PDA

View Full Version : a 2004 calendar photo opp

phat'n'low
09-09-2003, 01:06 PM
so here i am thinking of a project to take up and i think of a 2004 calendar of sweet rides. I wanna know what you all think of my ideas..

i'll check out meets, the track, the streets, etc and take 35mm pics (no digital) with various effects in place. You can be in the pic with your car or not, or have your gf hanging over it, whatever you want.

I'll be taking pics soon to get spring/summer pics, and then pics in the fall, and winter, for respective months on the calendar.

So far i have $0 to put into this, but if i get a good response, i'll front all the cashhhh and maybe even be able to offer prize money to those people whose pics are used in the calendar.

any ideas? thoughts?

hell, i might even allow a PS pic for one or two of the months if it's decent :)

phat'n'low
09-09-2003, 01:12 PM
or maybe, at the very least, the 12 winners will get a mounted 8x10 glossy of the winning picture..

once the images have been prepped for the calendar, i could seek sponsorship too, hmm, then i can offer the mounted pic AND a prize $ or parts or store credit somewhere..