PDA

View Full Version : welders helper

ole dsm
09-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Hey

does anyone know what a welders helper(in the oild patch pipe lining) does exactly? what sort of help would they provide?. is it an easy job or a hard one?

brucebanner
09-02-2008, 09:30 PM
It is not bad work at all. Basically you do what the welder wants done. Pack and unpack the truck, get supplies and gear ready. Buff the weld and all that kind of stuff.

Pretty easy job imho. Can get messy pending on the weather but that just comes with the job.

What company is the welder working for?

Sophal
09-02-2008, 09:33 PM
No wonder why these welders up north are all fat. They don't do fuck all anymore.

superboss
09-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Sophal
No wonder why these welders up north are all fat. They don't do fuck all anymore. Yeah, fuck all hey!!!! Only years of experiance and expertice. No pipe liner welder I've met from up north are fat.. maybe look in the mirror.

brucebanner
09-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by superboss
Yeah, fuck all hey!!!! Only years of experiance and expertice. No pipe liner welder I've met from up north are fat.. maybe look in the mirror.

One of the guys I have worked with is heavy set but he is surely is one of the best we have for sure.

Sophal
09-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by superboss
Yeah, fuck all hey!!!! Only years of experiance and expertice. No pipe liner welder I've met from up north are fat.. maybe look in the mirror.

The ones i've worked with up in suncor firebag and cnrl horizon are fatties. When i look in the mirror i see a handsome fit man. That builds power lines.

superboss
09-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Sophal

The ones i've worked with up in suncor firebag and cnrl horizon are fatties. When i look in the mirror i see a handsome fit man. That builds power lines.

Good for you....:dunno: