DomesticBoy
08-25-2008, 11:29 PM
ok so im selling my mustang pretty soon here
and i could use your guys help
now i ask that you actually try and help me in this thread please lol

So im looking to buy a car in the 12-15 grand price range
i want something FWD
Id want to go with finainceing
Anybody got any ideas on what car would be good?
Possibly which dealership would also be best to go to?
Im thinking somewhere on the lines of an integra, civic, heck just give me the best i can find for 12-15 grand thats front wheel drive

Hakkola
08-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Why do you want FWD?

DomesticBoy
08-25-2008, 11:34 PM
all season car
winter tires dont sometimes help on RWD cars
plus id like something newer and easier to find parts and stuff

dj_rice
08-25-2008, 11:35 PM
But I thought a Mustang was the best car you've known..why are u selling it?

Originally posted by DomesticBoy
Biography

I really like cars, i own a ford mustang, i like taking corners fast, however my car cannot do it on stock suspension... My project is to turn it into a semi-drift car but only for the street and be able to take corners.

It'll be harder to do all that drifting in a FF car though

Reference

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/230946/rip-to-the-greatest-car-i-have-ever-known/

You cannot sell this beauty of a machine to get a FF Civic or Integra....
http://www.adamevecollection.com/vlad.jpg
Props to brandon for this

DomesticBoy
08-25-2008, 11:36 PM
yea yea
im just asking for some advice here
anybody know what dealerships is possibly best to go to?

harv91
08-25-2008, 11:38 PM
if you need financing i'd pm nbaker or Jaymez they know alot about cars, and work at a dealership where they deal with financing.

dj_rice
08-25-2008, 11:39 PM
yea yea
im just asking for some advice here
anybody know what dealerships is possibly best to go to?

The best advice is to keep your Mustang...it was a hot car

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s135/kona9/Domesticboy.jpg
Props to Kona9

DomesticBoy
08-25-2008, 11:41 PM
any suggestions on a car in the 12-15 price range

frozenrice
08-25-2008, 11:47 PM
Try G.O.F.C.

DomesticBoy
08-25-2008, 11:49 PM

bituerbo
08-25-2008, 11:50 PM
Aaaaahahahahahahaha.

DomesticBoy
08-25-2008, 11:52 PM
just asking for some help here guys

whiskas
08-26-2008, 12:02 AM
6 neons.

DomesticBoy
08-26-2008, 12:04 AM
haha i was actually debating on a neon srt4
if its even possible finding one in my price range, id probably be willing to pay 18 if i could find one that i could fainance

avow
08-26-2008, 12:34 AM
how are you going to drift the srt4 though? :rofl:
not to mention there is a reason why they only had a 60,000km warranty on the first ones...

DomesticBoy
08-26-2008, 12:36 AM
lol im not talking about drifting
im talking about a DAILY driver

avow
08-26-2008, 12:37 AM
are you saying you dont have the skills to drive a rwd car daily? :eek:

DomesticBoy
08-26-2008, 12:39 AM
im saying want a car that i can drive all year around;)
and driving a RWD in winter isnt something id try:thumbsup:

avow
08-26-2008, 12:40 AM
why did you buy the mustang then :dunno:

dj_rice
08-26-2008, 12:42 AM
Do you have a ok paying job to "fainance" it?

DomesticBoy
08-26-2008, 12:43 AM
well i baught one because i liked it
but i learned they are not the best for winter
u can park it over winter and just stare at it is how i see it
you have a car but you dont, know what i mean?
So i thaught it would be best to sell it and buy something that has somewhat better stability on the road and something that wont randomly swing out while driving

Idratherbsidewayz
08-26-2008, 12:43 AM
Get a 2003 WRX, after importing costs from the States it would be in your price range. The AWD is phenominal in slippery conditions, turbo, and it looks pimp. You'd have to get a bank to loan you the money though. Also you'd have to get off your ass and do some legwork which judging by the thread is not your forte.

Also, RWD with good winter tires is very manageable. Tires are way cheaper than a new car...

dj_rice
08-26-2008, 12:44 AM

So first you wanted to turn your Mustang into a semi-drift car so you could take corners fast and now your scared of driving a RWD in the winter??

