PDA

View Full Version : Dented Golf Driver

sl888
08-27-2008, 08:15 AM
I was at the driving range and dented my driver. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get this fixed. I've heard that you can bring it back to the store where you bought it from and they might replace/ fix it. If not then go through manufacture's warranty. The dent is not on the face and is on the bottom. I bought it in April.

BlkMaxima
08-27-2008, 08:18 AM
I would think if most of the dent is on the face it should be a warranty issue.

wardpr68
08-27-2008, 08:19 AM
how in the heck did you manage that?

If it's the bottom I think you might be screwed.

Nufy
08-27-2008, 08:26 AM
Slamming it to the ground after you skull a 20 yarder usually voids your warranty.....:D

R-Audi
08-27-2008, 08:28 AM
Should still be under warranty.. bring it back to the store you bought it from. Typically the replace them with stock!

88CRX
08-27-2008, 08:42 AM
Golf Town used to be really good for replacing clubs even without a receipt.

They replaced my Adams driver twice for free haha. First time the club head cracked and the second time the club head straight busted off the shaft haha.

Both were at the range, in cooler weather :dunno:

em2ab
08-27-2008, 08:49 AM
Easy, Happy Gilmore....

sl888
08-27-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
Golf Town used to be really good for replacing clubs even without a receipt.
They replaced my Adams driver twice for free haha. First time the club head cracked and the second time the club head straight busted off the shaft haha.
Both were at the range, in cooler weather :dunno:
Sweet I did get mine at Golf Town so hopefully it shouldn't be a problem.

Originally posted by wardpr68
how in the heck did you manage that?
If it's the bottom I think you might be screwed.
To be honest I have no clue. My buddy put a huge dent on the bottom of my old driver and I was pretty surprised how he did that. Reason why I bought this new one.
I heard that if it's on the face it shouldn't be a problem but yeah mines on the bottom so hopefully it works out. If not it shouldn't affect it a lot...:dunno:

rvd
08-27-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by sl888
I was at the driving range and dented my driver. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get this fixed. I've heard that you can bring it back to the store where you bought it from and they might replace/ fix it. If not then go through manufacture's warranty. The dent is not on the face and is on the bottom. I bought it in April.

lol sucker. :poosie:

CaptainReboot
08-28-2008, 12:58 PM
A buddy of mine heard some rattling on his, and dented it as well. He returned it to golf town and they gave him a replacement no problem.

sl888
08-29-2008, 04:02 AM
I took it back to Golftown. The guy working at the Pro Shop said it would be no problem to send it back to Nike for warranty. He said if I didn't wanna wait 2-4 weeks that he could just let me exchange it for another driver of the same value or less. So I thought sweet. He went to go check with his manager. Well the manager pretty much said no! haha FCUK so close to getting a new driver!