JRSC00LUDE
09-04-2008, 08:57 PM
So.....uh.....where's the leak link?

Kloubek
09-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
So.....uh.....where's the leak link?

I don't think that youtube is really considered a "leak site" is it? :nut:

Youtube... not...imbedding.... I hope you can all click a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnQbDTUfic0

This is actually a decent song. All the pre-release for recent stuff I heard sounded kinda lame imo. Which seemed right in line with the rest of Metallica's most recent stuff. They started sucking harshly.

The tune sounds kinda like an 80's song I can't place... but it works fairly well. Sending out an SOS? The guitar? :dunno:

ZEDGE
09-04-2008, 09:08 PM
I wasnt posting about fucking retard tube ffs...

www.mininova.org

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1769297

Wasnt sure if I could post a link.. :dunno:

JfuckinC
09-04-2008, 09:18 PM
rattlesnake!

09/09/08

:D

(ps, this album does sound GOOOD)

Kloubek
09-04-2008, 09:22 PM
:thumbsup: Thanks!

Even at 150k it takes forever...

Metallica should embrace the internet. Maybe I'd buy their stuff again if it sounds like this.

Hey... the retardtube as you call it has an actual video for it too - not bad at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlahvvymkxc

ZEDGE
09-04-2008, 09:36 PM
:D

ZEDGE
09-04-2008, 10:54 PM
ACK.!

On my third listen to.. this ownz my face..

kinda drunk..

hah

Good shit though.. :clap:

powerslave
09-04-2008, 10:56 PM
I've just downloaded it and am mid-way through listening to it right now. Pretty impressive, sounds like And Justice For All.

AE92_TreunoSC
09-04-2008, 11:00 PM
I love it so far, had it in my car today, my co-worker noticed the "Old metillica" right away, and demanded to know what cd I had in my car.

I'll buy this one when I see it on shelves for sure.

Kloubek
09-05-2008, 09:01 AM
It does have a Justice for All sound to it. In some cases, even maybe a bit older than that.

It's unfortunate that after so many crappy albums, that "Some kind of Monster" movie, and the fanatical stance on music sharing sites, I've pretty much lost all respect for them. Had this album been produced back before the turn of the millennium, I probably would have been all over it.

Inzane
09-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Kloubek
It does have a Justice for All sound to it.

Originally posted by powerslave
Pretty impressive, sounds like And Justice For All.

I hope it's at least been edited better than that album. AJFA just had too much DRUMS and not enough BASS guitar in the mix. In fact I struggle to even hear any bass line in most of the tracks on the Justice album. (no wonder Newsted was kinda bitter).

that "Some kind of Monster" movie,

Actually that documentary was pretty enjoyable, despite how crappy the st. anger material was. One of the funniest parts I thought was when they had Lars's dad on there at one point listening to some of their early tracks and he basically told them that everything he heard was crap. :rofl:

Other highlights included the hiring of Trujillo (sp), and when they "fired" their pschologist. :D