PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Blackjack II

redbeast
09-03-2008, 06:22 AM
Anyone here own a Samsung Jack or the new BlackJack II? If so how do you like it? Pros and cons with interface, functionality etc... Looking for a windows mobile enabled phone and looking for feedback. I plan on playing with one at a local cell phone store next week.

Thanks

DC2
09-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Ive been using it for the past month or so. It's a fairly good phone, it syncs with outlook everytime you connect it and outlook is simple to use.

I've only used it with windows mobile 6.0 but the update for 6.1 is out. Its supposed to be lots better.

I dont really have anything bad to say about it. I've heard complaints about poor battery life, but I did what most of the forums said and turned off the 3G and I can get 3-4 days out of a charge and I use the phone quite a bit.

I have one locked to fido for sale if interested ;)

redevil
09-03-2008, 09:21 PM
Haven't used the Samsung phone but I have used HP iPaq phones with windows mobile. They are easy to use. I have the HP hw6955 which I sync with outlook on my Vista laptop. It works great, it is the second phone I've had from HP. Nice to use touch screen if you want or not. See my sig for a link, I have one for sale.

I looked at the Samsung one as well, but decided to get a touch screen phone instead with the wi-fi.

:thumbsup: