PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: Tymac Landscaping Chestermere, AB

b18cr
08-23-2008, 06:38 PM
just a warning to all out there looking for landscaping/sod/ yardwork etc etc..

a nieghbor of mine was confronted by a man today by the name of Barry Neilson owner of Tymac landscaping.. he rang his doorbell knowing the the yard was in need of some landscaping, and some sod. he told my nieghbor that he just finished doing a house a couple blocks down and that they had bought a couple extra more pallets of sod than needed, so he would sell them for $100 a pallet.. he said he had 5-10 pallets extra.. so my nieghbor agreed and said sure, after that i ran after the guy and wanted to do my lawn as well. i stopped and saw him maybe 4 blocks down westcreek drive, i asked him how much to do my lawn as well.. he quoted me around the same price as my neighbors sayin that he had about 5-10 pallets as well, and i couldnt see how someone would order that many extra pallets of sod..

so, my neighbor ran to the bank grabbin 500 cash down for the sod, Barry said that he would have to pick up the sod from the customer at the house they were just finishing up, my neighbour said how bout the sod comes here first then u can have the money, he said dont worry and hell be back within 30 mins to write up the contract of landscaping and that they will drop off the sod around the time he gets back.. as soon as he left he saw that there was no license plate on the back and told barry he had no plate, he said oops i have to switch up my truck, and ill be back..

not coming back since yesterday, we did a search and he has done this to one lady already.. she has posted over craglist and kijiji lookin for this man who stole her money..

his name is Barry Nielson his buisness is TYMAC landscapinghis number is 403-837-9656, he's a bout 5'6-8 late 30's skinny guy w curly hair.. he drives a GMC sierra shown in the bottom with a broken rear window, and a canopy..on the doors it says tymac landscaping, and his number..
http://images.cars.com/main/DMI/177288/5659.jpg

if anyone sees him please stop him from scamming more people,
or possibly we can set him up or something.. just letttin everyone know, so now one else gets fuckD.. sorry for the long story.

JAYMEZ
08-23-2008, 06:46 PM
What a son of a bitch! Hope he gets caught! Bump.

Canmorite
08-23-2008, 06:55 PM
WTF? Post that shit up on Craigslist under landscaping. Or, call the cops.

BlackArcher101
08-23-2008, 06:57 PM
his name is Barry Nielson his buisness is TYMAC landscaping his number is 403-837-9656

Good info to warn people ahead of time (if he uses it again), but I'm pretty sure the name, business, and phone number are fake.

I'm shocked there are still suckers out there. People hear of a deal, see dollar signs in their head, and they'll jump on any opportunity.

Davetronz
08-24-2008, 10:52 AM
I hope he takes a scam-trip into New Brighton and visits our back yard.

Deville
08-24-2008, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the heads up, also did your neighbor actually pay him?

Fusion
08-24-2008, 11:53 AM
^^^^^^ she has posted over craglist and kijiji lookin for this man who stole her money..

phrozen
08-24-2008, 12:04 PM
Saw this joke racing down 17th in F.L.,
His truck has a missing back window behind the topper,
(pretty sure the truck is stolen) has no plate, he had a beard,
and slightly longer curly hair.

BlackArcher101
08-24-2008, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Fusion
^^^^^^ she has posted over craglist and kijiji lookin for this man who stole her money..

His neighbour is a he.... That's another person who's been scammed.

Jlude
08-24-2008, 02:48 PM
good thing you and your neighbour had enough sense to not get scammed.

This guy needs to be smashed in the face with a shovel.

dj_rice
08-24-2008, 03:23 PM
Typing in his 403-837-9656 in Whitepages.ca Phone Search comes up with this

(403) 837-9656
Type: Cell Phone
Provider: Bell Mobility

Try contacting the police and having them talk to Bell to see if they will release contact information of that #

Heres the Craigslist/Kijiji Ads

Date Listed: 22-Aug-08

I been SCAM by Barry Nielson (aka) from Tymac Landscaping Ltd. If you have any information regarding the above please contact the RCMP
@ 403-204-8900 ASAP. His company number is 403-837-9656 but can't seen to get through. PLEASE HELP ME AND THE AUTHORITY TO LOCATE HIM!!!!

