PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Installers in Edmonton, Sh. Park

97'Scort
08-25-2008, 01:33 AM
Hey everybody! Garrett, my buddy over at Method Acoustics in Sherwood Park, Alberta, just informed me that he is looking for some full-time installers to work at his shop. I'll give you some details, and you can post any questions you might have here, and I'll do my best to get answers!

Background: Method Acoustics has been around in Sherwood Park for several years now. They specialize mostly in dealership work: alarm/starter installs for several of the large dealerships in Sherwood Park. The majority of the work will consist of these type of installs.

However, Garrett still maintains a very loyal customer base for custom audio installation. While they do a few head units and basic installs, most of the audio projects are large and involve lots of work. Like I said, they're not his base work anymore, but you will get to mess around with it a bit

I'm going to stress here that EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED, only that you have a general understanding of wiring techniquies, basic understanding of car electronics and a willingness to learn. Training will be provided if you are hired. The big focus here is on FULL TIME employment.

We also require any applicants to have a customer focus and respect for their workplace. This is a small company, and the impression left on our customers is of the highest importance.

Pay will be negotiated at the interview, and will be adjusted for experience should you have some. If you are a pro installer, we would love to have you aboard and pay will be discussed with Garrett.

Method Acoustics is moving to a new shop in October so everything will be shiny new!

So if you have any questions, please post them here. You can also contact Garrett directly at 780-449-0666, and let him know you saw Kyle's ad.