PDA

View Full Version : scrubs -- best show ever

r3cc0s
09-03-2008, 03:44 PM
honestly I've been hooked since day one but have never been a religious viewer due to the awkward schedules.

I've downloaded and watched seasons 1-7 and am anxiously awaiting season 8 should it ever air.

The character development and day dream segway skits are just brilliant

Big fan of Braff, and Sarah Chalke

Best episodes? possibly "My Lunch"

b_t
09-03-2008, 03:47 PM
I'm a huge fan of the show too although I thought this past season was pretty weak. I just want JD and Elliot to hook up already. But I've got the first four seasons on DVD and have watched them all a couple times.. so many good moments, but they've all blended together and I'd have a hard time choosing one episode as my favorite

r3cc0s
09-03-2008, 04:07 PM
There were the pinnacle ones, such as the ones with Ben and of course the hilarious late season ones with Turk's diabetes and losing a testicle

ZorroAMG
09-03-2008, 05:15 PM
I still think the quote from Family Guy (?) was the best....

Scrubs...the Best Show on TV You're Not Watching.

KRyn
09-03-2008, 05:18 PM
There are many other TV shows going on right now I would rather watch over this. House, Lost and Prison Break are just a few I can name.

Scrubs :thumbsdow

Hakkola
09-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by b_t
I'm a huge fan of the show too although I thought this past season was pretty weak.

Exactly how I feel.

FYI, How I Met Your Mother is the best show on television.

Pihsiak
09-03-2008, 05:37 PM
2 Words.

Guy Love,

r3cc0s
09-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by KRyn
There are many other TV shows going on right now I would rather watch over this. House, Lost and Prison Break are just a few I can name.

Scrubs :thumbsdow

I'm a big fan of house and will not deny that it's a brilliant show but not so much a comedic sitcom

neither is prison break, but honestly how many times can one break out of a prison, break into a prison and out and in again?

Scrubs to me incorporated incredibly well thought out humor and yet made absolutely random references to past and current events that I found it brilliant.

How I met your mother is too a funny show, and really shines as a result of NPH!
I loved the episode where he needed a wingman and got his office lackey to come to the club

It's all I got
09-03-2008, 11:53 PM
mmmmmm have you heard of Rock of Love!........that is gold

D'z Nutz
09-04-2008, 12:03 AM
I thought I was the only one that enjoyed Scrubs. Like some of you guys, I wasn't a really religious follower because of its weird schedule, but I don't think I've ever seen a bad episode. I'm actually surprised it's still going now. I thought it ended years ago.

Dr. Cox is hilarious!

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
I still think the quote from Family Guy (?) was the best....

Scrubs...the Best Show on TV You're Not Watching.

Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan are writers on both shows, so it's a little shameless self promotion :nut:

Danish
09-04-2008, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by r3cc0s

How I met your mother is too a funny show, and really shines as a result of NPH!
I loved the episode where he needed a wingman and got his office lackey to come to the club

HIMYM is a great show, such a great cast and such funny concepts. The whole slapsgiving thing was hilarious!

ZorroAMG
09-04-2008, 08:48 AM
I do enjoy the show but in mid season with so many better shows, I only have a certain amount of time for tv (and PVR space lol) and scrubs rarely makes the cut.

That comment I posted above is rather true, since a lot of people are in my shoes too when it comes to tv...

malcolmk14
09-04-2008, 08:54 AM
The Wire is the best show on TV.

But Scrubs is the best half hour comedy since Seinfeld.

Tik-Tok
09-04-2008, 09:01 AM
I don't have cable/satellite, I download whatever tv shows I want to watch, and Scrubs is 1 of only 10 shows I regularly d/l. As said, funniest 22 min. sitcom since Seinfeld.

finboy
09-04-2008, 11:49 AM
good show but...

arrested development > scrubs

r3cc0s
09-04-2008, 12:01 PM
arrested IMO is very much along the same line of spontaneous humour that I really do enjoy

in the old days, I was a fan of the drew cary show, I swear it seems like most of that show was just improv

Tik-Tok
09-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by finboy
good show but...

arrested development > scrubs

If arrested development was still running, I would agree.

Too bad it never got the ratings it deserved.

A790
09-04-2008, 01:13 PM
I love Scrubs. I wish they'd hurry the heck up and get that eighth season out ;)

finboy
09-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
I don't have cable/satellite, I download whatever tv shows I want to watch, and Scrubs is 1 of only 10 shows I regularly d/l. As said, funniest 22 min. sitcom since Seinfeld.

he said "ever" so it is still in the running ;)

seinfeld is up there as well, and simpsons if it ended around season 10.

natejj
09-07-2008, 06:17 PM
One of the best shows ever. My favorite clip ever,

ZqoIDXQkDeQ