PDA

View Full Version : 1st Yr. Engineering Text Books

lam.steven
09-02-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi, well I will be going into my first year of engineering at the UofC and as we all know, text books can add up to quite a sum; so this is why I'll be searching for used text books for they are cheaper.
I'm more interested in newer textbooks roughly from 2000+.

AMAT 217: Calculus A Complete Course + Solution Manuals + C, AdamsPrentice HBinding Packaged & CollatedEdition 6
CHEM 209: Chemistry W/ Solution Manual, WhittenBinding NoneCopyright 06Edition 8
ENGG 205: Engineering Mechanics Statics W/Custom Dynamics Su, BedfordPrentice HBinding Packaged & CollatedCopyright 08Edition 5
ENGG 251: Guide To Writing As An Engineer Custom Pub, Beer & McmurreyWileyBinding NoneEdition 2
Basic Sketching Cd Package, PopBinding NoneCopyright 08
MATH 211: Linear Algebra With Applications & Lyryx Access Co, NicholsonMcgraw HilBinding None

If you are willing to sell, please email me at [email protected] with a price and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks, Steven

nobb
09-02-2008, 11:53 AM
I have:

Linear Algebra 4th edition. $40

General Chemistry 6th edition. $50

Engineering Mechanics Statics 3rd edition. $30

All books are 2000+, but I also have older books (like for AMAT) if you want to save even more money. I will also throw in the sketch pad with tons of sheets left. Let me know if you are interested, or have any questions.