PDA

View Full Version : Last year for anyone?

SoSlowDx
09-01-2008, 05:20 AM
This is my last year at MRC *fingers cross* if everything works out! been in school on and off for the last six years. Can't wait to get the hell out!!! ;)

Only thing that holds me back is MRC girls and its recreational facilities!!!

Just wondering who's going to be done and with what degree/diploma?

Bachelors of Applied Justice Studies:thumbsup:

schocker
09-01-2008, 09:50 AM
This is my last year at sait, will get diploma for chemical engineering technology, but then i am applying to uofa for a bachelors in chemical engineering.

CaptainCanuck
09-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Last Year Geomatics Engineering....I cannot wait to get the hell outta the UofC!

Originally posted by schocker
This is my last year at sait, will get diploma for chemical engineering technology, but then i am applying to uofa for a bachelors in chemical engineering.

Good luck man, I did a similar route (Geomatics Diploma at NAIT, then transfered to UofC), get ready for a kick to the nuts in the mark department, but stick to it, its worth it.

schocker
09-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by CaptainCanuck
Good luck man, I did a similar route (Geomatics Diploma at NAIT, then transfered to UofC), get ready for a kick to the nuts in the mark department, but stick to it, its worth it.
thanks. i did a bit of engineering at uofc before i went to sait, so i am used to it, but really want that degree still so uofa seems like the best bet for me.

oilerfan4lyfe
09-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Last year for me for the undergrad...Bachelors of Science in Biology

Plan to do either med or grad here after though so I guess I won't be waiving goodbye to the U of C just yet.

cressida_pimpin
09-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Last semester (4 more courses) is this September for my Bachelor of Management from the UofL. I did my last 30 courses in 28 months (no summer breaks) so I'm also ready to be done!!

Hakkola
09-01-2008, 11:55 AM
I thought I only had 8 courses left, turns out I have 16, I'm going to finish this year though, I'll take 3 spring and summer courses.

Then I'm going to get another degree. :nut:

r0g3r
09-01-2008, 12:53 PM
I wish they allow us to take core courses during spring/summer, I would also take 2-3 for each of those timeframes. Also its been said that courses during these times are a "tad" bit easier.

btw geomatics engineering eh? I hear there arn't many schools offering this program, your gonna big some big bucks man!:thumbsup:

kaishen
09-02-2008, 07:54 AM
my last year at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Cant wait to graduate and head down to calgary after graduation.

Atriux
09-02-2008, 09:56 AM
>.< I feel so young now, last year of high school at Aberhart. Planning on heading up to the UofA for some type of engineering but it's getting close to deadline time.

cressida_pimpin
09-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I thought I only had 8 courses left, turns out I have 16

That's rough... How did that happen?

Vagabond142
09-02-2008, 12:42 PM
Last year of IT-Computer Systems at SAIT... go go A+ Certification and diploma of ICT :P

pinoyboy88
09-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Last year at sait as chemical engineering tech....

pinoyboy88
09-02-2008, 12:48 PM
yo schocker whats your name?

schocker
09-02-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by pinoyboy88
yo schocker whats your name?
matt, who is this?

shakalaka
09-02-2008, 01:23 PM
I am going into my last year in Scotland. Going to be getting my Law degree after this. While I am excited, I sure as hell gonna miss almost everything there especially the girls and party times.

Qeeb
09-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Last year at the HSB here at UofC

Can't wait to be done and get a real job

Neil4Speed
09-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
I am going into my last year in Scotland. Going to be getting my Law degree after this. While I am excited, I sure as hell gonna miss almost everything there especially the girls and party times.

Scottish girls are total babes eh? I met a few in mexico last week, wow! Likewise a few that went to my school earlier.

403s1n
09-02-2008, 03:39 PM
last year at SAIT, taking aircraft maintenance engineering.

shakalaka
09-02-2008, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed

Scottish girls are total babes eh? I met a few in mexico last week, wow! Likewise a few that went to my school earlier.

Yeah man totally. Scottish and Irish, both of which we have tons over there. While I can't really complain since I've had my share of fun, I am going to make sure that I have no regrets what so ever after the last year. lol The hard part is going to be keeping the grades up too haha:rofl:

Hakkola
09-02-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by cressida_pimpin

That's rough... How did that happen?

Looking at the requirements on degree navigator it looked like I only had 8 classes left, appearantly a few of the classes were applied to different requirements, and I think some of my MRC classes from back in the day didn't transfer. :banghead:

It isn't too bad though, I guess, I only have 4 or 5 required courses left, everything else is options.

A2VR6
09-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Last year for my BSc in Mechanical Engineering at U of C...

kinda bittersweet, i would really like to stay on the Formula Team for a couple more years atleast.

Neil4Speed
09-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by A2VR6
Last year for my BSc in Mechanical Engineering at U of C...

kinda bittersweet, i would really like to stay on the Formula Team for a couple more years atleast.

Ahhh yours is the white RSX that I see parked near the Mech Building every day when I come back to my car.

Clean! Congrats on graduating this year, you didn't choose internship?

KRyn
09-02-2008, 06:27 PM
I still have two years at MRC. :bigpimp:

I am going to miss all the fine females.

Euro_Trash
09-02-2008, 07:47 PM
Last year of Petroleum engineering at U of A... this 8 months should fly by!

A2VR6
09-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed

Ahhh yours is the white RSX that I see parked near the Mech Building every day when I come back to my car.

Clean! Congrats on graduating this year, you didn't choose internship?

Yep that would be me, not technically allowed to park there but oh well, im always in there anyways. I really didnt want to overdo the car (plus I cant really afford much more mod wise) so a clean look is what im after!

I just finished up my internship term at Siemens and i really cant wait to get back to class and finish up... so in essence this is my fifth year.