PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: clutch master cylinder

LUDELVR
09-10-2003, 12:09 AM
Anyone here have a 4th gen lude clutch master cylinder?

sandman
09-10-2003, 09:05 PM
try ebay

nosegrindR
09-11-2003, 12:40 PM
accord clutch master cylinders work for them too

LUDELVR
09-11-2003, 09:17 PM
well, went to two places, first went to yoko, awsome price but they didn't have any!!! Then went to kawa and they had one.....fucking 80 bux!!! For a used one! Screw that, I even told him what yoko was selling it for and he was like, oh, go there, it's cheaper...no shit!! Anyway, yah, still looking for one and if an accord one will work...even better!! :thumbsup:

kevie88
09-11-2003, 09:22 PM
Yep, and Accord with the F22A will work man! I dunno if that's it tho, it was moving the clutch fork pretty good when we were bleeding it..

:dunno:

LUDELVR
09-11-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
Yep, and Accord with the F22A will work man! I dunno if that's it, it was moving the clutch fork pretty good when we were bleeding it..

:dunno:

yah man, I don't konw what else it could be but others have suggested that that is the cluprit because I looked under the clutch pedal and the carpet was a little moist. If it were the clutch master or slave cylinder, would the fork move at all?

shadowz
09-11-2003, 09:29 PM
Dude dont be an idiot just pay 80 bux to get the car back on the road, your car desrves that much fucker lol

kevie88
09-11-2003, 09:32 PM
well, yeah probably a bit.. if it's getting wet under there that's probably a good sign she's fucked. (no pun intended)

I gave my manual to the guy that bought my car, so I can't even send you the pics. :thumbsdow

LUDELVR
09-11-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by shadowz
Dude dont be an idiot just pay 80 bux to get the car back on the road, your car desrves that much fucker lol

dude, when one guy offers you one for 20-30 bux and the other guy says 80, why 80 ask, because of labour he says :rolleyes: fuck that man, I'm not made of money like you!!;) :rofl: haha, it took me about 20 minutes to take mine out!!! That guy is a scammer!!:thumbsdow unless you guys can get a better deal at speedtech than I can!! hahaa

LUDELVR
09-11-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
well, yeah probably a bit.. if it's getting wet under there that's probably a good sign she's fucked. (no pun intended)

I gave my manual to the guy that bought my car, so I can't even send you the pics. :thumbsdow

hahaha, man, everything on a car is related to sex with you man!! now I know why when we have those threads about chicks for sale and shit, you're always asking if the holes been overbored or the throttle body has been ported and polished or fluid changes and shit!! hahaha

Anyway, shit man, do you know anyone with a smashed lude or accord? And what year accords are we talking about, just the ones with the f series engine?

HK2NR
09-11-2003, 10:02 PM
A-1 Honda parts man? tried them yet?