PDA

View Full Version : Best Calgary Night Clubs to Pick up Girls

Tupacsoze
08-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Hey guys I'm from BC and I'm coming to Calgary this weekend and was wondering about some rockin places that have friendly girls easy to pick up. Some guy was tellin me about a place called back alley or somethin but i don't know never been to calgary. Help would be appreciated.

snowboard
08-27-2008, 12:43 PM
lol
back alley
roadhouse
cowboys

ta-da

dj_rice
08-27-2008, 12:43 PM
The Cecil and make sure you visit Detour also

BenC
08-27-2008, 12:44 PM
+1 detour. you'll have no problem there

rmk
Yeah, the Back Alley has tons of easy girls. Any guy could walk out with one.

Another place is called the Cecil. Downtown.

Khalil.e
Originally posted by dj_rice
The Cecil and make sure you visit Detour also

+1

Tupacsoze
08-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Tupacsoze
Hey guys I'm from BC and I'm coming to Calgary this weekend and was wondering about some rockin places that have friendly girls easy to pick up. Some guy was tellin me about a place called back alley or somethin but i don't know never been to calgary. Help would be appreciated.

Cool thanks

Tupacsoze
08-27-2008, 12:46 PM
Hey isn't the cecil some cracked out hotel with a bunch junkies if so then fuck that...........

bubbley
08-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Detour bro

dj_rice
08-27-2008, 12:48 PM
Hey isn't the cecil some cracked out hotel with a bunch junkies if so then fuck that...........

WAT?Oh my bad I didn't know....Detour then

ercchry
08-27-2008, 12:49 PM

well if you feel home sick then you might as well stop by there for a bit :D

Tupacsoze
08-27-2008, 12:54 PM

WAT?Oh my bad I didn't know....Detour then

No thanks any more SERIOUS suggestions

sxtothe240
08-27-2008, 12:56 PM
backalley

drtoohotty1
08-27-2008, 12:59 PM
as long as you keep feeding them one liners and booze pretty much any bar is easy pickins: Back alley, Tequila, Roadhouse, Snatch, tantra, cougars at the whiskey.... thats pretty much the entire list right there I left cowboys out because i fucking hate that place

QuasarCav
08-27-2008, 01:05 PM
2pac 4 lyfe

drtoohotty1
08-27-2008, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
2pac 4 lyfe

WTF :dunno:

badatusrnames
08-27-2008, 01:10 PM
Calgary can be a pretty tough crowd, chicks aren't as approachable like other cities... I've had good luck at the Met on 8th Ave if mid-20's is your deal...

davidI
08-27-2008, 01:12 PM
Calgary chicks are money grubbing wh0res. That said, I've always done well at the Road House, Ceili's and Met Grill.

dj_rice
08-27-2008, 01:13 PM
First what ethnicity are you?

mdeluxe
08-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Check out Twisted :angel:

Supa Dexta
08-27-2008, 01:15 PM
tequila for <18:rofl:

gen2teggy
08-27-2008, 01:17 PM
crackally
and i got me a few at tnt supermarket

Tupacsoze
08-27-2008, 01:21 PM
First what ethnicity are you?

Does it matter in Calgary i'm not caucasian

Neil4Speed
08-27-2008, 01:23 PM

Does it matter in Calgary

You should probably focus on getting in first before worrying about picking up girls.

ercchry
08-27-2008, 01:24 PM

hmm then the ally could be hit or miss, you will have the exotic thing going for you, but could be a tough crowd

xLostx
08-27-2008, 01:26 PM
alley is a rock/metal bar, it's ok once in a while but far from my favorite bar. Snatch is a good spot as long as it's busy. Roadhouse usually has a decent amount of good looking broads

drtoohotty1
08-27-2008, 01:29 PM

This could be your first problem.....

LadyLuck
08-27-2008, 01:33 PM
If youre talking bout the Gay Detours...that place closed down a long time ago.

and for all those suggesting Twisted Element..go for it..youll find more straight chicks there then any other bar in calgary!

JRSC00LUDE
08-27-2008, 01:38 PM
lolz at this thread.....

You don't go out and pick up chicks, that's your first mistake right there. You go out and just have a good time and they pick you up.

Kona9
08-27-2008, 01:40 PM
First off, if you claim to not be white and are from BC with Tupac in your name...you are brown.

Second, your question is hilarious. If you have enough game to pick up at all, you would just go anywhere. Any popular establishment on a saturday or weekend portion is generally about drinking and hopefully hooking it up for the most part.

If you want young dumb easy chicks, you can bring your chloroform to Tequila, Cowboys, (watch out for flying toilet tank covers) Roadhouse, Back Alley, Snatch. They are all basically glorified teen dance parties with uber loads of douche flying around.

Hopefully you will pack some Ed Hardy or Christian Audigier shirts to fit in.

If you want some cougs or more mid to late 20's crowd, Melrose is a fair starter place. You could even start laying trap lines at 1410, make your way East on 17th and stop in at The Metropolitan Grill for a few. (hopefully you know how to clean a pool, as the sugar mommas are waiting for you there) After a couple there, make sure you stop in at Melrose, then Yardhouse, and by that time you will be able to show up to the Ship and Anchor for a couple. Contrary to popular belief, the Ship and Anchor is not a full on Dyke, Treehugger bar. It has the image, but there are some SUPER down to earth cool people that go there. (yes hot chicks too, just not flooded like the club scene)
Then if you are still game for the stuck up bitches in this city, you can take a pick of the above mentioned clubs.

Good luck.

rmk
08-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
First off, if you claim to not be white and are from BC with Tupac in your name...you are brown.

Second, your question is hilarious. If you have enough game to pick up at all, you would just go anywhere. Any popular establishment on a saturday or weekend portion is generally about drinking and hopefully hooking it up for the most part.

If you want young dumb easy chicks, you can bring your chloroform to Tequila, Cowboys, (watch out for flying toilet tank covers) Roadhouse, Back Alley, Snatch. They are all basically glorified teen dance parties with uber loads of douche flying around.

If you want some cougs or more mid to late 20's crowd, Melrose is a fair starter place. You could even start laying trap lines at 1410, make your way East on 17th and stop in at The Metropolitan Grill for a few. (hopefully you know how to clean a pool, as the sugar mommas are waiting for you there) After a couple there, make sure you stop in at Melrose, then Yardhouse, and by that time you will be able to show up to the Ship and Anchor for a couple. Contrary to popular belief, the Ship and Anchor is not a full on Dyke, Treehugger bar. It has the image, but there are some SUPER down to earth cool people that go there. (yes hot chicks too, just not flooded like the club scene)
Then if you are still game for the stuck up bitches in this city, you can take a pick of the above mentioned clubs.

Good luck.

PWNT

VWEvo
08-27-2008, 02:04 PM

Good luck.

:rofl:

That was a great post, and very true!!!

drtoohotty1
08-27-2008, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by rmk

PWNT

more like he got BEYOWND

Ukyo8
08-27-2008, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by drtoohotty1

This could be your first problem.....

yeah could be a real tough one...

89coupe
08-27-2008, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
lolz at this thread.....

You don't go out and pick up chicks, that's your first mistake right there. You go out and just have a good time and they pick you up.

Exactly!

LadyLuck
08-27-2008, 02:42 PM

Good luck.

HAHA wow Kona, you know your way around!

Good read :thumbsup:

malcolmk14
08-27-2008, 02:49 PM

Good luck.

Couldn't have said it better myself. well done.

08-27-2008, 03:02 PM
Kona good post haha :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I wouldn't suggest the Back Alley if your brown, mind you there still is a chance that you could still pull it off, but the fat chick - hot chick ratio is about 10:1. :thumbsdow

and the music is way to loud...

TorqueDog
08-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Kona's post is pure genius.

lol, Best Calgary nightclubs to pick up girls, what a thread... how did this guy not get flamed all the way back to East Hastings where he belongs?

Pacman
08-27-2008, 03:30 PM
+1 Twisted Element

Chester
08-27-2008, 03:36 PM

QFT:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Super_Geo
08-27-2008, 03:36 PM

Your detective skills are amazing :rofl:!

Kona9
08-27-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

Your detective skills are amazing :rofl:!

I'm white and from BC with many Brown friends!

Even I know that the fastest way from India to China is the Portman Bridge!

:D

Cooked Rice
08-27-2008, 04:35 PM
roadhouse, back alley hahaha

g-m
08-27-2008, 04:55 PM
hella hella stuck up its disheartening
gooooooooooood luck finding a hottie who isn't the most stuck up bitch on the planet I cant stand calgary girls and I grew up here

takkyu
08-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Detours is now Republik

I think The Eagle is still open.. that would be a good alternative to Detours probably.

Hakkola
08-27-2008, 08:09 PM

If you want some cougs....

I'm sorry, but mentioning cougars without talking about Rose n' Crown is failure.

Jlude
08-27-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
tequila for &lt;18:rofl:

surprised it took so long for someone to say this.

08-27-2008, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

I'm sorry, but mentioning cougars without talking about Rose n' Crown is failure.

Or Ranchmans... Ive scored many cougs there, one even paid for my whole night one time!

Alterac
08-27-2008, 10:10 PM

Hahahah, Loads of Douche flying around.

Usually you can find them by the flock of pink shirts with popped collars. Its nice they wear a big douche flag. :D

jay42w8
08-27-2008, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

What? I didn't know that lol...are they hot?

If you're a BROWN douchebag go to Blvd Saturday nights or Opus...

jdmSiR
08-27-2008, 10:26 PM
edit:

schanks

Skyline_Addict
08-28-2008, 09:17 AM
lawl u guys remember the palace? i sure do, haha.

sxtothe240
08-28-2008, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
lawl u guys remember the palace? i sure do, haha.

hahahaha yea i do.

what did they turn it into now?

BigShow
08-28-2008, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by sxtothe240

hahahaha yea i do.

what did they turn it into now?

Flames Central

Kona9
08-28-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by jay42w8

What? I didn't know that lol...are they hot?

If you're a BROWN douchebag go to Blvd Saturday nights or Opus...

If you want to spend 15$ or more on a martini or even 10 bucks a bottle of say Strongbow. That place is so fuckin pretentious it is not even funny!!!

TorqueDog
08-28-2008, 10:08 AM
If you want to spend 15$ or more on a martini or even 10 bucks a bottle of say Strongbow. That place is so fuckin pretentious it is not even funny!!! We went to BLVD one time on a whim and walked in and was like "Okay... it's tiny in here... and I just paid $12 for a drink that costs $7 everywhere else... what the hell is this all about," and we left shortly thereafter.

Eleanor
08-28-2008, 10:28 AM
Ugh, picking up sluts from a club FTL :thumbsdow

jay42w8
08-28-2008, 03:17 PM

If you want to spend 15$ or more on a martini or even 10 bucks a bottle of say Strongbow. That place is so fuckin pretentious it is not even funny!!!

Uhhh...that's why I said if you're a brown DOUCHEBAG. They play fucking douchebag techno music (Electro House) all night long too and the place is a complete sausage fest...everyone in there looks like a Guido wannabe.

Kona9
08-28-2008, 03:18 PM

Uhhh...that's why I said if you're a brown DOUCHEBAG.

Don't you have some whining to do in the gang section? :D

Actually after your edit, I must say that the addition is rather funny!!

Hopefully honky Electro House fanboys don't get their skivvies in knots.

nismodrifter
08-28-2008, 03:38 PM

Even I know that the fastest way from India to China is the Portman Bridge!

:D

Classsssssssssic joke hahahahhaa. That's usually one of the first things I say when I meet someone from Vancouver :D

Gud vun my gora phrend. Gud vun.

SpoonEK9@STRD
08-28-2008, 04:28 PM
saleh goreh

bituerbo
08-28-2008, 04:47 PM
Warehouse, be prepared to feel love.

jay42w8
08-28-2008, 11:32 PM
I wish I was joking but this is LITERALLY what BLVD looks like when you walk in on a Saturday night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu9SNcqKMDc

choirboy
08-29-2008, 07:19 AM
If you have never been to Calgary, be prepared to see lots of dudes. Pretty much every club in the city is a sausage fest. However, it doesnt mean you cant pick up women despite that. It still is definitely possible.

Roadhouse
Cowboys
Whiskey
Tantra
Mercury
Blvd.

sillysod
08-29-2008, 04:06 PM
Haha BLVD..... went there 1x. Rolled in to the parking lot and noticed a lot of shitbox cars for a supposedly "high end" club.

Big $$$ kids jumping out of their Taurus Station wagons wearing Lacoste shirts worth more than their cars.

best club EVER was Dewy Stevens or the Taz haha

Kavy
08-29-2008, 06:25 PM
I wish I was joking but this is LITERALLY what BLVD looks like when you walk in on a Saturday night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu9SNcqKMDc

QFT

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ukyo8
08-29-2008, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by bituerbo
Warehouse, be prepared to feel love.

Rat Fink
08-29-2008, 09:09 PM

Ukyo8
08-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Rat Fink
Find a good girl outside of the bar. I like lower mileage women better. :dunno:

Going to clubs in calgary is no different than hunting out hookers. Instead of a money exchange its just a drink exchange and a few hours of your time. whoopety. Its so funny how the bar skanks will fuck you for free and don't even have the grasp on capitalism to try and make a few bucks doing it. Besides, once you've been with one bar skank, aren't they all pretty much the same?

Chapters is pretty good haha

Canmorite
08-29-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by drtoohotty1

more like he got BEYOWND

Shift_Perform
08-30-2008, 06:08 AM
lol what club is good for blacks?
what clubs are good for asians?
what clubs are good for browns?
what clubs are good for non-caucasians and non of the above?

LOL

definetion of "good" meaning easy to get in and have a good time

reborn_euro
08-31-2008, 11:41 AM
guys... your making it seem like in the last 2 years bouncers have gotten special instructions about what groups are allowed into their clubs......:nut:

TorqueDog
08-31-2008, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by reborn_euro
guys... your making it seem like in the last 2 years bouncers have gotten special instructions about what groups are allowed into their clubs......:nut: ... they haven't?

sabad66
08-31-2008, 01:26 PM
sarcasm detector not working today?

reborn_euro
08-31-2008, 03:28 PM
Damn.... I even tried spraying vtec all over my sarcasm to make sure it got through.

TorqueDog
08-31-2008, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by sabad66
sarcasm detector not working today? I was being facetious. :D