PDA

View Full Version : Outlander Keeps Squeaking!

flipstah
09-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Hello!

I was just wondering if someone can determine something for me. Whenever I drive my car over a bump, or just accelerating for that matter, it squeaks BAD. Mostly in the back but it was annoying nevertheless. When stationary, if you just shake the car, it makes the noise as well.

Initially, I thought they were the rear shock absorbers and my father and I replaced them. After that, they still made noise. My father then thought it could be the suspension bushings but just to make sure, I'm asking you guys. Could other factors cause the noise? It makes the noise regardless of road conditions or weather temperatures.

Nevertheless, I've posted an LF thread on the Marketplace looking for bushings (preferrably not stock but if I have to, then yes)

Thanks!

projekz
09-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Mitsubishi now have updated upper and lower control arms for your car. If your car was purchased in Canada AFTER October 14th 2004 and you have LESS than 100 000kms you can have them replaced at the dealer under warranty. If not I think they're about 5 or 6 hundred bucks for all the rear control arms. PM me for more info

flipstah
09-06-2008, 09:43 PM
PM'd