driving is no problem (perhaps i am more skilled? performance enhancing drug anyone?). The best feeling in the world is right when i leave my girl friends house after a long evening of activities and i enjoy a nice joint while i roll down Crowchild. Fuck it feels so serene...

forbiddenera
08-23-2008, 12:52 PM
I personally smoke weed medicinally on a daily basis, and perhaps only the first time I was ever 'high' on weed was I actually impaired in a way where I wouldn't trust my judgment.

Honestly, if I smoked a cigarette (I don't smoke) I would get a head buzz and a headache, get sick, and probably actually have difficulty driving, that would be dangerous, though this is just me, I'm not saying smoking while driving is stupid or something.

Beside my medicinal uses I have a very active brain and sometimes have trouble concentrating, especially on boring repetitive tasks. Marijuana helps my concentration level a lot and I'm sure I drive better because of it.

Now, don't get me wrong. I would never drive on alcohol. Ever.

But just wow, brainwashed much? People like you are the exact reason I have to go fucking hide when I smoke in my car, and here I thought I was just being paranoid. Motherfucker.

Go smoke a joint.

forbiddenera
08-23-2008, 12:53 PM
and it was indeed the smell of weed (Bishop McNally bathrooms smell like this every day so I know what's what.)

Seriously, you went to this school, and you didn't smoke pot? You do realize 90% of the students are in that school because they smoke pot and don't really give a fuck about their work.. The other 10%.. Short bus? :zzz:

5hift
08-23-2008, 12:58 PM
If you smelled the weed you probably inhaled it and would fail a drug test now. Your lungs are gone to shit and your going to be an addict for life now. You should probably join a support group or something.

TorqueDog
08-23-2008, 01:10 PM
wow u guys are idiots...the OP is right, drugs are just as lethal as alcohol when driving....should of at least called the cops and told them about it... I don't smoke pot or drink or any of that, but... linx0r. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJx0GqR3P_o)

KeepItGully
08-23-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Thread starter is obviously a huge nerd, the type that is brainwashed to think weed is the devil.. :rofl: I hear its like crack, meth or heroin!

You said you smelled it... I hope you didn't breath too much in! You might be addicted already, you better either see a doctor, or check in to a rehab..

Hahaha no doubt.
Even if you do call the cops, what are they going to do?
Its your word against mine.

(No, I wasn't driving the oldsmobile)
However yes, I drive and blaze daily.

KRyn
08-23-2008, 01:15 PM
Wow to the OP you need to go and smoke 10 or 20 fat cannons and think about what you said. You good sir are a newb.

superboss
08-23-2008, 01:21 PM
:drama:

flipstah
08-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by forbiddenera
I personally smoke weed medicinally on a daily basis, and perhaps only the first time I was ever 'high' on weed was I actually impaired in a way where I wouldn't trust my judgment.

Honestly, if I smoked a cigarette (I don't smoke) I would get a head buzz and a headache, get sick, and probably actually have difficulty driving, that would be dangerous, though this is just me, I'm not saying smoking while driving is stupid or something.

Beside my medicinal uses I have a very active brain and sometimes have trouble concentrating, especially on boring repetitive tasks. Marijuana helps my concentration level a lot and I'm sure I drive better because of it.

Now, don't get me wrong. I would never drive on alcohol. Ever.

But just wow, brainwashed much? People like you are the exact reason I have to go fucking hide when I smoke in my car, and here I thought I was just being paranoid. Motherfucker.

Go smoke a joint.

I realize that some people have reverse effects on certain drugs (I get sleepy on caffeine) and yes, by posting this thread I may be a nerd, but majority of people that use it aren't using it for the reason stated above. They use it as a relaxant which I think everyone can agree upon, sarcasm aside, is not a good trait to have when driving.

If you are using it medicinally, then you have the legal right to do so. If not, do it at the comforts of your home.

Originally posted by forbiddenera

Seriously, you went to this school, and you didn't smoke pot? You do realize 90% of the students are in that school because they smoke pot and don't really give a fuck about their work.