YOU are a PUSSSSSSSSY

DomesticBoy
08-26-2008, 12:44 AM
well id say i have an good enough paying job to be able to finaince almost 500 bucks a month

avow
08-26-2008, 12:49 AM
guys guys! Everyone shut up!! I found a solution to the poor guy's problem:
click here and keep your mustang that you 'baught' so you don't have to 'fainance'!! (http://www.yd.com/)

ps: I know 4 people who drive mustangs in the winter :S

dj_rice
08-26-2008, 12:51 AM
well id say i have an good enough paying job to be able to finaince almost 500 bucks a month

Spend $500 on spelling lessons, 2nd try at finaince and you still didn't get it right

For real advice, go talk to Norman Baker @ South Deerfoot Suzuki or PM him nbaker00 and ask him to find you a good Audi A4 in the $15-18K price range and then after that you can do your gay pride paint job on this Audi too :thumbsup:

And, your Mustang shouldnt just randomly swing the backend by itself...learn how to drive properly in winter and you can control it....back when I had my 240sx which was turboed and had BALD all-season tires I had no accidents and drove fine...

DomesticBoy
08-26-2008, 12:51 AM
so really now
i ask for help and i get this lol
ive kind of narrowed down my decision

Integra
Civic
RSX
Mazda 6
Nissan Sentra

which would be best?

Stunt66
08-26-2008, 12:53 AM
It's time for a new name DomesticBoy. There ain't no comin back from where you went.

dj_rice
08-26-2008, 12:55 AM
so really now
i ask for help and i get this lol
ive kind of narrowed down my decision

Integra
Civic
RSX
Mazda 6
Nissan Sentra

which would be best?

NONE, if you want to be able to control your car in the winter, first re-take drivers ed, buy a AWD car, drive it in the winter, post pics of your car crashing into a ditch cause you couldn't control a AWD car either

And sorry but an idiot like you shouldn't tarnish Hondas/Acuras so I recommend a Hyundai Accent for you, you can get a brand new one for $9999

DomesticBoy
08-26-2008, 12:55 AM
haha yea true

DomesticBoy
08-26-2008, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice

NONE, if you want to be able to control your car in the winter, first re-take drivers ed, buy a AWD car, drive it in the winter, post pics of your car crashing into a ditch cause you couldn't control a AWD car either

lol
you really need to lighten up buddy
girlfriend or wife not putting out?
no need to be a grouch about everything
especially thinking being a smartass:thumbsdow

DomesticBoy
08-26-2008, 01:00 AM
kind of makes me wonder if ur as brave in person as u think u are behind a computer screen.

DomesticBoy
08-26-2008, 01:05 AM
thinking of a good come back?
take your time:rofl:

Evolution17
08-26-2008, 01:06 AM
As much as i hate that mustang... lets try to help him out :drama:
I would agree with Idratherbsidewayz to the the 03 WRX AWD FTMFW!!
but if you really want a fwd car, get an integra!

gqmw
08-26-2008, 01:06 AM
there's so much sarcasm in this thread :rolleyes:

Well since you sound pretty sure what you want out of these...I'll give you my thoughts.

Integra
Civic
RSX
Mazda 6
Nissan Sentra

Out of those...I'd probably go for the RSX. But that's just me. Civics are reliable, I guess as a daily driver that'd be a good choice as well.

dj_rice
08-26-2008, 01:08 AM
kind of makes me wonder if ur as brave in person as u think u are behind a computer screen.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: YOUR lucky I just moved to Edmonton today.....otherwise I would CRUSH you

DomesticBoy
08-26-2008, 01:10 AM
thats what i was thinkig.
integra or go with a rsx
both reliable and good
Civic is up there to
time to go car shopping:clap:

DomesticBoy
08-26-2008, 01:11 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: YOUR lucky I just moved to Edmonton today.....otherwise I would CRUSH you

and ofcourse you would dj_rice
im so grateful you moved there
OH DEARIEEEEEE:nut:

DomesticBoy
08-26-2008, 01:12 AM
anyways thanks to some who helped
ill be looking at an integra, rsx and a civic this week
Goodnight Everyone:closed:

r0g3r
08-26-2008, 01:19 AM
personally i like the RSX exterior much more than the civic's exterior, but I would pick a civic over an integra, not that I hate integras I owned a 95 4-door before and it was good to me. Don't got real advice on any of the mechanical specifications of the car, just kind of my opinion.

why does Dj_rice have to be an ass? did I miss a thread or something? man you dont need to always put people down especially when hes not even trying to actually fight back. This guy just wants advice, just him the advice and leave, no need to start drama everytime.:thumbsdow

cityhunter2501
08-26-2008, 06:00 AM
I would go either
Integra Type-R
RSX-S

but yeah if you are open for AWD then an 03 WRX

Lex350
08-26-2008, 07:29 AM
all season car
winter tires dont sometimes help on RWD cars
plus id like something newer and easier to find parts and stuff

oh please! RWD for the win in summer and winter!

BlkMaxima
08-26-2008, 07:47 AM
Didn't you say you were only 17 in the other thread. You better start saving up because you can't finaince anything until your 18. Even when your 18 you won't have an easy time finaincing anything over $1000.

