PDA

View Full Version : New import tuner cover model...WTF???

Redlyne_mr2
08-09-2002, 11:16 AM
Picked up the new import tuner..something isnt right, the model is just plain sick..old..fat...her hair looks like a pile of rags, the cover car is an integra with 7 series headlights and mr2 tailights..it look slike hell..theres a 91 mr2 in it thats nice but not nice enough to be in a mag and to top it all off a backpack buyers guide..what is goign on with this magazine???

Ferio_vti
08-09-2002, 11:18 AM
haha, Guess import 2nr is targeting readers like Leo...
Backpack buyer guide?? WTF that got to do with imports??

dj_honda
08-09-2002, 12:28 PM
thats why i always buy super street.....they always have ae-86's and mazdas and nissans and shit too, not just hondas

they usually have a centerfold poster with a hot ass chick as well

oh and it is fuckin funny if u read everything....i loved how when the interviewed the fast and furious actors, they knew the movie was shit so they asked the actors/actresses random questions like " do sharks sleep?" and they would give some stupid response

hahaha that interview was banned by universal from the mag for a while

Ben
08-09-2002, 12:35 PM
No doubt, thats Import Tuner, thats what you get man...That magazine is basically a book version of "High Revv Tuners" probably the biggest rice building show on the planet..."Its got a dope body kit, a big Intake and some tricked out tail lights!"
They did an install session on one show of how to install an AEM Adjustable cam gear. They show you how to put it on (which is the easy part), but tell you fuck all on how to adjust it...
Weak man...weak

I expected more from you Ryan..:thumbsdow :dunno: :rolleyes:

:p ;) :rofl: :guns:

Zephyr
08-09-2002, 01:07 PM
Yea that cover is weird... its getting worse each issue, I had that issue for about two weeks now cuz i subscribe. There's tons of hot chicks out there and they choose her, I thought it was a man at first I'm serious....

bol
08-09-2002, 01:11 PM
Fat chicks rock!

Redlyne_mr2
08-09-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Benny
No doubt, thats Import Tuner, thats what you get man...That magazine is basically a book version of "High Revv Tuners" probably the biggest rice building show on the planet..."Its got a dope body kit, a big Intake and some tricked out tail lights!"
They did an install session on one show of how to install an AEM Adjustable cam gear. They show you how to put it on (which is the easy part), but tell you fuck all on how to adjust it...
Weak man...weak

I expected more from you Ryan..:thumbsdow

:p ;) :rofl: :guns:
hahaaha:rofl: I only bought the mag because there was a mister 2 in it. Im sure if you'd do the same if you saw a jetta liek yours in a mag...hell it wouldnt even ahve to be a car mag..Im sure if you saw a a jetta like yours car in the background of some garden picture featured in house and homeyou'd be all over that liek a white guy on pho

Ben
08-09-2002, 01:30 PM
...yeah, your right...:( :thumbsup: :rofl:

4wheeldrift
08-09-2002, 01:45 PM
What is it with all the import mags going right to hell? I never liked import tuner or super street to begin with, and every issue looks like they get worse, SCC has turned into some crap drag racing obsessed rag. Fuck it, I'm going to stick to reading RallyXS and Grassroots Motorsports from now on :D :drool:

girlRACER
08-09-2002, 01:54 PM
And I thought the last model on the cover was short, fat and ugly....they manage to top that with this month's model! Just saw the cover last night at Chapters....her hair is in dreadlocks and no amount of makeup can save her. What's worse is that they show her huge belly hanging out!

spyguy
08-09-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER
And I thought the last model on the cover was short, fat and ugly....they manage to top that with this month's model! Just saw the cover last night at Chapters....her hair is in dreadlocks and no amount of makeup can save her. What's worse is that they show her huge belly hanging out!

whats wrong with a huge belly? nothing better than a big GUT...damn sexy....put that together with big GUNT and she's a hottie :love: :love: :love:

Ben
08-09-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by spyguy

....put that together with big GUNT and she's a hottie :love: :love: :love:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

GUNT!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I havent heard that since highschool when a teacher tripped while walking accross the front of the classroom and one of the guys yelled out "HAHAHA she tripped over her gunt!":rofl: :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
08-09-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Benny

I havent heard that since highschool when a teacher tripped while walking accross the front of the classroom and one of the guys yelled out "HAHAHA she tripped over her gunt!":rofl: :rofl:
what a mean son of a bitch:devil:

Ta-Dah!
08-09-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER

sounds soo funny coming from ya as an asian girl..!:rofl:

girlRACER
08-09-2002, 06:39 PM
First of all, I'm 5'3" which is short. But the last asian model was 5'1"!

Ta-Dah!
08-10-2002, 03:35 PM
are you talking about the issue with the yellow and blue S2000?
now I see what you mean, actually looking at the stats..
short yea... ugly, well eye of beholder.
but fat??
I dont agree, she doesnt look fat and 104 pounds seems to be a healthy weight!

Dope Dealer
08-10-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Ta-Dah!
are you talking about the issue with the yellow and blue S2000?
now I see what you mean, actually looking at the stats..
short yea... ugly, well eye of beholder.
but fat??
I dont agree, she doesnt look fat and 104 pounds seems to be a healthy weight!

This issue has an Integra on the cover and a MR-2 in it.