You'd be quite surprised as to how many hard working people came from that school. May I ask where you went to school?

rage2
08-23-2008, 02:49 PM
Did anyone find it funny that the stoned Oldsmobile didn't do anything wrong, yet the sober Pathfinder was all over the place? :rofl:

I know TONS of people that smoke weed and have zero issues driving. THC doesn't have the same effects as alcohol, and thus can't be compared.

forbiddenera
08-23-2008, 02:54 PM

I realize that some people have reverse effects on certain drugs (I get sleepy on caffeine) and yes, by posting this thread I may be a nerd, but majority of people that use it aren't using it for the reason stated above. They use it as a relaxant which I think everyone can agree upon, sarcasm aside, is not a good trait to have when driving.

If you are using it medicinally, then you have the legal right to do so. If not, do it at the comforts of your home.

You'd be quite surprised as to how many hard working people came from that school. May I ask where you went to school? [/B]

Caffeine makes me sleep too, consuming an energy drink while driving would honestly seriously be dangerous for me, much more so than smoking a pound.

I was bugging you about the school but, I went to Google University. I now own a software company and spend most of my time sitting at home, stoned, writing code.

:werd:

HuMz
08-23-2008, 02:55 PM
I take the OPs message about as seriously as the anti-drug comercial where they smoke a joint in the drive thru then smoke the kid on the bike.:rofl:

liquidboi69
Yea...people I know don't really have troubles driving while stoned either.

Really depends how stoned though. If you smoke to the point where you start to lightly hallucinate, or you're super slow in processing time, then thats where I wouldn't drive.

Supa Dexta
You'd be quite surprised as to how many hard working people came from that school. May I ask where you went to school? [/B]

Do YOU know how many higher ups I know that smoke dope? It's surprising really, but at the same time I don't judge them at all, I be more apt to judge a straight liner like you that doesn't have a clue, but act's as if he's above the general public that does smoke.

flipstah
08-23-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by mark4091

I'm not going to say you should do it, but don't worry too much if it's just pot.

I stand corrected.

Chopstixx
08-23-2008, 03:02 PM
hahaha im blazzing right noww as we speak hahahahaha
and imma drive home in my g35
weed is neccesary for people like me who hate workk

Chester
08-23-2008, 03:02 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Half of beyond is probably stoned right now

liquidboi69
08-23-2008, 03:03 PM
That's because most of beyond is normal. Not strait liners lol. Plus there's tonnes of asians on here.

flipstah
08-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Yea...people I know don't really have troubles driving while stoned either.

Really depends how stoned though. If you smoke to the point where you start to lightly hallucinate, or you're super slow in processing time, then thats where I wouldn't drive.

To end this debacle, let's agree that:

1.) I'm a n00b when it comes to this
2.) Driving while high seems to have no effect in certain aspects
3.) It's bad when you see a giant cockroach on the road.

You learn something new every day. Guess maybe that's why there's a door built into my room.

:closed:

beyond_ban
08-23-2008, 03:13 PM
^ theres a door on your room so you can close it then seal off the bottom crack with a towel so you can box the shit outta your room. Only 45 more minutes until i am off which means it is 45 minutes until i drive home which means it is 45 minutes until i smoke some more weed

:clap:

DayGlow
08-23-2008, 03:14 PM
interesting that people have the same attitude about driving stoned as people had about driving drunk 20-30 years ago. The arguments are pretty much the same. Fact is that THC does dull reaction times just like alcohol.

beyond_ban
08-23-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by DayGlow
interesting that people have the same attitude about driving stoned as people had about driving drunk 20-30 years ago. The arguments are pretty much the same. Fact is that THC does dull reaction times just like alcohol.

If you can legally drive with a .08 blood alcohol level, then i don't see any problems with driving high. Obviously there are weed n00bs but for those with experience its a daily thing much like tobacco.

Supa Dexta
08-23-2008, 03:29 PM
Umm there is that little thing about weed being illegal.

Toms-SC
08-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

If you can legally drive with a .08 blood alcohol level, then i don't see any problems with driving high. Obviously there are weed n00bs but for those with experience its a daily thing much like tobacco.

