PDA

View Full Version : Where to install Catback Exhaust? Cheap places PLEASE POST!

Shift_Perform
09-03-2008, 02:50 PM
As title states, anyone been to some cheap and decent shop to get there exhuast replaced? This is for replacing the entire catback

YamahaV8
09-03-2008, 02:57 PM
I got my custom cat back done at minute muffler on 17th ave and 52nd st SE. They are a dynomax dealer so they do alot of custom exhaust work. Can't remember the exact name of the guy that helped me but I would definately give him a 10/10 for craftmanship. Excellent welding and pipe fitting. Fair pricing as well. Would definately go back there without a doubt in my mind. If you have an aftermarket catback that is a direct bolt on then it will be all that more quick and easy for them.

Mr_ET
09-03-2008, 03:02 PM
I hear carline does good work if you need a custom one made.

If you have a catback on order and simply need it installed you can talk to the various performance shops in town for the install or you can pm someone like me if you want it done for a bit cheaper.

Shift_Perform
09-03-2008, 04:37 PM
no no no... NOT CUSTOM exhuast

i bought an aftermarket catback, and just need it installed

PRICE and Place would be great

Joe-G
09-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Rapid Brake a Muffler Centres down near chinook. They charged a buddy under around 80? to get his whole catback installed. try them

FilthyMcNasty
09-04-2008, 10:55 AM
+1 for rapid brake and muffler. Got work done, the guy asked if i was paying cash, he gave me a better deal.

YamahaV8
09-04-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Shift_Perform
no no no... NOT CUSTOM exhuast

i bought an aftermarket catback, and just need it installed

PRICE and Place would be great

I am aware of that. I just said mine was custom and they did it cheap and the quality as very good. So if you have it already it will be very cheap to install and if they need to make any little tweaks to make it fit right they know what they are doing.

EDIT: should be less than $100.

E46..sTyLez
09-04-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Joe-G
Rapid Brake a Muffler Centres down near chinook. They charged a buddy under around 80? to get his whole catback installed. try them

Word, the guys name is Rod that does the exhaust there. He is the man, I've been going to him since high school and I have referred a lot of people.

Most recent install: Apex-i N1 cat-back from prelude custom fitted onto the teg for $125