PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Help.

shakalaka
09-01-2008, 12:24 PM
I had iTunes on my latop and it worked perfectly fine. It had that ringtones and applications section on the side for my iPhone as well. I could straight sync my ringtones from it and stuff.

However, I removed everything from my laptop, deleted the vista and downgraded to windows xp. So while downloading some of the things I need again, I did iTunes as well. But, this iTunes doesn't have the ringtones or application section on the side, it is the latest version, I have already checked that.

Since I have custom ringtones on my iPhone from my previous sync, I can't sync it to this one because it'll remove them. Anyone know what's going on? Or how can I get the ringtones and applications section back on iTunes?

Thanks

ZorroAMG
09-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Sell your PC and buy a Mac?

:D

Wish I could help, I'm not much for the Mircoslop OS's...sorry dude!

wildrice
09-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Edit > Preferences > General

make sure ringtones is checked off.

Trini
09-01-2008, 02:44 PM
got an itunes problem as well.

just downloaded and installed it, when I double click on the desktop icon I get this message

"The folder "i Tunes" cannot be found or created and is required.
The default location for this folder is inside the "Music" folder."

no sign of it in the "music" folder however.
Anyone encountered such a problem?

Trini
09-01-2008, 02:59 PM
ok never mind I figured it out:)

shakalaka
09-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by wildrice
Edit > Preferences > General

make sure ringtones is checked off.

Ohhh lol...well that did it. Thanks man.

shakalaka
09-03-2008, 01:06 AM
I seem to have another problem related to iTunes and iPhone, hoping that someone can help me out with this.

Ok so I havesynced my iPhone with my iTunes before but not since I deleted vista and installed xp. Then I tried to do it today, but every time I connect my iPhone, I get an error saying 'iPhone was detected, but it could not be identified. Please disconnect the iPhone and try again.' And I keep getting this no matter how much I try.

I am just wondering if anyone knows what's going on here?