:rofl: What a valid defense

flipstah
08-23-2008, 03:34 PM

I'm man enough to admit that I wasn't knowledgable about the effects of driving while high, but at least I knew possessing it was illegal.

Unknown303
08-23-2008, 03:38 PM
We should do a test run where we get a group of people drunk and and a group of people high and then throw us all in our vehicles and see what happens...

dannie
08-23-2008, 03:44 PM
Regardless of your opinion on smoking up, it is still illegal. If you are behind the wheel you can be charged under the criminal code (Section 253a). It is that simple.

Some of you may "think" that you are ok to drive and smoke, but I hear that all the time with drunk drivers. "I didn't think I was that bad."

There is no way to compare drinking and driving to smoking up and driving. The two are worlds apart. However, THC still causes mental impairment whether you realize it or not.

beyond_ban
08-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Umm there is that little thing about weed being illegal.

Wrong thread. I think that belongs in this ONE (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/225609/riddles/)

BlackArcher101
08-23-2008, 04:13 PM

If you can legally drive with a .08 blood alcohol level

You can't. You can still be charged with an impaired with any amount of alcohol in your system.

SR240SX
08-23-2008, 04:23 PM

Seriously smoking weed for someone who has been smoking it for 10years is allot different then what you might think it was after smoking it once. I have no idea how long the driver of the car has been smoking for lol..but pretty sure if hes driving and smoking the shit at the same time..hes probably bin smoking for a long ass time and is pretty much imune to it and its no different to him then driving a car sobre.

a social dsease
08-23-2008, 04:26 PM
I can't believe you wanted to call the cops! Honestly who gives a f*** if people want to drive stoned, let them. I drive better when I'm stoned, I'm much slower and I don't get road rage.
Only problem I see with smoking while driving is the risk of dropping the doobie and having it roll under the seat or something, then its a distraction because you gotta try and find it before it burns a hole in your carpet.

g-m
08-23-2008, 05:29 PM
lmFAO this thread rules!
Don't drop the doobie!

I keep a pipe packed in case of catastrophic traffic jam

forbiddenera
08-23-2008, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by dannie
However, THC still causes mental impairment whether you realize it or not.

Quote your source.

forbiddenera
08-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by g-m
lmFAO this thread rules!
Don't drop the doobie!

I keep a pipe packed in case of catastrophic traffic jam

+1

dannie
08-23-2008, 08:05 PM
God, where do I start??

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_driving4.shtml

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/600655

http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm

http://www.amsa.org/resource/natlinit/marijuana.cfm

http://www.nida.nih.gov/researchreports/marijuana/Marijuana3.html

Are you telling me that you don't notice any difference at in when you smoke up?? You aren't more relaxed? Calmer? More subdued? Because if you arent, they why the hell are you smoking it??

Gimme a f*cking break.

Your reaction time is severly slower when you smoke. It is that simple. It is based upon the person however. Same as an alcoholic. Different standards for different people. But in the end it still causes a disruption in your brain, specifically your cerebellum. It's proven medical fact.

forbiddenera
08-23-2008, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by mark4091

:repost: :repost:

forbiddenera
08-23-2008, 08:13 PM
they why the hell are you smoking it??

pain relief..

:rofl:

rage2
08-23-2008, 08:21 PM
God, where do I start??
Did u even read the first link? It says even at the highest THC dose, it's comparable to 0.03 to 0.07 BAC. That's what 1 or 2 glasses of wine at dinner?

From the abstract:

This program of research has shown that marijuana, when taken alone, produces a moderate degree of driving impairment which is related to the consumed THC dose. The impairment manifests itself mainly in the ability to maintain a steady lateral position on the road, but its magnitude is not exceptional in comparison with changes produced by many medicinal drugs and alcohol. Drivers under the influence of marijuana retain insight in their performance and will compensate where they can, for example, by slowing down or increasing effort. As a consequence, THC's adverse effects on driving performance appear relatively small.

