PDA

View Full Version : Couple website bugs: just me?

szw
09-03-2008, 11:07 AM
Mac OS-X Leopard, FF3

1. This one just started happening today. every now and then if I'm reading a thread it just automatically takes me back to the main page www.beyond.ca.

2. This has happened for a long time. when I click a forum link and hold down "command" its supposed to open the link in a new tab. IT works on every other site, but on this site it opens a new tab, but the original tab I'm on also goes to the same page...so now I have two tabs open that both went to the same link. Its the same for when I click with my mouse wheel which is setup to do the same action.

Is it just my computer? I don't have another to test, but both are only affected by this website.

Boosted_TL
09-03-2008, 11:10 AM
Me 2 bro

rage2
09-03-2008, 11:13 AM
We coded everything to fail on Macs :rofl:.

Seriously tho, my guess is that your browser is executing the javascript wrong. It's probably triggering an onclick event it's not supposed to.

The Cosworth
09-03-2008, 11:15 AM
When I try to edit a post it says it isn't a specified link and to contact the web master.

Beyond is sick :(

narou
09-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by The Cosworth
When I try to edit a post it says it isn't a specified link and to contact the web master.

Beyond is sick :(

Does this to me when IU try and sign on

szw
09-03-2008, 11:36 AM
It took me a few tries to post this message (had to copy /paste) cuz it keeps redirecting me.

BTw i also have ad block plus

adam c
09-03-2008, 11:57 AM
the opening link in new tab used to happen all the time for me.. seems to be ok with FF3 now (xp/vista)

i find with the new Chrome though, clicking the http://forums.beyond.ca/images/firstnew.gif beside a post takes me to the very bottom of the page

kenny
09-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by szw
BTw i also have ad block plus

Theres your problem. It is blocking not only ads but javascript code that is necessary for the forum to function. If you are blocking ads on our website, please don't complain about things that are not working.