Good luck you will need it.

P.S. Nice Mustang.

:thumbsup:

The Cosworth
08-26-2008, 07:55 AM
I don't even understand the question.

You want us to name every front wheel drive car that can be bought for 12 to 15 grand and recommend a dealership to you?

Why not give us a bit more to narrow the search

nbaker00
08-26-2008, 08:10 AM

For real advice, go talk to Norman Baker @ South Deerfoot Suzuki or PM him nbaker00 and ask him to find you a good Audi A4 in the $15-18K price range and then after that you can do your gay pride paint job on this Audi too :thumbsup:

I should start paying you for all this free advertising:D

nbaker00
08-26-2008, 08:12 AM
Ps: to the op, I have a few rsx's and mazda 6's in stock that are financable if you are over 18 y/o.
Just stop trying to sell me your Mustang for $8k

dj_rice
08-26-2008, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by nbaker00

I should start paying you for all this free advertising:D

Hahah :werd: and to all the haters in this thread, I did help him out, I gave him many options and good advice but yet all you haters continue to hate...:rolleyes: telling him to go to Norm is the best thing anyone can do :thumbsup: and haha seen your commercial on TV :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by nbaker00
Ps: to the op, I have a few rsx's and mazda 6's in stock that are financable if you are over 18 y/o.
Just stop trying to sell me your Mustang for $8k

Oh snap, the 17 year old got denied by a 16 year old for financing :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

nbaker00
08-26-2008, 08:37 AM

Hahah :werd: and to all the haters in this thread, I did help him out, I gave him many options and good advice but yet all you haters continue to hate...:rolleyes: telling him to go to Norm is the best thing anyone can do :thumbsup: and haha seen your commercial on TV :rofl: :rofl:

Oh snap, the 17 year old got denied by a 16 year old for financing :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kona9
08-26-2008, 08:44 AM

GOLD:rofl:

sillysod
08-26-2008, 09:32 AM

... find you a good Audi A4 in the $15-18K price range...

haha.... yeah right a $15,000 audi is going to be a fantastic car!

possibly the worst car to own used. I love my A4 but once they are over 100,000kms then they start getting stupidly expensive to operate.

I think he should look at getting a cobalt or maybe even an accent.

Neil4Speed
08-26-2008, 09:38 AM
I really like the Acura 3.2CL-S as an option in that price range.

MYSS8YOU
08-26-2008, 09:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dj_rice
[B]

actually your being a blatant jerk for no apparent reason. and hes not even fighting back, which keeps proving your just looking for an e-fight. and im sure you would 'crush' him in person, thats what every e-thug says. notice how its always the people acting tough who are the ones that have somthing to prove? the guys who actually would crush you wouldnt be beaking on an online car forum.

MYSS8YOU
08-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by BlkMaxima
Didn't you say you were only 17 in the other thread. You better start saving up because you can't finaince anything until your 18. Even when your 18 you won't have an easy time finaincing anything over $1000.

Good luck you will need it.

P.S. Nice Mustang.

:thumbsup:

i financed a 30,000 car when i was 18 years old. and my job wasnt anything special. and no, noone cosigned for me.

alloroc
08-26-2008, 09:52 PM
A new yaris or fit is the best 'deal.' Normally new cars have better financing rates and you have that nice fat warranty.

If you want used its all a personal choice, I'm kind of a Subbie fan myself, the Legacy has made me a total convert. So anything in the lineup is a good choice - one word of caution stay away from the normally aspirated 2.5L Subarus that are older than 2005 due to bhg problems.

dj_rice
08-26-2008, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by MYSS8YOU
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dj_rice
[B]

actually your being a blatant jerk for no apparent reason. and hes not even fighting back, which keeps proving your just looking for an e-fight. and im sure you would 'crush' him in person, thats what every e-thug says. notice how its always the people acting tough who are the ones that have somthing to prove? the guys who actually would crush you wouldnt be beaking on an online car forum.

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4455normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

nbaker00
08-26-2008, 10:08 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

full house
08-26-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by MYSS8YOU

i financed a 30,000 car when i was 18 years old. and my job wasnt anything special. and no, noone cosigned for me.

18 years old is fine, But if you are younger than that, I think that's not good.

Ukyo8
08-28-2008, 01:41 AM

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4455normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

civicman
08-28-2008, 02:17 AM
Go with your Gut.... Dj rice has his face in everything always putting everyone Down in threads like always..he's good for that...

InLoveWitRSX
08-28-2008, 02:27 AM
get a teggy.... love em

and yeah as people mentioned, wierd how dj_rice has been on your dick since the start of the thread... nothin better for him to do I guess.