PDA

View Full Version : alot more new STI's lately?

CKY
09-09-2003, 01:04 AM
is it just me or hav alot of ppl been buying the sti?? like nearly everytime i go on crowchild i'll see 1. or could it b the same 1 over n over?? (since they always look stock wit the blue paint n gold bbs rims)

Akagi Redsuns
09-09-2003, 01:16 AM
I seen a couple of Sliver ones as well.

googe
09-09-2003, 01:51 AM
There have been very few given to the dealers, so theres a good chance youre seeing the same ones...

I saw a blue one parked down town with winnie the pooh hanging from the rear view as well as various other girly items...wonder whos it is :)

C4S
09-09-2003, 03:23 PM
Yeah .. I can see Black, Silver, Blue quite common ...
not as the 350 Z .. which they are everywhere !

Plus .. you can buy those STi in stock from dealership .. no more waiting time already ! : O

Again, it is a tipical japanese car, never exclusive ..and all the japanese manufatures are now try to import most of their top-line model to north america !

That is why like S 2000, Sti , 350Z, even the newest Rx-8 ... they are everywhere ! and won't be "rare" as european sports car ! :O

2000impreza
09-09-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by C4S

That is why like S 2000, Sti , 350Z, even the newest Rx-8 ... they are everywhere ! and won't be "rare" as european sports car ! :O

also most higher end japanese cars s2k, sti, 350...etc can be had for a fraction of what euro cars go for.

/////AMG
09-09-2003, 05:13 PM
Yea I saw a black one a weeks ago at sunridge, then I saw antiher one which was blue 2 days ago.

That.Guy.S30
09-09-2003, 06:49 PM
you have to buy/down paymernt on the sti before they bring one in. it is not in "stock". i have never seen a black sti b4. would like to see if it is real or just with the bagding

CRXguy
09-09-2003, 06:52 PM
i've seen countless blue and silver STi's. haven't seen a black one yet, but white looks damn good! :drool:

That.Guy.S30
09-09-2003, 06:56 PM
yea the white one looks so pimp. heard centaur is gettin some in next month

googe
09-10-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by surfertech
you have to buy/down paymernt on the sti before they bring one in. it is not in "stock". i have never seen a black sti b4. would like to see if it is real or just with the bagding

Actually that isnt the case anymore. I know of 1 dealer that got in a couple more cars than they had a deposit on in their last shipment, and a few that the financing fell through, resulting in an STI unspoken for on the lot.

And there IS a REAL black one in town, I saw it tucked away in the back corners of centaur before the owner picked it up. Very nice.

Canadians can get Blue/Gold, Blue/Silver, White/Silver, Black/Silver, and Silver/Silver