PDA

View Full Version : Buying clothes from West Edmonton Mall

reborn_euro
09-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Hey guys, im going to be in Edmonton for the weekend taking a class for work, Im going to have a free day and I want to buy some clothes from wested ( think i can get stuff there that i cant in Calgary) any ideas were i can pick up AX or stuff along that fashion style? Dont want to wonder the mall aimlessly since ill be alone lol, as always thanks all.

eb0i
09-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Did you try checking out their website? It has all the store listings.

http://westedmontonmall.com/home/default.asp

Neil4Speed
09-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Just go to that "Europa Avenue" or something, it will have most of what your looking for. No A/X though, but who wants it, its a crap brandwhore line.

Spoons
09-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Werd to the crap brand whore line.

The only stores they really have that Calgary doesn't have is Abercrombie and Hollister that I know of.

XylathaneGTR
09-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Spoons
Werd to the crap brand whore line.

The only stores they really have that Calgary doesn't have is Abercrombie and Hollister that I know of.
They have "HS" which carries a few lines that Henry Singers does not. Might be right up his alley....if I recall correctly, it's located in the "Europa Ave" section Neil mentioned.

R!zz0
09-02-2008, 08:02 PM
Paradox :thumbsup:

shakalaka
09-02-2008, 08:10 PM
If you wanna buy A/X clothing, best bet is from their website.

RedStealth
09-03-2008, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed
Just go to that "Europa Avenue" or something, it will have most of what your looking for. No A/X though, but who wants it, its a crap brandwhore line.

:werd: this area has the best shops in the mall

the only other places you might wanna hit up that we don't have in calgary is A&F and Hollister

reborn_euro
09-03-2008, 02:49 PM
thanks guys, yea im born in europe and thats kinda the only way i dress lol.... anyways thanks thats the part of the mall ill be hitting up.

reborn_euro
09-03-2008, 02:59 PM
by the way anyone know about any good back to school sales or something along those lines going on during that time? And best place to buy jeans? sevens, RR blah blah..

dizzle
09-04-2008, 11:15 AM
try walking around and looking

beyond_ban
09-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by dizzle
try walking around and looking

Excellent advice. Would recommend again A++

kerry
09-04-2008, 11:27 AM
In all honesty, you won't really find shit in West Ed that you haven't seen here. You need to hit up smaller stores on Whyte Ave.

I'm not giving away my faves either so you'll have to look.

van
09-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Yeah I think the only thing they have in West Ed that isn't here is places like Urban Outfitters, Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think these stores exist in Calgary.... yet