In the lab, they gave subjects the maximum dosage:

Marijuana's effects on driving performance were compared to those of many other drugs. It was concluded that THC's effects after doses up to 300 mcg / kg never exceed alcohol's at BAC's of 0.08 g %; and were in no way unusual compared to many medicinal drugs'. Yet THC's effects differ qualitatively from many other drugs, especially alcohol. Evidence from the present and previous studies stronly suggests that alcohol encourages risky driving whereas THC encourages greater caution, at least in experiments.

OK so it never exceeded 0.08 BAC levels of impairment in a lab... but turns out it's not accurate in a lab:

It appears that performance is more affected by THC in laboratory than actual driving tests. Several reasons that may account for the apparent discrepancy are discussed. First, laboratory tests are experimentally controlled by drastic simplification which may affect a subjects motivation to perform the test by making it appear "unreal."

So let's do a roadtest.

The study showed that a modest dose of alcohol (BAC = 0.04 g %) produced a significant impairment in city driving as measured by the molar approach, relative to placebo. More specifically, alcohol impaired vehicle handling and traffic maneuvers. Marijuana, administered in a dose of 100 mcg / kg THC, on the other hand, did not signifcantly change mean driving performance as measured by this approach.

I haven't read the other ones yet. Kinda funny that these are from your sources :rofl:.

dannie
08-23-2008, 08:27 PM
Oh no, I agree, but the guy wanted to know why I said that THC affects mental awareness. I wasnt attempting to say that it wasn't better than drinking and driving. But that it does have an affect on your reaction time.

** as i said in my previous post, the amount of THC affects people differently. Same as alcohol. That 2 glasses of wine may not affect you, but it could affect the 95lb chick at the end of the bar. Each person is different.

adam c
08-23-2008, 08:39 PM
for some reason reading this thread makes me think of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72g8p1XsvoU

fucked if i know why

sabad66
08-23-2008, 09:53 PM
lol @ the OP. You'd be surprised at how many people smoke.. Driving after smoking a joint? I'd say it's between driving sober and tired. Not encouraging it, but if it happens oh well. People like you (and also the government) need to wake up and realize it is not even close to being on the same level as drinking and driving.

forbiddenera
08-23-2008, 10:33 PM
I haven't been able to find the source since I read it but I believe the amount of tobacco smokers is approximately the same as marijuana smokers in Canada, around 45%.

tabouli
08-23-2008, 11:06 PM
Impressed at how many retarded opinions can be shoved into only 4 pages so far. This argument has been proved and solved a long time ago. It's the same context as other substance use, only with slightly different parameters.

You can have two people with one set of variables, and get completely different results.

Person A:
A male that weighs about 250lbs and has been smoking weed since puberty. This guy could smoke a joint and drive with no impaired consequence.
Person B:
A female that weighs about 100lbs and has never smoked ANYTHING. Ever. This girl only needs to be in the same room as other people smoking, and she'll probably get so high she can't even walk on her own.

Dopers need to be more responsible.
So many of you are siding against the OP for what reason?
Does anyone here know the guy that was getting high and driving? How can some of you idiots defend him just because you share a common habit?

I smoke like a mother-fucker. You HAVE to know when you aren't good to drive. I doubt most of the people on here know their limitations. Almost every doper I know uses false confidence to tell themselves they're "OK" all the time. :rolleyes:

Mike w
08-23-2008, 11:10 PM
boo fuckin hoo, u should be thankfull that was the drug they were doin with all the fuckin hardcore drugs goin on in this city, the guy in the pathfinder was probably on blow

Chopstixx
08-23-2008, 11:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWhUqo9Aivs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJMvPU1a1vI&NR=1

this guy is a genius
here he explains everything
and be happy with what u got

Emo-Chicken
08-24-2008, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Chopstixx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWhUqo9Aivs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJMvPU1a1vI&NR=1

this guy is a genius
here he explains everything
and be happy with what u got

Wow, have not laughed that hard in a loong time! :love:

Driven Sideways
08-24-2008, 02:54 AM
Don't smoke and drive. Regardless how well you handle your high your still impared =/ Impared driving is obvious there of.

khtm
08-24-2008, 07:40 AM
^ STFU '08. :english:

Unknown303
08-24-2008, 07:49 AM
I think smoking weed is a juvenile and immature thing to do. Its for people with no money that can't afford anything better. If you want good bang for your buck might...

