PDA

View Full Version : another rant thread with happy ending

SprayGUN
08-24-2008, 04:38 PM
in castleridge driving on the corner past prarie winds is a playground zone, where kids ALWAYS cross the road, everyday all day, cause theres a swim park there. well i always do 30, not only cause cops have radar setup but because of the children and I don't want to hit any.

Today I was cruising through I slowed to 30km/h. This soccer mo m in a minivan blew past me probably doing 70. she didn't stop for any of the children that were at the crosswalk waiting, and as soon as she got around the corner the cop ran fast into the road and slapped her fender and yelled loudly PULL THE HELL OVER NOW!. I couldn't stop laughing, I think shes gonna have to be taking the bus soon :)

anarchy
08-24-2008, 04:50 PM
:clap:

Stealth22
08-24-2008, 10:44 PM
Why didn't the cop just chase after her in his car? :dunno:

BlackArcher101
08-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Stealth22
Why didn't the cop just chase after her in his car? :dunno:

Probably already standing at the side of the road doing a radar trap and pulling people over by flagging them down.

dezmarez
08-25-2008, 07:19 PM
thats awesome
same thing has happend to me
guy blows buy me and gets pulled over two seconds later...love it

imjimmylin
08-25-2008, 07:31 PM
I haven't had this happen to me yet but I wish it would every time I'm on the road :(

keroppi
09-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Oh my, thanks for the story... this is so good to hear... I have 2 kids and always see parents who go to the same daycare drive/park like jerks. These parents probably only care about their own kids and dont give a damn to others.

Really happy to see some irresponsible parent been pulled over!

Inzane
09-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by keroppi
Really happy to see some irresponsible parent been pulled over!

Especially a "soccer mom" in a "mini-van". Not the cops' usual target. :clap:

QuasarCav
09-04-2008, 04:04 PM
:bullshit:

That officer should have been arresting gang members.

LadyLuck
09-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
:bullshit:

That officer should have been arresting gang members.

Why?

Theyre letting all the gang members kill each other off.

beyond_ban
09-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Princess*Precid

Why?

Theyre letting all the gang members kill each other off.

No, they are letting me kill them all off.

Chick-chick (<----pumping shotgun sound) thug life

TorqueDog
09-05-2008, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Princess*Precid
Theyre letting all the gang members kill each other off. Scum killing scum, what could be better?

ianmcc
09-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Soccer moms FTW!!!
I thought I got busted the other day-southbound on 52 St. turning right onto 22X. Noticed a motorcycle pulled over and turns out it was a cop setting up a speed trap. He steps out onto the road and looks like he's waving me over but then points past me to the soccer mom in the minivan behind me. She did the roll through at the stop sign and got owned!

gofastmerc
09-05-2008, 09:09 AM
:thumbsup:

Good story.

Masked Bandit
09-05-2008, 02:05 PM
Good on her. It's one thing to be doing 20 over on Deerfoot or something but ripping through a school / playground zone is not cool.

mowglee
09-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Masked Bandit
Good on her. It's one thing to be doing 20 over on Deerfoot or something but ripping through a school / playground zone is not cool.

straight up man ppl need to learn that a playground zone is full of little kids and u gotta slow the hell down.

another thing that happens a lot is being tailgated in a playground zone. thats when i slow down even more and go like 20k/hr just to piss off the ppl behind me :D