Description:
White male
Slim build
5'8 to 5'9
140-160 lbs
Blond wave hairs, length to his ears lope
Last seen wearing dirty white t-shirt and blue jean like he been doing landscaping for someone
Drive white pick up truck (model Ford/GMC or something in that mature) with cover (Like mini house) sorry don't know what it call. It's have logo on the driver and passager door it said Tymac Landscaping Ltd in green writing, Chesteremere, AB and Bussiness number.
Driving around with NO LICENCE PLATE probably take it off before appoarch innocent victims.
If you see anyone driving around with Logo Tymac Landscaping Ltd mostly in Chestermere or surround area, Please take down the licence plate or where he located and contact RCMP ASAP.

Thank you for your Attention
Samantha

em2ab
08-24-2008, 03:42 PM
The phone company (my old work) won't release the information without a police report which you would likely have to fill out.

b18cr
08-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by phrozen
Saw this joke racing down 17th in F.L.,
His truck has a missing back window behind the topper,
(pretty sure the truck is stolen) has no plate, he had a beard,
and slightly longer curly hair.

fuck, i was drivin around chestermere from 10-1pm today all over the newly developed areas trying to find him, so he wouldnt scam any more people. i was thinkin bout goin into calgary.. i should've!! :banghead:

--

i got in contact w the rcmp today, he has scammed at least 4-6 people in chestermere that past 2 days.. my nieghbor chris down the street had his neighbor tell him that a landscaper was lookin for him today but he wasnt in.. blaine was lookin to get barry to do some bobcat work.. for cheap and buy some sod as well..

chris, still hasnt paid him yet, i suppose he hasnt gotten any money from chris so hes gonna keep comin back, chris said hes gonna play dumb and the next time he comes hes gonna act it out and call the cops..

STi403
08-31-2008, 08:24 PM
man i wish i saw this eariler he took 600 from 4 days ago.. i know were he lives thoe but he never answers his door. anyways his address is 230 lavender way.. im goin to the rcmp on monday. if anyone has been scamed by him contact the rcmp in chestermere and speak with constable bezan.

b18cr
08-31-2008, 08:30 PM
^^ shitty deal man, someone shoulda bumped it up..

but an update on this.. just last week monday the 25th.. he has been caught, a bunch of my neighbors have written a statement and is gettin restitution of thier money back if he pleads guilty. if he doesnt, we'd still get the money back either way, itll just take a lil while longer..

JAYMEZ
08-31-2008, 08:38 PM
Glad you guys busted this scum bag!

b18cr
09-01-2008, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ
Glad you guys busted this scum bag!

lol yeah, cst. bezan called me telling me he was busted in front of a house he was jus about to scam.. funny thing is it was only 2 blocks away from my house..

man, he stayed in the same area for quite a while, it was only a matter of time until he got caught..

tm88
09-01-2008, 12:27 AM
to funny....this guy will make the list of the dumbest scam artists.

dj_rice
09-01-2008, 12:35 AM
Whats the most thing guy can be charged with?And will he get any jail time?

Proboscis
09-01-2008, 03:57 AM
hey hey hey JDK. phukkin dirt bags.

STi403
09-01-2008, 04:41 AM
so they busted him and hes still doin this wtf... i think he scamed me on the 27th

b18cr
09-01-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by STi403
so they busted him and hes still doin this wtf... i think he scamed me on the 27th

well im pretty sure, it was either of those days mon, tue, weds.. hopefully it was weds the 27th, i forgot the date i put on the statement.. but cst. bezan called me saying that they caught him couple blocks down from my house..

shitty deal, they said they have enough on him to charge him for fraud. they had at least 5-7 statements saying what he has done.