Snort some coke in rush hour traffic. Although this could greatly add to road rage I imagine...:guns:

Foreign2
08-24-2008, 12:09 PM
^ Are you serious right now?

Only poor people smoke weed? Wow, fuck I want to slap you in the face with the side of my dick... after I smoke a joint mayyybe I won't want to use my dick, but at least a hand or a foot.

Unless of course, you are being sarcastic... in this case, please stop.

rage2
08-24-2008, 12:18 PM
I know what rich ppl don't smoke...

ytJpZguSy2U

CRACK IS WHACK! :rofl:

lumss
08-24-2008, 12:18 PM
haha man blazing and driving is sort of like dipping my fresh chocolate chip cookies into an ice cold milk. Is is so refreshing, but yet so forbidden. I mean leaving my skunky smell everywhere is just like leaving some precious cookie crums in my milk only to have them get soggy and saturated.
HAHAHA, I couldn't have worded it better myself!! pure gold!

rmk
08-24-2008, 12:19 PM
haha. Whitney Houston ! :rofl:

flipstah
08-24-2008, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by rage2
I know what rich ppl don't smoke...

ytJpZguSy2U

CRACK IS WHACK! :rofl:

Bobby Brown ruined her.

scboss
08-24-2008, 07:27 PM
haha people keep bitching about weed and driving............ cell phones and driving are way more dangerous.

Buffalo Soldier
08-26-2008, 02:02 PM
I git ripped in the morning, fucken wake and bake and then took my class 5 GDL advanced roadtest. No problem :thumbsup:. i got 5 demerits out of possible 75 for not signalling into the parking stall. But i have been smokin weed daily for a couple years so ya i dont get as baked as i used to.

But shit, sometimes ill take a couple fat hoots of some nice honey oil and then i get too paranoid to drive, because i know im fucked. So i simply won't drive.

When you're drunk you sometimes think you can drive. But when you're super stoned off your face, you always know you can't drive.

Rstar
08-26-2008, 03:01 PM
haha hilarious thread.

To add a little bit - its not like your either high or not.

Most people I know wouldn't drive really baked, but would have no qualms about driving after a few little tokes. haha

Kona9
08-26-2008, 03:38 PM

blah blah blah.....I just stay away from that kind of crowd.

Please enlighten me as to what "crowd"you speak of.

I am sure with the amount of response you have gotten from your initial pant pissery post, you have realized just how many people smoke it. Not to mention from how many different "crowds" they come from.

For most people, smoking while driving creates awareness to the point where they think they need to slow down. Yet they are already doing 40-45 in a 50.

zipdoa
08-26-2008, 03:58 PM
Hahahahaha! A++ Would read again!

Burning + Driving http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/DoesNotEqual.jpg‚ Drinking + Driving

LOL @ the weed haters...

But then again, I don't smoke weed... I vaporize it, volcano steeze :thumbsup:

zipdoa
08-26-2008, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

Please enlighten me as to what "crowd"you speak of.

I am sure with the amount of response you have gotten from your initial pant pissery post, you have realized just how many people smoke it. Not to mention from how many different "crowds" they come from.

For most people, smoking while driving creates awareness to the point where they think they need to slow down. Yet they are already doing 40-45 in a 50.

Agreed! Nothing is quite as suprising as checking to see if you're speeding and you're actually doing 10 under!

Buffalo Soldier
08-26-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by zipdoa

Agreed! Nothing is quite as suprising as checking to see if you're speeding and you're actually doing 10 under!

that happens so often when im baked. haha. i realize im not going fast enough. hahahaha!

Kloubek
08-26-2008, 10:11 PM
Wonder what this guy was smoking. How could you continue filling up once the truck is gone.... moron.

Link from Break (http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/10/Car-Rolls-Into-Pond-390033.html)

On the topic though, I don't think you can quite compare drunk drivers to stoned drivers. Yes, stoned drivers may lack attention sometimes, but they can usually drive. You don't see them weaving all over the place.